It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the tea I'm drinking is what an earlier commenter said re. your man's friends not liking Lindsay, and her reaction being to change every shred of her personality.
Très girl boss ✊🏻
Apparently if there was word L was showing up at a party the BF was throwing the whole friend group would all threaten to leave, they think she’s completely off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“patrons dribbling over any drop of lukewarm tae they can get“
The poetry of that… 🤌🏼🤣
[/QUOTE]
Gas 😂😂😂 she knows what the people want, her previous success was based on her personal dramas...so she's obviously going to try milk this for as long as possible! It's good for business when Lynsey is involved in a toxic situation...she knows this too

Reactions: 8
I am an L fan so believe her. J is the one wit no friends at the end of the day. Red flag for sure

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love that all of this info is coming suddenly months after the split 😂 sounds like someone is tryin to spill the tea to stay relevant. Why wait to release this info only now? Few weeks away from Ls stand up.. Get some interest going again id say, but i am cynic at hearth 👍🏻

whats up with all these new members popping up? Are ye coming out of the lurking shadows

Reactions: 21
I am an L fan so believe her. J is the one wit no friends at the end of the day. Red flag for sure
Seems to me like J has a much better track record of maintaining friendships & relationships. Sure L’s good pal Jack is now J’s mate. But poor L, everyone in her life is just so toxic except her..

Reactions: 27
I’m a fan of both but don’t think fandom counts as reason to believe either.

Im observing all the little moves and micro aggressions from both sides anyway.

I did laugh a lot at L’s latest live, she’s back on form.

Pretty sure J has plenty of friends from what I’ve gleaned

Reactions: 6
So seems like Ls plan of centering the narrative right back to the drama and J being a talentless loner boring loser and in a desperate relationship has been successful anyway 🤣 we’ll done everyone you played into her hands 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Evan and Lindsay's boyfriend were at the X Galz house party making babies, and I saw one of the babies and it offered me Evan's headphones

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Alot of bullshit tea tonight in here.

Just remember folks, Lindsay is a big massive spa. Dont take your eye off the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard from an xgal that E went back to an afters at her gaf and all he talked about for the whole night was how important it was to get a pension. People are living longer and the state pension is almost definitely not going to be enough to sustain the quality of life most people hope to have when they're older. I'm told Evan was an absolute beacon of sense that night and then he went back the next morning because he forgot his earphones. I'm not J or L btw before I get accused

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I heard from an xgal that E went back to an afters at her gaf and all he talked about for the whole night was how important it was to get a pension. People are living longer and the state pension is almost definitely not going to be enough to sustain the quality of life most people hope to have when they're older. I'm told Evan was an absolute beacon of sense that night and then he went back the next morning because he forgot his earphones. I'm not J or L btw before I get accused
Wow. What a juicy story. The tea is piping, galz!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I heard that E fought with J, kicked her out, then felt lonely in the house on his own so he left and went to town to meet friends.

He rented a Dublin bike to get from the dart station to his friends. Then he saw a man on an electric scooter rob a girls purse. He then chased the man and eventually caught him. After a bit of kung-fu, he got the purse back!. The owner's address was in the bag, luckily he was nearby. He went to drop off the purse and it just so happened to be a purse belonging to an xgal that was having an after-party. He was VERY thirsty after doing all that cycling so he came in for a glass of water. He then announced to everyone at the party that he had a fight with J and kicked her out because he wanted to fit in. He then left the house to finally meet up with his friends but he left his headphones behind him because normally he wouldn't bring them with him on a night out!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I heard that E fought with J, kicked her out, then felt lonely in the house on his own so he left and went to town to meet friends.

He rented a Dublin bike to get from the dart station to his friends. Then he saw a man on an electric scooter rob a girls purse. He then chased the man and eventually caught him. After a bit of kung-fu, he got the purse back!. The owner's address was in the bag, luckily he was nearby. He went to drop off the purse and it just so happened to be a purse belonging to an xgal that was having an after-party. He was VERY thirsty after doing all that cycling so he came in for a glass of water. He then announced to everyone at the party that he had a fight with J and kicked her out because he wanted to fit in. He then left the house to finally meet up with his friends but he left his headphones behind him because normally he wouldn't bring them with him on a night out!
Love a good bedtime story 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry this is all complete bullshit. J has no friends. She kept most of Ls.

J and E seem grand he supported her the full way.

I honestly think this whole fight is over her leaving the kids and I can’t blame j. I would of bitched too if my friend, sister , brother anyone left there kids I would witch and I know I’d stick by it. She says about her childhood all the time. Why does she still talk to her parents. Why does she let her parents near her kids. I had a very bad upbringing my father wouldn’t get near my children and I would die making sure that happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There comes a point in your life where you have to stop blaming parents/others for your issues. If you recognize the issue, get help, deal with it and move on, you don’t keep the chip on your shoulder and blame it for everything in your life. Whilst never that easy at times, she’s a big girl now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.