It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said the lies Jenny was telling weren’t just about her and we’re about someone else so she was reluctant to post receipts, she had made a full podcast telling every detail but decided against it. She said looking back she wishes she had but she thought it would all blow over at the time
Also, the receipts are via email? So random 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s hard to say if the “receipts” would have put her into favour without seeing them. Like if they were weak (not saying they are, maybe they’re terrible!) I don’t see that whole mess playing out much differently. She got lots of support on the original post, people mainly just didn’t like that along with other stuff (lying about voting for repeal, the racist remarks, fighting with subscribers, show drama etc etc.)

As I said before, maybe I’m just in my feels about it cause I loved their friendship and having lost a best friend myself a few years back which was dramatic AF, I wish I could take back all the nastiness now. Bridge seems to be well and truly scorched tho 🤣
She got lots of support on insta but lost a lot of subscribers and alot of people thought it was pure cringe. Because she is pure cringe.

Shes a spa and im not having any of it.

Also sorry but, basing the live show on Tattle... Like it's all a bit too cringe for me.

Rise above it girl.

If you look at comments under her two insta posts, there's people tagging their friends saying "look, this is who we're seeing live in November".

This tells me that casual fans are going. Imagine being a casual fan and watching her address Tattle comments. What is fun aboit that? What comments could possibly be outrageous enough. Most people here ate just horrified or disgruntled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dedicating an entire live show to tattle comments about you is so self indulgent and kinda unrelatable to most people?!

Reactions: 15
Sorry who witches by email. I don't think I email any friends, maybe about 10 years ago! Also worth nothing that it is very easy to change the contents of an email you've received without anyone knowing the difference or being able to verify it. Not suggesting anything but just putting it out there.

Also the drummer thing even if a joke is shade and kinda funny given the drummer now has more subscribers.

Reactions: 16
Also the drummer thing even if a joke is shade and kinda funny given the drummer now has more subscribers.
It’s just bitchy. Which is ironic giving how salty she still is over J. Basically saying J is backup vibes and she’s the star. Insecurities screaming there

Reactions: 7
It’s just bitchy. Which is ironic giving how salty she still is over J. Basically saying J is backup vibes and she’s the star. Insecurities screaming there
It’s crazy how she still has such an inflated ego / still holding on to the idea that she was the main character.. despite the major drop in subs once J was gone and Red Room’s immediate success. If it’s a drummer’s role to manage everything the band does, be responsible for the band’s success and the band cannot function without them then okay, I see the similarity 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
L just still gives me the vibe that she’ll only be happy if she can ruin Js pod or something. It just feels like she can’t move on, maybe it’s hurt feelings getting in the way or maybe it’s stubbornness. I remember it was similar with that Laura girl and the Jimmy drama? Just couldn’t let it lie.

Reactions: 12
She got lots of support on insta but lost a lot of subscribers and alot of people thought it was pure cringe. Because she is pure cringe.

Shes a spa and im not having any of it.

Also sorry but, basing the live show on Tattle... Like it's all a bit too cringe for me.

Rise above it girl.

If you look at comments under her two insta posts, there's people tagging their friends saying "look, this is who we're seeing live in November".

This tells me that casual fans are going. Imagine being a casual fan and watching her address Tattle comments. What is fun aboit that? What comments could possibly be outrageous enough. Most people here ate just horrified or disgruntled.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. One minute she’s a ‘victim’ of tattle, wasn’t able to cope, the next minute she’s thriving off it and once again using her followers (and hate followers) comments for content. It’s like tattle is the her own personal Daily Mail and we all know how much she loves that dumpster fire of a magazine🤡 Lindsay IS the drama, absolutely living for the toxicity of it all. She’s like the personification of shadenfreude and her solo podcast has been steeped in it too, and THATS what draws people to tattle, at least in my case. Full circle!!

