It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny looks so beautiful here. I wonder will she switch hairdressers from Glam Feeney to your man Conor beside her now that they are pally
She didn’t seem to have any issue continuing to use glam Feeney

Reactions: 3
My hairdresser is dodgy morally, drug dealer boyf etc, sells slimmers and has some "colourful" views.
She does a great job though and knows my hair.

Some of you are very righteous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she used him since😦 Your man Conor is unrea but think he only does colour. I’d love him to do mine but impossible to get an appointment 😭
If you go back further in the thread (or the last one ) we were discussing the fact that she shared a photo from his page of her on her story and wrote "can't wait for a fresh cut" or something to that effect...
Very disappointing on her part. L also still likes his posts
My hairdresser is dodgy morally, drug dealer boyf etc, sells slimmers and has some "colourful" views.

that's your decision but woweee... if my hairdresser racially abused someone and was convicted guilty of it in court you best believe I wouldn't be returning and definitely not promoting him on my insta. I don't think it's being "righteous" I think it's being a decent human being

Reactions: 17

Her hairdresser is in the press… for saying “I don’t like blacks”…. wouldn’t consider it righteous to question her continuing to see him after that

Reactions: 14
Her hairdresser is in the press… for saying “I don’t like blacks”…. wouldn’t consider it righteous to question her continuing to see him after that
She sees him for her hair not to discuss political views or befriend the man.
Jesus yous are gas.
My binman did time for worse, boycott him too should I 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sees him for her hair not to discuss political views or befriend the man.
Jesus yous are gas.
My binman did time for worse, boycott him too should I 😅
Yes being anti- racist is so "gas"...
You however are definitely not gas, quite the contrary

Reactions: 8
I dunno guys, i always got the impression both girls were pals with Matthew Feeney - if he was just a hairdresser woth no friendship involved its easy enough to replace him, but its a lot harder to drop a friend.

Reactions: 1
I think J said before she’s known him since he was quite young. Wonder if J would confront him on it? Doesn’t change what he did obviously, but if my friend was in the paper for something like that I’d 100% pull them up on it if I decided to remain friends with them

Reactions: 1
Yikes, I can't believe she's talking so much about J and even E.

It's so sad that it ended so sour.

Also she's still with the fella and he's watching apparently. ;)

Reactions: 7
L still not taking responsibility and using the opportunity to talk tit about J and E.
Won't give a decent reason to show receipts.
"If I ran into them, what are they going to do? Beat me? I'd just go live and show the beating" she's so unhealthy. I had to switch off

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What did she say I just joined?
Someone asked if they will ever speak/ if she's sad that she won't be at the wedding and she said "what are they going to do beat me up?" "we won't talk again"

she's also just said she's the funny one and Jenny is the "drummer" :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg honestly if I didn't dislike her before I do after listening to that live for five minutes

Reactions: 11
Nasty. Also what’s with her insinuating they’re going to beat her up?
Someone asked what she would do if she seen them or something like that, she joked nothing, ‘what are they going to do, beat me? We’d just ignore each other’ something along those lines, she was joking

She has said the biggest lie on tattle about her is that she left Riloh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.