It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for all the new members to tattle after she gives the site all the air she can in her live shows. I swear she thinks tattle is far more popular than it is, where in reality, most people on here wouldn’t openly admit to being on here. She’s so bleeping self obsessed. Also, screaming at the fact that she’s doing and singing her own theme tune. Does she have no mates to tell her she sounds like a tone deaf Amy winehouse knockoff?

If I remember correctly some poster asked who we all thought was better looking and the poster was immediately shot down for being so shallow as to try to compare the girls looks
Tenner bets that was L posting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for all the new members to tattle after she gives the site all the air she can in her live shows. I swear she thinks tattle is far more popular than it is, where in reality, most people on here wouldn’t openly admit to being on here. She’s so bleeping self obsessed. Also, screaming at the fact that she’s doing and singing her own theme tune. Does she have no mates to tell her she sounds like a tone deaf Amy winehouse knockoff?

Tenner bets that was L posting 😂😂😂
That was actually my thinking at the time!

Reactions: 4
I remember this, it was so so nasty. First off it’s so gross that people on here were comparing their looks, like what has that got to do with anything? THATS what gives tattle a bad name.

it goes back to her comments last night that she didn’t care that J was affected by those remarks because it made her more favourable. Wow Lindsay you’re a stellar friend 🙄

as with her “unreleased pod” when is she going to learn she’s the walking definition of cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Bizarre maybe but god the tit that’s been said in my girls group about someone’s new boyfriend 😂 who cares like? I could give a tit about the girls weird toxic friendship and friend group where all this bitching was accepted. If J was doing something illegal or really conniving like trying to force L off the pod or something then yeah, air that. But to go so hard over J talking tit about your boyfriend who nobody knows?!
What seems bizarre to me is L choosing this as her hill to die on
I just meant it is bizarre if she made stuff up. Not if she bitched

I just meant it is bizarre if she made stuff up. Not if she bitched
Well considering the fact L portrayed bitching “character assassination and blackmail” up until recently I’d take her with a healthy pinch of salt.

L is dragging interest out of people by talking about J. If she’s not talking about that situation we’ve seen she has nothing original to talk about. And all this is about J bitching about her like would she not look in a mirror
She has literally nothing else to talk about than dragging up stale drama from the summer

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly some poster asked who we all thought was better looking and the poster was immediately shot down for being so shallow as to try to compare the girls looks
Yup, I remember! I said it was literally irrelevant who is better looking

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think L said the emails were about someone else - I thought she said she didn’t want to show the receipts because it would drag someone else into the mess? (I assumed she meant the person who supposedly received the emails from J and probably told L about them). It would be weird if she’s now claiming that the emails were about someone else as L said in the statement that whatever J said was attempted assassination of L’s character 😂
She definitely did say they were about someone else

Reactions: 3
L did say ‘because I was selfish’ when she said she didn’t used to think hate was that bad when she wasn’t getting much. I would say she’s been well and truly humbled now anyway lol

Reactions: 8
She definitely did say they were about someone else
Gotta be her fella. If that’s the case — it still says a lot more about L than J. The lad moved her family in and then dumped them and then got back with her, clearly started influencing/controlling her views, style and over all behaviour. J had all the fallout and then the recoupling to contend with. I know I would hate the lad if he had done that to a mate of mine, and would be sickened to see them get back together. But L was so quick to blow up their whole friendship for a lad shes known a hot minute, who treated her and her family very poorly. Let’s not forget their last breakup because of Jimmy. I don’t blame Jenny for cutting ties altogether after history repeated itself.
There’s something to be said for her not releasing her ‘tell-all’ podcast and receipts, is that with her truth comes J’s truth in retaliation and she probably knows she wouldn’t come out on top. If L was totally innocent, it would have been released. No redemption here.

Reactions: 14
I'd hazard a guess that it's because of Lindsay's remarks around race since the split.
Celaviedmai is a woman of colour so I doubt the full "I even hired Luna's friend's Mam to clean my house" didn't go down well

Nobody has mentioned she said she wrote the new theme tune and she's going to sing it herself! She said after the split the girl who did the original song would be doing a new one, wonder why that's changed?
She was saying last night that the main thing she has learned about herself is that she goes along with things. She doesn't stick up for herself or what she thinks should happen.

She was obviously digging at J there. I was laughing at the irony of it all though because that seems like exactly what she's doing with the bf.

Reactions: 12
In fairness it would be bizarre if J was making stuff up about L’s boyfriend. Would love to know what was said/was it total bullshit.

Lindsay is way better at just speaking than writing long winded statements, I found her more believable when she was explaining it to camera
Surely Evan had a big role to play as well considering the bf was his friend and thats how L met him?! I agree, something must have been said..

