It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, and with what we can see now, L “leaked” this with no receipts, no proof, no nothing.

edit to add: I’m not saying Ramona wasn’t BU. There was other evidence. But L’s apparent Inside knowledge just seems fishy to me now and more of a way to centre herself in the narrative
Totally agree.. I had my suspicions about this at the time too. Wouldn’t be surprised if L was more involved with BU than she let on too

Reactions: 6
My god that vlog of Ls was painful to watch. Her content has gone downhill so severely. I've always, even throughout this drama, had a soft spot for L from years of following her/knowing of her around and despite the messiness of L, have found her endearing, funny and talented. But between that vlog and that pod where she talks about her trip to and love of Paris for the majority (unbearable) - it is so sad to see how downhill her content has gone. She has such capacity to make content that appeals to an even wider audience than J but christ I don't know how she will ever redeem herself and bring back the old L content after these car crashes. She doesn't even need to input as much research and preparation as J as her personality and interests and tangents could carry her without as much hard work researching niche topics like red room but it's clear she is unable to produce any good content or be herself after this huge knock to the ego as mentioned by people above.
Her mental health/getting her mojo back needs to be her absolute number one priority. Not temporary boosts of confidence and self defense coming across in a pod followed by a sombre pod where she is reading from a script and sounding low. Real work put in to working on herself, not being reactive, taking some time to do this work and rediscover a baseline where she can be more assured of herself and more mindful of how she is coming across/treating patrons and others and then focus on content from there. She has obviously felt hurt by J, however justified it is. She needs to deal with that hurt. Then she needs to seriously look at how much she fucked up in how she reacted to those feelings of hurt. She needs to separate those two things and reflect on her actions in that manner. Fleeting erratic ideas and ways to hold it all together/build it back up are all going to fall flat until she does this.
It's really really sad to see. L used to be so consistently funny or just reliably entertaining to listen to.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree.. I had my suspicions about this at the time too. Wouldn’t be surprised if L was more involved with BU than she let on too
Oh ya defo! She admitted she had plenty of interaction with BU in the past so wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 4
In fairness, and with what we can see now, L “leaked” this with no receipts, no proof, no nothing.

edit to add: I’m not saying Ramona wasn’t BU. There was other evidence. But L’s apparent Inside knowledge just seems fishy to me now and more of a way to centre herself in the narrative
Actually fair point! I'm looking back on everything she said about Jimmy, her parents, the husband and the rest with a different perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The difference if J and L both saying the ‘truth’ behind the spilt would be that J would show receipts and inculde her own wrong doing and explain her actions/thoughts behind it and then show how L reacted, whereas L would just show anything J did and nothing of her own

Reactions: 13
The difference if J and L both saying the ‘truth’ behind the spilt would be that J would show receipts and inculde her own wrong doing and explain her actions/thoughts behind it and then show how L reacted, whereas L would just show anything J did and nothing of her own
I think so too. The reason why I believed J is that she admitted her wrongdoing on Instagram after L threw her under the bus. And according to even L, admitted what she did and apologised. L has only victimised herself and never once acknowledged any part she had to play in all of this. Reminds me when after the super spreaders thing she then came on the pod the next week and said she was bullied etc. always always the victim

what's the story with him?
Flaming trash humans. He also intimidated Erica Cody. There’s video of it and all. Blocks her into her parking space with his car, sneered and filmed her. bleeping sicko.

I've posted about it before but that gobshite is also friends with a convicted murderer and keeps posting about how he won't have his wedding until his "brother" is home. He's the worst of the worst. I'd love to message L about it but doubt she'd change her opinion of him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.