It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also worth noting that even in its absolute hayday and when I was a devout stan (🥴) i didnt love every episode of it galz either. It would be virtually impossible to like every episode. I still like pop culture but I like it to be more than surface level and a bit more introspective rather than summing up what happened someone

Reactions: 9
Found the last few episodes of red room boring (except the one with Adam), didn’t even finish the last one

Reactions: 5
Red Room is definitely on the drier side, but I find it interesting. Adam is hilarious tho and the two of them together are great. Like Lindsay and Pete, their strengths are highlighted when podcasting together.

Reactions: 3
I'd have a bit of an interest in Red Room material but the episode on Dante's Inferno was too long. If people are into that sort of thing, they'll be familiar with the circles, etc, already. If they're not, they won't sit through the tour. It's a pity she didn't bring on, say, a cultural historian who could have pointed out where The Inferno imagery pops up in later art forms, or tried to figure out why Dante had a bee in his bonnet about money lenders.
I'm kinda allergic to '1 voice for over an hour' type pods, but I thought her first ep, where she flitted between a few topics had a good mix. Her interviews, too, are good. I'll definitely stick with it for a while.

Reactions: 7
Apparently after J texted one of the sisters and L went crazy, L took money out of their shared bank acc….. there was an NDA, and then L broke it with there isn’t statement so there’s now barristers involved.
Also, the BF is a big property man and during lockdown january would host gaff parties (which L went to) in the houses he was about to flip 🤭🤭🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Apparently after J texted one of the sisters and L went crazy, L took money out of their shared bank acc….. there was an NDA, and then L broke it with there isn’t statement so there’s now barristers involved.
Also, the BF is a big property man and during lockdown january would host gaff parties (which L went to) in the houses he was about to flip 🤭🤭🤭
Here we go! Finally someone in the know, keep going :m

What could Jenny of said that was so bad that you duck your stability and future out the window? I can't think of anything that bad unless J betrayed her on deep level like reported her over something.

Reactions: 13
Anyone know his full name ?

Reactions: 4
Any insight on if the buyout actually happened? L taking money from the business bank account 🥴 so stupid

What could Jenny of said that was so bad that you duck your stability and future out the window? I can't think of anything that bad unless J betrayed her on deep level like reported her over something.
Don’t think it was anything too deep, along the lines of i’m really worried L is acting super mentally unstable and L went off the rails apparently

I think J was the one who asked to be bought out, couldn’t work with L anymore as she was acting crazy

Also apparently all of the BF’s circle do not like L, so could be why she’s completely changed herself when they got back together

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
like what?

Can you just imagine if this all came out on tattle and the massive mystery that ended a 10+ year friendship and (relatively) successful podcast ended up being about nothing at all and it’s all just been completely dramatised

If this piece of information had potential to damage ones character and reputation as Ls BF/EX BF, what would you choose from the following options:
A) allow the rumour to spread, knowing that my now ex girlfriend has a large media following, can at times be reactive and could in anger spread the rumour further and damaging my reputation among industry leaders in Dublin.
B) Reestablish the relationship with L, Allow the business to collapse & allow the breakdown of the friendship. Control the narrative from behind the scenes by allowing nothing to be said, identity kept away from social media. Reputation remains untarnished.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think J was the one who asked to be bought out, couldn’t work with L anymore as she was acting crazy
there was speculation here that J never got the money…. Imagine L taking the money from account and then not paying Js buyout but saying she did on the pod 😬 (all allegedly of course)

E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.
Hmm. This seems suspect. Unless there is proof that’s a big claim.

Reactions: 29
If this piece of information had potential to damage ones character and reputation as Ls BF/EX BF, what would you choose from the following options:
A) allow the rumour to spread, knowing that my now ex girlfriend has a large media following, can at times be reactive and could in anger spread the rumour further and damaging my reputation among industry leaders in Dublin.
B) Reestablish the relationship with L, Allow the business to collapse & allow the breakdown of the friendship. Control the narrative from behind the scenes by allowing nothing to be said, identity kept away from social media. Reputation remains untarnished.
If this is true this guy is so shady… so J spoke about a rumour she heard about him to L/Ls sisters so he lets their friendship and business implode, their reputations to be damaged all for a rumour that’s apparently not true? Unless J was going to the press or something (lol) with this rumour why sweat about what your gfs friends are gossiping about

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.