It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like L but she needs to move on from the events of the summer. No more snide remarks about J. No talk of a podcast she's never going to release. I actually don't believe she "left" her son with her parents before the summer, and I believe that if J was caught low-key bitching about L, it was no more than a few home truths that ALL of L's friends should have been delivering.
It's been 4 months since the split: L can't dine out on her feelings of perceived victimhood for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 27
All J said was that L’s bf has a small pecker
Honestly I imagine it being something like this. J said she bitched to the sisters. I’d imagine they were all talking tit when he kicked L out, J said something derogatory about him, L found out when they were back together and hit the roof. Sounds like usual bitchy albeit a little young for their big age 🤣

Reactions: 13
Gals a bit random but the vintage bar is doing 25% of fendi baguettes today if anyone’s interested haha. Can’t find the post from the other day to reply to directly but it’s unreal website has great bits and anyone’s looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Maramalade Jayne, go back to the nails lo
Are you sure?! Could have sworn Celaviedmai was on either itgalz or xgalz like two years ago.. maybe I’m mixed up but I was so sure lol

So happy to say that her comment was in response to a comment I had left on Patreon after the fallout. Don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I stand by what I said lol
She was on the BLM episode.

Note how I know this. Because I was an L fan before her instagram tantrum

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She definitely did say they were about someone else
Yeah she did , and her body language was shady because she had made a big deal about it being about her in the statement - so which is the lie also she didn’t go into the lie about leaving riloh but again looked shady as duck when mentioned it, she never said that he came with me when I moved so I still think he was given a choice and stayed with her parents so technically she didn’t leave him behind

Reactions: 11
It doesn't have to be so literal. J easily could have bitched about her as well as someone else...
It was very clear in statement what she was accusing J of.. now suddenly the receipts are J bitching about someone else. Seems to me like L just can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 8
It was very clear in statement what she was accusing J of.. now suddenly the receipts are J bitching about someone else. Seems to me like L just can’t keep up with her own lies
If what J said is true (which I imagine it to be because why admit to this on IG if it’s not?) then she defo was bitching about L. She could have well been bitching about the relationship/boyfriend too because they had just broken up dramatically and according to L they got back together pretty quickly. Either way it sounds like L needs to build a bridge, as if she never uttered a bad word against J&E 🙄

anyway, I do think the main reason L brought this up was so our attention would be back on J and her bitching and not L and her lacklustre content and shows. And she succeeded 🤣

Reactions: 6
If what J said is true (which I imagine it to be because why admit to this on IG if it’s not?) then she defo was bitching about L. She could have well been bitching about the relationship/boyfriend too because they had just broken up dramatically and according to L they got back together pretty quickly. Either way it sounds like L needs to build a bridge, as if she never uttered a bad word against J&E 🙄
Yeah, J has admitted to bitching and I agree that she was likely bitching about the bf too - but my point is that L made the statement and is now claiming that she can’t provide receipts because they are about someone else. So she doesn’t have receipts to show it was “character assassination”. Makes me think J was bitching about L to her sisters in conversation and not to the extent L made out in her statement

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Lindsay said Pete had an account on here about a year ago to defend her but lost his login details? Lolll the amount of times he has screenshot me calling him a ride for his story. I know you dont need an account to read tattle but you do need one to view the screenshots, and we know they're not going to risk missing out on those. I see you Petey, you big lanky ride xox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.