It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam, Jenny and Evan are doing a month long course of microdosing mushrooms :ROFLMAO:
Hilarious! Everyone is jumping on this tit since the tech bosses started doing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jenny is a bore... the way she acts and speaks about drugs is like a teenager. Most of us have been through that phase already and done with it well before her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah I was just watching the vlog thinking she has such a quiet life. I know she's an introvert and likes her own company.
I can't imagine what she would be like not in a relationship. It looks like a lonely life sometimes. Might just be what she's showing. She does seem very content with her lot for sure.

Reactions: 6
Jenny is a bore... the way she acts and speaks about drugs is like a teenager. Most of us have been through that phase already and done with it well before her age.
From all she's said before about her 20s she's clearly tried a lot so I wouldn't say she's 'in a phase' 😂😂. Shes hardly buzzing about smoking crack in St Anne's park, its microdosing truffles you would be excited to try something different like that

Reactions: 11
I am pretty sure she didn't use them when she was younger.
For someone who finds her so boring you seem to have a pretty well informed insight as to what drugs she has/hasn’t tried 🤣

Yeah I was just watching the vlog thinking she has such a quiet life. I know she's an introvert and likes her own company.
I can't imagine what she would be like not in a relationship. It looks like a lonely life sometimes. Might just be what she's showing. She does seem very content with her lot for sure.
I’d say it’s a mix of both. Sure she was at that event with loads of influencers the other week but didn’t vlog it.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually excited to see how they get on with the micro dosing. I think she could really benefit from them, especially while she’s going the inner work with a professional.
I’d love to hear about a ceremonial dose too though, and her experience on that. Could be so transformative for her. I’ve microdosed for 6 weeks on and off over the years and really felt great benefits, and I’ve learned a lot about myself everytime I’ve taken a big dose too.

Firstly, I don't think it is cool or uncool to use drugs.

I think when somebody talks a lot like Jenny about it and the way she has spoke about drugs on previous podcasts is "uncool" though. She comes across to me as somebody who has very little real experience with that. I don't think her lack of experience is uncool but the part I find "uncool" is the way she has joked about drugs in previous pods. I used to know people who joked like that when I was younger but I just think it's immature, the way teenagers go on. That's my comparison. Use drugs or don't. You don't have to have a big song and dance about it 😅.

I can't think of anything worse than getting stuck at a gaff party talking to yet another person shite on and on about microdosing.. The topic is fairly overdone at this stage.

I knew people who were friends with them at that time long before the pod or Snapchat so I would have some idea.

I think when somebody talks a lot like Jenny about it and the way she has spoke about drugs on previous podcasts is "uncool" though. She comes across to me as somebody who has very little real experience with that. I don't think her lack of experience is uncool but the part I find "uncool" is the way she has joked about drugs in previous pods. I used to know people who joked like that when I was younger but I just think it's immature, the way teenagers go on. That's my comparison. Use drugs or don't. You don't have to have a big song and dance about it 😅.

I can't think of anything worse than getting stuck at a gaff party talking to yet another person shite on and on about microdosing..

I knew people who were friends with them at that time long before the pod or Snapchat so I would have some idea.
Fair. I don’t care about people talking about drugs or being honest with their experience, I never felt Js input to be OTT but that’s just me. I will say I liked how J and L had different takes on drugs (although I think L has more experience than she lets on) and whenever j spoke about drugs in her younger years it was before she met L

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I can't think of anything worse than getting stuck at a gaff party talking to yet another person shite on and on about microdosing.. The topic is fairly overdone at this stage.

You just said she didn't use them at a younger age, and now you're admitting she's spoke about it before.
You've said she comes across as someone who has very 'little real experience' with them but also you 'know people who were friends with them' so you'd know. Which is it? This post is a cringey as someone chatting shite about drugs imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just said she didn't use them at a younger age, and now you're admitting she's spoke about it before.
You've said she comes across as someone who has very 'little real experience' with them but also you 'know people who were friends with them' so you'd know. Which is it? This post is a cringey as someone chatting shite about drugs imo
Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion, same as I am. But we both seem to agree the way she chats about it is cringe then.

And to clarify the last bit by younger I meant late teens and early 20s and then when she talked about it on the pod she was in her late 20s. Sorry that wasn't clear.

Interested to see what L will say about the shows tonight. She seems to be doing that fake overly happy thing she does when she's overcompensating for stuff.

When did they originally sell the tickets? Judging by drops in patreon and all that has happened would it be fair to say that she'll get 50% of the crowd actually in the venue.

Reactions: 12
Wonder who that girl is on her videos last night literally never seen her before yet apparently she knows Riloh since he was 1? Maybe school friend? Seeing them hang with other “besties” makes me miss their friendship I won’t lie

Reactions: 11
I wonder do they miss each other? It’s hard to imagine them never being friends again

Wonder if J ever helped L out with the kids. I always got a feeling that she looked down at L. Never heard her mention taking the kids out or minding them ever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if J ever helped L out with the kids. I always got a feeling that she looked down at L. Never heard her mention taking the kids out or minding them ever
As in without L or in general? She was always bopping around with them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.