Reactions: 13
Getting Pete on the live shows is prob the first good business move she has made since going solo. Tickets sales will definitely increase now. He has way more fans than L 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lindsay IS the drama, absolutely living for the toxicity of it all.
This 👏 nailed it. The fact that people consider her “in good form” when she’s being her most toxic form too is a telling sign. Not saying she’s not entertaining on live - she is! - but there’s always a nasty element to them imo. A lot of the time in the past I’d come away after watching with a bit of an icky feeling even though I was entertained

Ngl I enjoyed the live and thought it was v honest of her to say she resents J.

Sad to hear etain was upset about some comments made on here, that’s the tit that gives tattle a bad name - she’s not even an influencer ffs. Etain if ur reading ur a ride xx

Reactions: 10
For anyone that missed the live:

- L was begging people to come to the shows and snapping at anyone who asked about refunds
- She said she's not going to be made feel like a bad person about people being pissed off about the refunds issues
- She claimed that she isn't posting receipts about the fallout as they aren't about her (convenient) and involved a 'fabrication' about someone else
- I'm pretty sure she said the receipts are emails that weren't send to her but someone else ?
- She says she's had to miss events because J and E are there
- She said she's the 'funny one' out of her and J and that when she was the favourite one out of the duo, and J was getting hate, she didn't care

She also answered some qs like "are you sad you're gonna be missing Jenny's wedding?" and she said no, she doesn't care, but tbf she's hardly gonna say she's devo she's gonna miss it hahaha

Oh and she recorded a podcast with Luna

- L was begging people to come to the shows and snapping at anyone who asked about refunds
- She said she's not going to be made feel like a bad person about people being pissed off about the refunds issues
Tbf I did see where she was coming from - she said that the shows haven’t gone ahead yet so there’s still time for refunds and the shows still technically going ahead. Sure concerts/gigs get changed, cancelled and postponed constantly and often at the v last minute

I believe she is genuine bc she hasn’t advertised any shows until now - not like she’s been advertising yet not giving info on refunds - so it’s clear her MH has been bad if it’s impacted her income/career to this extent. L seems really sensitive/emotional in general so hardly surprising a friendship ending after that amount of time and under those circumstances caused serious problems along with compulsively reading on here

Reactions: 6
It was weird that she was literally like “hehehe I didn’t care that Jenny was getting massive hate online because I was the more popular one. But now that I am getting hate… yeah it sucks boohoo”. What a great friend you seemed to be Lindsay.

Reactions: 37
For anyone that missed the live:

- She claimed that she isn't posting receipts about the fallout as they aren't about her (convenient) and involved a 'fabrication' about someone else
- I'm pretty sure she said the receipts are emails that weren't send to her but someone else ?
- She says she's had to miss events because J and E are there
- She said she's the 'funny one' out of her and J and that when she was the favourite one out of the duo, and J was getting hate, she didn't care

She also answered some qs like "are you sad you're gonna be missing Jenny's wedding?" and she said no, she doesn't care, but tbf she's hardly gonna say she's devo she's gonna miss it hahaha

Oh and she recorded a podcast with Luna
I mean she was the funny one tbf. I prefer Jenny but she’s not really funny

Reactions: 9
I mean she was the funny one tbf. I prefer Jenny but she’s not really funny
J was funnier on stage than L when I saw them live 🤷‍♀️ L seemed nervous and fidgety. Ls more one liner funny tho. Either way it’s just bitchy to be like “hehe I’m the funny one” when they were a comedy duo for years. It’s like saying “oh I’m the hot one” even if it’s true, it’s just a bit nasty and it’s the streak I dislike in L

Missed the live but nice hearing her mental health’s improved, hope her shows are not a complete car crash! But bad form on speaking on J when she’s stayed in her own lane, time to move on. Also hope she starts to give people the podcasts they are paying for.

Also so funny she’s using tattle as inspiration for her shows. Literally nothing funny about a group of strangers discussing her poor life choices? Didn’t she say she was taking a step back from reading this anyway?

Haven’t caught up with everything here but I’m only just watching L’s stories now…

It’s crazy how much of L’s confidence/personality is because of alcohol.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.