Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Evan and Lindsay's boyfriend were at the X Galz house party making babies, and I saw one of the babies and it offered me Evan's headphones

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Jusnoseyy

Ah here. If you got fired from Aldi in june, would it be your job to come back and stock the shelves for Xmas?
Absolutely not.

She is not employed under the it galz business any longer, it is lyndseys responsibility alone to fix the shit show that she made.

Also considering jennys actions of being locked out of accounts, and when she finally got access, paused all payments as they sorted their shit out, I'm 100 percent certain if it was up to her it would have all been sorted by now.

Hate her or love her, there's no denying she knows how to run a business and respect her customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

imthebadguyduh

Sounds like L and Pete are on stirring up some fake tattle tea to get content for their shows ☕

Love the random new members popping on with all this new info, don’t believe a word of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
At the risk of sounding like a cold bitch, I have a family member who does this exact same manipulation tactic and so for me it strikes a nerve. You can’t weaponise mental health as an excuse to get yourself out of any and all accountability.
I really felt for her the first few times she said she was feeling low and couldn’t keep up with her work, but now it’s like every time she receives ANY criticism she uses her “Well, I was in a bad place” token.

If your mental health is in that much of a low place, please take a break. Your health is the number one priority.
But if you’re still trying to make “easy money” off the backs of mostly young girls who seem to look up to you, don’t just use your mental health as an excuse to wriggle out of every bad scenario you create.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Miranda256

Anyone else picturing L lying in bed, surrounded by snotty tissues and Evans missing headphones, furiously typing away on here on her multiple accounts about him having affairs left right and center 😂

New thread suggestion:

E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

almas

Ah lads.
So L was attacked, ganged up on and bullied by both E and J the night of the live recording.
But then E was pissed and kicked J out.
And J "character assassinated" L, but L can't share receipts because it was about someone else, not her.

Makes sense 🙄
Don’t forget Evan lost his headphones too.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

louloulou12345

Ugh these E rumours are getting very boring 🙄🙄🙄 I work in the same field as him, it’s very small. I know a lot of creepy male photographers, Dublin has an abundance of them, and never once have heard even a whisper about him. He’s just not a creep galz. I’ve only ever heard that he’s really sound and easy to work with, and my own encounters have been friendly and professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

louloulou12345

Maybe they are in a open relationship actually that would make sense. I don’t get the whole “Jenny works harder” when L has put out more episodes, done more lives, a book club, written pieces, had loads of guests on. Every pod gives me a laugh without fail. Also she wrote a new show and is doing it on her own. Just cus J got some branding work done and a video made she works harder 😂 L has two kids as well and has shown way more creativity I think. Don’t think people even really like J just like that they can use her to discredit L.
L has put out ‘more episodes’ that were trashy, poor quality, victimising, unoriginal and using followers for content, zero creativity etc etc. I literally unsubscribed after that horrible one she put out before taking a break after trying to support them both after the split.
L did one live which no one showed up for in the first 3 mins so she left it before allowing more people to show up. The next live was used an an opportunity to trash J again which is just gross. Her book club was a flop that no one asked for or showed up for, her articles were poorly written and plagiarised to death, and again no one asked for them. Continuously not listening to her subs that pay for PODCASTS. These little extras were poorly thought out and fell flat so I dunno why you’re going on like they were a success…? 🤡
I’m very surprised to hear that you laugh at every episode. Would lead me to question your age and maturity level.
J has put out quality podcasts, on time, original and well researched content without begging her users for ideas. Her branding is very professional and she hasn’t needed to use this whole split as a reason for people to listen to her. She’s staying in her lane while L is flailing around placing blame on everyone but herself. Lest we forget her ‘statement’ that has been found to be full of lies, that tried to take down her ex best friend of years, and the way she carried on by locking J out and putting out podcasts before the business was sorted out. Your takes are so deluded my gal. But go offff stanning L’s toxic shite. The most unoriginal gal that shapeshifts her style and thoughts off of whoever she’s dating and spending time with. Like who even is she anymore? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MainframeM8

I heard from an xgal that E went back to an afters at her gaf and all he talked about for the whole night was how important it was to get a pension. People are living longer and the state pension is almost definitely not going to be enough to sustain the quality of life most people hope to have when they're older. I'm told Evan was an absolute beacon of sense that night and then he went back the next morning because he forgot his earphones. I'm not J or L btw before I get accused

• Haha
Reactions: 43

louloulou12345

I’m not denying that. Just if I had a friend who was a single mum and openly struggling I’d offer to help instead of bitching about her
Sorry but when did it become Js responsibility to fix all of L’s problems? She has lots of help with childcare —parents, sisters and Jimmy taking Luna. Arguably more than most single parents. It’s laughable that you think that would be up to Jenny. If anything, J really helped L by producing a podcast (since it’s now very clear who kept things ticking over) that gave L a very big income spike, and worked around L’s schedule. Your takes are always reaching its hilarious.

turtle time

As a normal woman who loves kids. Isn't Luna just deadly? It's mad how you see genes in kids so clearly. She is Jimmy in the face an L from the neck down. Best of both worlds, she'll be a stunner no doubt. She is actually the perfect combo of L & Jimmy.

