It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impossible to know, but I never got the impressions she looked down on L for having children?! Sure L always spoke on how the pod allowed her to work with the kids at home and avoid childcare, I guess there’s different types of help other than babysitting. I always got the impression they worked a lot around Ls schedule with the kids (which is pretty fair tbh)

I wonder do they miss each other? It’s hard to imagine them never being friends again
Probably not right now but I’d imagine they’d have to at some point

Reactions: 4
I’m not denying that. Just if I had a friend who was a single mum and openly struggling I’d offer to help instead of bitching about her
Sorry but when did it become Js responsibility to fix all of L’s problems? She has lots of help with childcare —parents, sisters and Jimmy taking Luna. Arguably more than most single parents. It’s laughable that you think that would be up to Jenny. If anything, J really helped L by producing a podcast (since it’s now very clear who kept things ticking over) that gave L a very big income spike, and worked around L’s schedule. Your takes are always reaching its hilarious.

Reactions: 43
I’m not denying that. Just if I had a friend who was a single mum and openly struggling I’d offer to help instead of bitching about her
I’m convinced this person is either L, her sisters or one of her mates judging by their post history

imagine your friend producing a podcast that makes you rake in 3x the national average salary and allowing you to spend time at home with your kids but seeing them as “unsupportive”. Lindsay is a 34/5 year old woman who is responsible for her own life, it was completely clear by the pod they did with the kids that they were really fond of J and vise versa

Reactions: 34
I remember on an old episode a single mam wrote in saying she found it difficult to date, I can’t remember exactly what was said but they were encouraging her to ask her friends for help babysitting etc and J said she would have no issue minding the kinds for L to go on a date.
From what I gathered it was never necessary as L had so much available support from her parents/family she didn’t really need to turn to J

Reactions: 17
I’m convinced this person is either L, her sisters or one of her mates judging by their post history

imagine your friend producing a podcast that makes you rake in 3x the national average salary and allowing you to spend time at home with your kids but seeing them as “unsupportive”. Lindsay is a 34/5 year old woman who is responsible for her own life, it was completely clear by the pod they did with the kids that they were really fond of J and vise versa
Yeah I think so too! Very much L camp shitposting. I remember what I thought was a sly dig from L recently enough, where she was talking about wishing someone over the years would just offer to come mind the kids too, after one friend (Etain?) had just done it for the first time.

And to follow what you’re saying
—even when the pod started, Jenny had a fulltime job for the first year or two, and has always worked. People have their own lives and L has a very supportive family. With that all said, I’ve followed both of them since well before the podcast. Jenny has always been around those kids and there’s clearly mutual love there.

Reactions: 10
Adam, Jenny and Evan are doing a month long course of microdosing mushrooms :ROFLMAO:
Hilarious! Everyone is jumping on this tit since the tech bosses started doing it.
Where did you read about this id love to know more about it

Reactions: 1
No sign of the Q&A tonight for the shows. Was curious to see if anyone asked in the question box about the refunds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes. I've been saying that that specific poster wakeupsheeple is L or someone related for ages.

Then people started saying "I'm afraid praising L in case I get accused of being her like those other posters". This infuriated me because wakeupsheeple is the only poster we've accused.

Wakeupsheeple is the poster who had pics of L in the newspaper shoot. I urge you all to look at their post history.

Lindsay (aka wakeupsheeple) was horrible
Theres been no public bitching about L by J.

So what exactly are you referring to? You know something we don't

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She said it in her vlog and she’ll be covering it in her content so I’d say wait and watch this space for updates

sa
I thought she said she was going live to answer questions about the shows on her insta stories yesterday. Wouldn’t make sense to do it on a podcast.. weren’t these shows advertised to itgalz as well as x galz? How will any non patrons find out?
Seems like she bottled it.. like the last live she tried to do. She also deleted her story saying she was going live 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes. I've been saying that that specific poster wakeupsheeple is L or someone related for ages.

Then people started saying "I'm afraid praising L in case I get accused of being her like those other posters". This infuriated me because wakeupsheeple is the only poster we've accused.

Wakeupsheeple is the poster who had pics of L in the newspaper shoot. I urge you all to look at their post history.

Lindsay (aka wakeupsheeple) was horrible

Theres been no public bitching about L by J.

So what exactly are you referring to? You know something we don't
I’d say the bitching they are referring to is the bitching L accused J of and J admitted to. Or as L put it ‘character assassination’ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say the bitching they are referring to is the bitching L accused J of and J admitted to. Or as L put it ‘character assassination’ LOL
Can we all agree that if we had a friend like L, we would probably have a bit of a witch too with all the antics that were going on 😂😂😂 at least she didn’t do it publicly like L did

Reactions: 15
Can we all agree that if we had a friend like L, we would probably have a bit of a witch too with all the antics that were going on 😂😂😂 at least she didn’t do it publicly like L did
I’ve bitched about some of my best friends to other friends, also sometimes I’ve done so to vent because I knew that person was sensitive/likely to blow off the handle if I said stuff to her face. I’m obviously not proud of it but IT HAPPENS!
I’m so over the superiority complex that L had and some people had regarding Js bitching. Ending a 10+ year friendship, lucrative business and trying to destroy someone’s reputation because you found out they were bitching to your sisters, please 🙄

There was also someone on here ages ago that said L was known to be constantly bitching about J and Evan in their group. It was the same person who spoke about Riloh not moving into the new fellas house. So if they’re to be believed L was no angel and I don’t imagine her to be either

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.