It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had made a full podcast telling every detail but decided against it. She said looking back she wishes she had but she thought it would all blow over at the time
I would give my right arm to hear that episode

Reactions: 10
I think that she was very vindictive. She could of done a live and not botched about J and E. J didn’t ruin her on her podcast. And tbh she could off. J only has balls when she’s drinking. I admire them but they are only fueled by alcohol

Reactions: 12
Seems like L came across like a complete witch based on what was said above and all this time J has said nothing

As mentioned it's interesting how many people have said she is back on form and like herself - I mean, what? She's no longer sober and seems to have across quite mean to an old friend who is now doing better than her.

Reactions: 19
Seems like L came across like a complete witch based on what was said above and all this time J has said nothing

As mentioned it's interesting how many people have said she is back on form and like herself - I mean, what? She's no longer sober and seems to have across quite mean to an old friend who is now doing better than her.
Sorry @LadyGoodman, not trying to start tit with you but I think you'd need to see the live to give an opinion like this.
I didn't feel like she came across like a complete witch from watching it. This is what gives tattle a bad name. People misquoting or misrepresenting a situation and then people jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 24

Yup the live has me wondering have I ever liked L if this her ‘back on form’. That’s just me though lol

Reactions: 15
Sorry @LadyGoodman, not trying to start tit with you but I think you'd need to see the live to give an opinion like this.
I didn't feel like she came across like a complete witch from watching it. This is what gives tattle a bad name. People misquoting or misrepresenting a situation and then people jumping on the bandwagon.
Yeah I get that but the fact she was even talking about J speaks volumes

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with you there, I think these emails were about the boyfriend.... but who would witch about someone by email. I might be wrong but I feel that emails are only used business to business?? Would that mean J bitched about the boyfriend using the It Galz email address..

If anything, I have MORE questions now.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think L said the emails were about someone else - I thought she said she didn’t want to show the receipts because it would drag someone else into the mess? (I assumed she meant the person who supposedly received the emails from J and probably told L about them). It would be weird if she’s now claiming that the emails were about someone else as L said in the statement that whatever J said was attempted assassination of L’s character 😂

• Haha
I think it’s fairly obvious J said something about the boyf… god it all just seems so childish. Like get over it. I just don’t believe this is still “character assassination” and not some low level bitching that probably went too far (on Js admission).

Either way L talking tit about J and E on live just shows all this “healing” she did in her paid month off is bullshit, she’s still bitter and caught up in the whole mess which happened 5 months ago. Time to move on Lindsay, you’ll never be able to succeed with it galz if all you’re wishing for is Js downfall.

Reactions: 21
You have all forgotten a massive point of her live- she had a repressed upbringing and all of the problems in her life are from that :rolleyes:

Sorry but does anyone else find it bleeping mental that she drags her parents publicly like this? You couldn't pay me to say that my Mam and Dad raised me so badly that all of my issues today stem from them and the way they decided to raise me. Like they made her go to religious camps, you'd swear she went through some abusive childhood.

Anyway even if I found the religious upbringing harrowing, you wouldn't find me telling the world my parents repressed me and are the reason for all my mistakes. And then let them raise my kids with me :ROFLMAO:

Like give me a break. She is actually outrageous the way she justifies her decisions and actions.

Reactions: 36
It was weird that she was literally like “hehehe I didn’t care that Jenny was getting massive hate online because I was the more popular one. But now that I am getting hate… yeah it sucks boohoo”. What a great friend you seemed to be Lindsay.
awful but not surprising! Pre split, I remember they had an episode where they were talking about tattle pitting them against each other and J was crying about the comments about her, her relationship, etc and L mentioned that comments were comparing them in looks (from what I remember, most were saying L was prettier) and it just came across as such a mean spirited thing to say to someone who sounded so upset and low. Just felt like L had to get it in though to make sure everyone knew people thought she was prettier. She’s always been so hurtful

Reactions: 28
In fairness it would be bizarre if J was making stuff up about L’s boyfriend. Would love to know what was said/was it total bullshit.

Lindsay is way better at just speaking than writing long winded statements, I found her more believable when she was explaining it to camera

Reactions: 8
Pre split, I remember they had an episode where they were talking about tattle pitting them against each other and J was crying about the comments about her, her relationship, etc and L mentioned that comments were comparing them in looks (from what I remember, most were saying L was prettier)
I remember this, it was so so nasty. First off it’s so gross that people on here were comparing their looks, like what has that got to do with anything? THATS what gives tattle a bad name.

it goes back to her comments last night that she didn’t care that J was affected by those remarks because it made her more favourable. Wow Lindsay you’re a stellar friend 🙄

as with her “unreleased pod” when is she going to learn she’s the walking definition of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

In fairness it would be bizarre if J was making stuff up about L’s boyfriend. Would love to know what was said/was it total bullshit.
Bizarre maybe but god the tit that’s been said in my girls group about someone’s new boyfriend 😂 who cares like? I could give a tit about the girls weird toxic friendship and friend group where all this bitching was accepted. If J was doing something illegal or really conniving like trying to force L off the pod or something then yeah, air that. But to go so hard over J talking tit about your boyfriend who nobody knows?!
What seems bizarre to me is L choosing this as her hill to die on

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Nobody has mentioned she said she wrote the new theme tune and she's going to sing it herself! She said after the split the girl who did the original song would be doing a new one, wonder why that's changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
L is dragging interest out of people by talking about J. If she’s not talking about that situation we’ve seen she has nothing original to talk about. And all this is about J bitching about her like would she not look in a mirror

Reactions: 10
If I remember correctly some poster asked who we all thought was better looking and the poster was immediately shot down for being so shallow as to try to compare the girls looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.