It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve bitched about some of my best friends to other friends, also sometimes I’ve done so to vent because I knew that person was sensitive/likely to blow off the handle if I said stuff to her face. I’m obviously not proud of it but IT HAPPENS!
I’m so over the superiority complex that L had and some people had regarding Js bitching. Ending a 10+ year friendship, lucrative business and trying to destroy someone’s reputation because you found out they were bitching to your sisters, please 🙄

There was also someone on here ages ago that said L was known to be constantly bitching about J and Evan in their group. It was the same person who spoke about Riloh not moving into the new fellas house. So if they’re to be believed L was no angel and I don’t imagine her to be either
Riiiight?!! And being a witch is like a whole personality trait for L. It’s like her brand 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Riiiight?!! And being a witch is like a whole personality trait for L. It’s like her brand 😂😂
Like if it came out J stole from her or something I’d get it. But come on, L made her brand from talking tit about other people on Snapchat. Clearly can dish it out but can’t take it

Reactions: 9
I’ve bitched about some of my best friends to other friends, also sometimes I’ve done so to vent because I knew that person was sensitive/likely to blow off the handle if I said stuff to her face. I’m obviously not proud of it but IT HAPPENS!
I’m so over the superiority complex that L had and some people had regarding Js bitching. Ending a 10+ year friendship, lucrative business and trying to destroy someone’s reputation because you found out they were bitching to your sisters, please 🙄

There was also someone on here ages ago that said L was known to be constantly bitching about J and Evan in their group. It was the same person who spoke about Riloh not moving into the new fellas house. So if they’re to be believed L was no angel and I don’t imagine her to be either
I would definitely say she blew up so much because whatever was said was very true/hit a nerve

Reactions: 10
But when a friendship is coming to an end it can be something small that causes it to go nuclear. All the little things build up, then it’s bang. Either way, tough to lose a friendship that way.

Reactions: 5
But when a friendship is coming to an end it can be something small that causes it to go nuclear. All the little things build up, then it’s bang. Either way, tough to lose a friendship that way.
Yeah I can imagine there was a lot of underlying tension and it all erupted over something small

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can imagine there was a lot of underlying tension and it all erupted over something small
Sure we were witness to that tension building. L was a loose canon in the months leading up to the breakup, and things seemed to really change between them once she started seeing Evan. There were so many instances where I thought JAYSUS, L is becoming a liability for J and their business. This is why it can be a bad idea to work that closely with friends.

Reactions: 12
Sure we were witness to that tension building. L was a loose canon in the months leading up to the breakup, and things seemed to really change between them once she started seeing Evan. There were so many instances where I thought JAYSUS, L is becoming a liability for J and their business. This is why it can be a bad idea to work that closely with friends.
Yeah you could really hear how fed up Jenny was. I think it made her very unlikable but looking back she was probably so fed up

Reactions: 6
Liking Jenny's pod but finding the constant referencing of Greek mythology a bit zzzzz....
We get it, you studied it in 3rd level 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.