I missed the live but i cant believe she meantions tattle. She is sooo self obsessed its kinda mind blowing! Again fair play to J for lasting this long. i couldnt have anyone like that in my life, so self indulgent 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'd hazard a guess that it's because of Lindsay's remarks around race since the split.
Celaviedmai is a woman of colour so I doubt the full "I even hired Luna's friend's Mam to clean my house" didn't go down well

She was saying last night that the main thing she has learned about herself is that she goes along with things. She doesn't stick up for herself or what she thinks should happen.

She was obviously digging at J there. I was laughing at the irony of it all though because that seems like exactly what she's doing with the bf.
Pretty sure Mai is Js friend from Trinity who L got to know through J. I’d say she’s been told about L’s remarks too. Probably wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole at this point.

Also very telling that out of all her ‘indie’ mates and bands that she claims to know, not one would wanna be associated and help with the music. I know some of those people, they’re mates with a family member, and they always said J was grand but L was desperate. Like J was only guilty by association. You are the company you keep and whatnot.

Imagine at L’s big age, still going along with things, talking about it, not realising she’s been doing exactly that with her boyf. She’s clearly just not her own person. Views switch on the daily.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t buy it is all. Lindsay is no victim and never has been, if anything she’s been the aggressor in most situations and always spoke about herself in that way too. Fair enough you and your friend weren’t getting on, that’s clear, doesn’t make you the victim tho

Pretty sure Mai is Js friend from Trinity who L got to know through J. I’d say she’s been told about L’s remarks too. Probably wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole at this point.
Don’t think so, think they met Mai at a gig years ago I remember L saying her her Snapchat

I just don’t buy it is all. Lindsay is no victim and never has been, if anything she’s been the aggressor in most situations and always spoke about herself in that way too. Fair enough you and your friend weren’t getting on, that’s clear, doesn’t make you the victim tho

Don’t think so, think they met Mai at a gig years ago I remember L saying her her Snapchat
Classic narcissist move!! Eternal victim of their own doing, unable to take any accountability, constant blame shifting and gas lighting.

oh with their podcast with Mai, I thought J and Mai spoke about Trinity times together. Maybe I’m wrong!

Reactions: 9
oh with their podcast with Mai, I thought J and Mai spoke about Trinity times together. Maybe I’m wrong!
That’s Louisamay who runs LetsHelp! Think she’s more a friend of the sisters but seems to know J too. Mai strangely was never on the pod…

Reactions: 2
Is L sore about not attending events, and blaming J? She must be seething about that restaurant night out Rob Kenny organised?
Honey, if you're not attending night outs, or aren't invited, that's on you, not J. What happened to "don't tell a girl boss how to girl boss/couldn't give a duck" attitude?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s Louisamay who runs LetsHelp! Think she’s more a friend of the sisters but seems to know J too. Mai strangely was never on the pod…
Are you sure?! Could have sworn Celaviedmai was on either itgalz or xgalz like two years ago.. maybe I’m mixed up but I was so sure lol

Is L sore about not attending events, and blaming J? She must be seething about that restaurant night out Rob Kenny organised?
Honey, if you're not attending night outs, or aren't invited, that's on you, not J. What happened to "don't tell a girl boss how to girl boss/couldn't give a duck" attitude?
So happy to say that her comment was in response to a comment I had left on Patreon after the fallout. Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I stand by what I said lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she say no one wanted to help her with the music? I thought she just said she was doing it herself

Reactions: 3
Are you sure?! Could have sworn Celaviedmai was on either itgalz or xgalz like two years ago.. maybe I’m mixed up but I was so sure lol
now I’m confused 🤣🤣 pretty sure tho cause that was “May” and Mai’s name is pronounced like “My”. I’m obsessed with her music - found her from the pod/Ls Snapchat years ago!

Thought this too 🤣 the only event J seems to have been at was a taste of dublin (which was sponsored?) and that a rob kenny event. Rob is a PR head so surely he wouldnt invite both and just chose J&E for whatever reason. Not Js fault 🤣

Reactions: 5
now I’m confused 🤣🤣 pretty sure tho cause that was “May” and Mai’s name is pronounced like “My”. I’m obsessed with her music - found her from the pod/Ls Snapchat years ago!

Thought this too 🤣 the only event J seems to have been at was a taste of dublin (which was sponsored?) and that a rob kenny event. Rob is a PR head so surely he wouldnt invite both and just chose J&E for whatever reason. Not Js fault 🤣
Could probably think of a few reasons tbh
L blacklists herself 😭😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.