Also, as a normal woman who loves kids: Get your child off your IG page! She's a baby and there's so many freaks out there. I watch L on IG and solely based on her content I know where she lives, what her kids look like, where they go to school and what they're doing tonight.

Do what you want but your kid doesn't have the ability to opt in to this world yet. Protect them.

Apparently after J texted one of the sisters and L went crazy, L took money out of their shared bank acc….. there was an NDA, and then L broke it with there isn’t statement so there’s now barristers involved.
Also, the BF is a big property man and during lockdown january would host gaff parties (which L went to) in the houses he was about to flip 🤭🤭🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

thebossladyyy

Kinda bad Jenny’s said sorry guys can’t sort it out cause she has zero say in anything it galz. She promoted the show and now it’s not happening? Sorry you all wasted money guys teehee not my problem
Jenny has made 0 money from ItGalz since she left and has absolutely no say on what goes on with them. What can she do realistically?

Reactions: 41

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Seems like they just chilled on the island resort. She said she wished they had more time so they could travel around, so it obvo wasn't a priority. The priority was the island resort. She also said they were gonna go to Tulum....which says it all really!!
Why are you mad about what someone else chose to do on their holiday 😂 didn’t they have like 5/6 days to themselves? I wouldn’t be arsed spending hours on trains buses if I had that little time tbh.

Reactions: 41

louloulou12345

E kicked J out of the house for whatever J did to L. Don’t know what exactly it was she did but he was appalled and kicked her out. I no this cus he went back to (my friends) house who were x galz at the time and he was tellin them. They met him in town and asked him back. This was during the summer. Then he’s in the taxi with him in the house he was trying it on with the girls. Nothing happened but not for lack of trying on his part.
Wow. E happened to find a couple xgalz, (a very rare breed of about 2000 patrons at the time) THE VERY NIGHT he and J have a fight after the AWFUL things she said about L. Out of the 1.4 million in Dublin. Sounds legit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

irishgirlo

Honestly think the new thread name should just be "Don't Tell a Girl Boss how to Girl Boss", still loling at that gem 😂

• Haha

girloxoxo

Actually shocked at people slating J for her friendships. I'm also similar to her in that all of my friends are separate from each other so I don't have a big group but I honestly prefer it this way. I'm the same age as Jenny and I'm genuinely thrilled with spending most of my time either with my partner, my family, or by myself enjoying the things I like in peace. I actually really admire how vulnerable and open J has been about losing friends as I think it's something we can all relate to more and more as we grow older and our priorities change.

• Heart

Jusnoseyy

they are her friends just becaus her sisters went to school wit them doesn’t mean they own them 🤣 Karla k and Claire balding are L’s friends and she’s mentioned being pals wit people from school and is so close to Pete and Etain and had a friend on the pod she been friends wit for 10 years. I’m intrigued to who u think J’s friends are. No one seems to stick around in her life. Her NY friends she would just see once a year if that..
Hahaha. You're obviously trolling at this point... That or your 15 years old and haven't grasped the fact that people have different personality types. L is more extroverted, so naturally gravitates to surrounding herself with more people. J is more introverted so naturally gravitates to surrounding herself with fewer people.

"L has been problematic, her boyfriends friends hate her, she's lazy about her business and hasn't addressed peoples refunds, she's dressing like shit, her extensions are looking rough and she's also racist and been a liar...
Ya but she hangs around with Pete and etain and had a friend for 10 years, so ha"
Haha. Sorry, what?

Calm dowwwwn, we are not living in a bloody American High School Movie, who gives a donkeys dick how many people they know, hardly the point.

In other news, has J had a major glow up or is it just me? Can't put my finger on what it is, her skin and hair are runway worthy, body looking great, but both girls always kinda had that going for them. I can't figure out is it the braces or dissolved filler, but something has changed over the last few months and she looks unreal!

• Heart
Reactions: 39