It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wonder. Can’t really imagine what a Red Room live show would be?
I think it would be quite cool. A few drinks, delve into the weird and the macabre, have a live séance or something similar as J seems to be into that. She could actually make it work as she has shown she has a knack for production

Reactions: 14
I think it would be quite cool. A few drinks, delve into the weird and the macabre, have a live séance or something similar as J seems to be into that. She could actually make it work as she has shown she has a knack for production
Yeah that’s true, I guess I’m just thinking of the it galz shows but she’d probably go towards more intimate/live podcast route

Reactions: 2
This is such a tit take. People are allowed feel good about themselves, just as they’re allowed feel bad. Recovery isn’t linear and neither is mental health.

it’s not just one picture she’s posted about 7 bikini pictures since July and did a whole vlog with video footage of her bare ass but yeah I’m sure she has “incredibly difficult” body issues poor woman 🤣

Reactions: 23
it’s not just one picture she’s posted about 7 bikini pictures since July and did a whole vlog with video footage of her bare ass but yeah I’m sure she has “incredibly difficult” body issues poor woman 🤣
I feel like it’s well known that sometimes the people who post the most pics are the most insecure. Not saying this applies to J, but I wouldn’t presume that just cus someone posts a lot of bikini pics or whatever that their not insecure. (Although insecurity does not equal body dysmorphia).

Reactions: 8
I really liked her short hair, not sure why she got such long extensions. And bonds at that after her tit talking them for years!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ.

Wasn’t it a good few months ago when she said about putting on weight and not feeling comfortable? Before gyms etc opened again? As we can see from her blogs she’s obv been working out a lot since and looks great for it. Maybe she’s finally just feeling better about how she looks. God forbid her opinion or feelings about herself change from time to time 🙄

Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ.

Wasn’t it a good few months ago when she said about putting on weight and not feeling comfortable? Before gyms etc opened again? As we can see from her blogs she’s obv been working out a lot since and looks great for it. Maybe she’s finally just feeling better about how she looks. God forbid her opinion or feelings about herself change from time to time 🙄
True, I think lockdown affected most people with feeling like tit about ourselves. Thank god she’s looking happy and healthy now, but we don’t always know how someone is really feeling off social media either. Can’t really come for her for that

Reactions: 5
This is a complete reach, and I only know about L's fella from here, but the outfit from her last stories (black top, jeans, fendi) , hanging out with Pete, stories of her dancing around the apartment, back on the drink... Seems a little more like the old lyndz. Potential break up? or at least finding herself again. Maybe she's sick of being on a leash and this is the start of her reclaiming herself.
Again I'm completely reaching... Buuuut
Maybe next there'll be a public address of the shitshow that is the tickets, and content will be great and she'll stop ruining her life🤞

Reactions: 7
This is a complete reach, and I only know about L's fella from here, but the outfit from her last stories (black top, jeans, fendi) , hanging out with Pete, stories of her dancing around the apartment, back on the drink... Seems a little more like the old lyndz. Potential break up? or at least finding herself again. Maybe she's sick of being on a leash and this is the start of her reclaiming herself.
Again I'm completely reaching... Buuuut
Maybe next there'll be a public address of the shitshow that is the tickets, and content will be great and she'll stop ruining her life🤞
I don’t think they’re broken up. She’s still hanging around Dublin 4, tagging the fancy restaurants and lift selfies going strong.

Reactions: 6
I'm not usually one to glorify men for doing the basics but Jimmy seems like a great dad.
I think Luna will have lots of lovely memories of her childhood with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Adored Jennys blog this evening.
Love coming away from it with food ideas, book recommendations and song suggestions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.