It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see J and E having a massive fight if what she was about L’s boyfriend and it could have been private stuff E told her that she then carried back to L’s sisters... I find it believable that they would have a huge fight over that tbh. And then get back/reconcile

Reactions: 5
So if the gossiping over the boyfriend was the real catalyst of the breakup… that’s so weird to me. Like L couldn’t get over the fact that J said something about some guy she knows a couple of months, so much so she throws away the pod, her friendship and stability. Weird but not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only thought of saying it here after L said it on live so wasn’t me who wrote before. Reading this thread I agree. think L content is great on her own I find her so personable and very funny. Red room goes completely over my head I find it mad boring. Same wit her vlogs I can’t get through them so dull. L was always the personality she had me in a heap the other night on live and her podcasts are great since she’s back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so E told J something about Ls bf. J was going mad about J to the sisters and mentioned what she knew..maybe then the sisters called L out on whatever it was? And then it all came out? Rude of him to kick her out of the apartment they both pay rent for 🥲 ugh it’s all coming together at last. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if J took him back after him going off with girls on a night out she’s said before that wouldn’t bother her as a once off

Reactions: 4
I
Ok so E told J something about Ls bf. J was going mad about J to the sisters and mentioned what she knew..maybe then the sisters called L out on whatever it was? And then it all came out? Rude of him to kick her out of the apartment they both pay rent for 🥲 ugh it’s all coming together at last. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if J took him back after him going off with girls on a night out she’s said before that wouldn’t bother her as a once off
It is... and I know Evan was supporting her online eventually but remember at the very start they were all silent for a long time so that could have been when they fought. Him eventually supporting her online doesn’t really disprove this theory

Reactions: 7
They
E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.
If that’s true, they made up very quickly.. didn’t they go on staycations every weekend following the split🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They

If that’s true, they made up very quickly.. didn’t they went go on staycations every weekend following the split🙈
I mean that would make sense... Anytime I've had a big fight with a bf it's then lovey dovey for the next couple of weeks once we've made up...

except the times it ended in a break up that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. E happened to find a couple xgalz, (a very rare breed of about 2000 patrons at the time) THE VERY NIGHT he and J have a fight after the AWFUL things she said about L. Out of the 1.4 million in Dublin. Sounds legit!!!
Didn’t another new member pop up with this same story on a previous thread.. the bit about J being kicked out seems to have been added though 😂😂😂 I think J & E seem like a genuinely happy couple - I cannot imagine them having blazing rows where he’s throwing his fiancé out on the street 😂

I mean that would make sense... Anytime I've had a big fight with a bf it's then lovey dovey for the next couple of weeks once we've made up...

except the times it ended in a break up that is 😂
Did he ever throw you out though? 😅

Reactions: 3
Ok if E was on the town with these girls spilling all the deets can you just tell us what they were please? 😬
Also if true duck him going on the lurk after a fight. Gross.

Sounds like L and Pete are on stirring up some fake tattle tea to get content for their shows ☕

Love the random new members popping on with all this new info, don’t believe a word of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Any insight on if the buyout actually happened? L taking money from the business bank account 🥴 so stupid
The buyout never happened, Jenny hasn't seen any of it and Lindsay went off to Spain in December/January At the start of the big lockdown with the new fella right after they met and ignored jenny's messages.

Last edited:
  • Wow
As juicy as this is I can see them spending time apart but not evan attempting to try it on with other girls, especially people in the know.

E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.

i call absolute bollocks on the E tea cause this “information” was shared here before, with the exact same details. Like if it was 2 separate people sharing it there would be a slight difference in the story and wording. Id say L is staring tit up and is delighted that people are calling J boring again 😂

if it true then its so sad, bros before hoes.. their friendship ended over some bitchiness over a fella but then again id say J was fed up of Ls shite so it prob didnt take much to witch about her. Still, fair play to J for taking this long 😂

Reactions: 26
i call absolute bollocks on the E tea cause this “information” was shared here before, with the exact same details. Like if it was 2 separate people sharing it there would be a slight difference in the story and wording. Id say L is staring tit up and is delighted that people are calling J boring again 😂

if it true then its so sad, bros before hoes.. their friendship ended over some bitchiness over a fella but then again id say J was fed up of Ls shite so it prob didnt take much to witch about her. Still, fair play to J for taking this long 😂

It’s not untrue. E kicked out J. Threaten to call off the wedding. Went on the piss. Because J had a group conversation with L sisters where they all spoke badly of L and J shared the rumour about BF.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely lolling at the "Evan having a row, kicking out Jenny, going on the lash, speaking to Xgalz, and then going back to a gaff to get HEADPHONES? 😂

I always take tit like that with a heaping tablespoon of salt on Tattle - Pete is on here, as is Lindsay 😂

Lindsay will continue this bullshit of commenting about the friendship break up, because lezzbehonest, it's the only fibre holding that podcast together, patrons dribbling over any drop of lukewarm tae they can get.

Now the tea I'm drinking is what an earlier commenter said re. your man's friends not liking Lindsay, and her reaction being to change every shred of her personality.
Très girl boss ✊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Absolutely lolling at the "Evan having a row, kicking out Jenny, going on the lash, speaking to Xgalz, and then going back to a gaff to get HEADPHONES? 😂

I always take tit like that with a heaping tablespoon of salt on Tattle - Pete is on here, as is Lindsay 😂

Lindsay will continue this bullshit of commenting about the friendship break up, because lezzbehonest, it's the only fibre holding that podcast together, patrons dribbling over any drop of lukewarm tae they can get.

Now the tea I'm drinking is what an earlier commenter said re. your man's friends not liking Lindsay, and her reaction being to change every shred of her personality.
Très girl boss ✊🏻
The username spilling this tea is "the boss lady" 🙄😂 after all L's yammering about being a girl boss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I too call bullshit of the highest order on the Evan gossip. It just does not fit.

On another note; do any of the L stans here find it ironic that her whole thing on the live the other night was that Tattle is just so….. UNCOOL

yet she reads it, is building a show about it? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s apathy. She’s showing some interest in this forum despite its “uncoolness”

Reactions: 20
“patrons dribbling over any drop of lukewarm tae they can get“

[/QUOTE]

The poetry of that… 🤌🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.