It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seems unnecessary… like let it lie? She’s a trolls dreams tho, she always bites at drama and knows it gets her views. Very toxic imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lol at her using tattle as source of material for her comedy shows. Forever outsourcing content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much here gets maaaaassively twisted on both J and L.

Feel like I watched a different live to the one some of you are talking about.
She answered one or two Qs about J, hardly toxicly went on and on about them 🙄
Also She didn't say "jenny is the drummer"
She was saying just come to the gig, you'd still go if the drummer wasn't going like the amount of nights out I've went to that were changed last minute.

Reactions: 29
So much here gets maaaaassively twisted on both J and L.

Feel like I watched a different live to the one some of you are talking about.
She answered one or two Qs about J, hardly toxicly went on and on about them 🙄
Also She didn't say "jenny is the drummer"
She was saying just come to the gig, you'd still go if the drummer wasn't going like the amount of nights out I've went to that were changed last minute.
Totally agree. Both those remarks were CLEAR jokes

Reactions: 23
Very sad to watch. It was sad when she said J resented her when j was disliked on tattle and L was like I don’t really mind the hate, and now it’s the other way L resents J.

Reactions: 8
Fair enough, didn’t watch it cause my boyf can’t stand when I watch IG lives when he’s over so was just going on comments here 😂

Ah she was gas!
And thought she was great getting stuck into the awkward questions about J.
Would love her to release that tell all podcast to hear her version of it all....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs go back to her bread and butter which was these lives, I’d say she could get the following back up

Reactions: 8
In fairness, I kinda lived for the E McD expose. duck him.

Someone brought up Glam Feeney in the comments multiple times and she never addressed it.

Also no one said they weren't jokes for the people getting sour I just said what was said.

Reactions: 4
Ah she was gas!
And thought she was great getting stuck into the awkward questions about J.
Would love her to release that tell all podcast to hear her version of it all....
She was funny! It was great to see. I would love to have the tell all. It would boost her so much.

Reactions: 9
Quick summery - L is only craic when drinking.
Pete is single and gets the ladies so we need to up our game to ride him.
Shows are going ahead because she's the funny one and J is not.
By all accounts shes gonna wing the show.
L is the victim as per
Shes not engaged.
If ya want a refund email Brian.
Despite all this BS shes a bit more like the old L and its good to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tbh I thought the live was hilarious. She’s at her prime doing this kind of thing, her off the cuff comments are hilarious. Yeah, she said she was the “favourite” and J was like “the drummer leaving the band” but was half joking and it’s that’s just part of her eccentric OTT personality.
She’s obviously way more at ease when interacting via the comments or people at live shows, don’t think it’s the drink. that vibe just doesn’t translate the same in solo pods

Reactions: 11
I wonder which of us will make it onto the live show tattle segment 😂 she said some of the things on here she finds gas

Glad to hear she has her spark back. I hope now she’s had her say in her own witty way she’ll move on from the J drama and focus on her it galz rebirth. Not for me (but never say never) but I’m sure loads will love it once she focuses on the positive.

Reactions: 2
She also said the lies Jenny was telling weren’t just about her and we’re about someone else so she was reluctant to post receipts, she had made a full podcast telling every detail but decided against it. She said looking back she wishes she had but she thought it would all blow over at the time

Reactions: 6
Tbh I thought the live was hilarious. She’s at her prime doing this kind of thing, her off the cuff comments are hilarious. Yeah, she said she was the “favourite” and J was like “the drummer leaving the band” but was half joking and it’s that’s just part of her eccentric OTT personality.
She’s obviously way more at ease when interacting via the comments or people at live shows, don’t think it’s the drink. that vibe just doesn’t translate the same in solo pods
I agree to the fact live insta is her niche. I liked it

Reactions: 2
She honestly should've released that pod on it all, people would have been over it by now, it'd have been forgotten, I doubt things would have got as nasty as they did because people are still invested as they wanted to know more. She would have addressed it, told her side, perhaps provided more receipts than she has and people likely would have sided a bit more with her rather than the complete backlash she got after only giving half the info. Its more true to her brand too to be honest and upfront. Mistake both personally and business wise IMO.

Enjoyed the live, it was nice to see her a bit more true to herself. V telling that she said that the emails and texts that got J caught out involved and were about someone else. Seemed to be alluding to someone other than her sisters.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s hard to say if the “receipts” would have put her into favour without seeing them. Like if they were weak (not saying they are, maybe they’re terrible!) I don’t see that whole mess playing out much differently. She got lots of support on the original post, people mainly just didn’t like that along with other stuff (lying about voting for repeal, the racist remarks, fighting with subscribers, show drama etc etc.)

As I said before, maybe I’m just in my feels about it cause I loved their friendship and having lost a best friend myself a few years back which was dramatic AF, I wish I could take back all the nastiness now. Bridge seems to be well and truly scorched tho 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.