It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree, like when J was discussing her ‘body dismorphia’ L said she didn’t notice she gained any weight and J said no she definitely did she noticed her clothes tighter/not fitting. Is this body dismorphia or just being conscious that you had gained some weight? I feel the word was thrown about a bit loosely...
Sorry but i remember that ep and she sounded genuinely upset… bit nasty imo to doubt someone’s experience just cause they haven’t gained weight? People can have BD without being big/getting bigger, isn’t that what BD is pretty much?
She also had on Prada sunglasses on her holiday and that jacquemus hat. Both are new..
She said she couldn’t justify the price of a new Chanel bag not a €200 pair of sunglasses

Reactions: 13
Body dysmorphia can be incredibly difficult to deal with. It’s like seeing yourself in a fun house mirror. Just because someone posted a bomb picture of themselves where they look and feel good doesn’t mean that they don’t have body dysmorphia. Sheeeesh galz.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but i remember that ep and she sounded genuinely upset… bit nasty imo to doubt someone’s experience just cause they haven’t gained weight? People can have BD without being big/getting bigger, isn’t that what BD is pretty much?

She said she couldn’t justify the price of a new Chanel bag not a €200 pair of sunglasses
No I’m saying she said she had actually gained weight

Im not doubting she was very conscious of slight weight gain or whatever I was just commenting on L’s remarks re people self diagnosing themselves with body dysmorphia

Reactions: 2
She said new designer. She’s had that bag ages, fair play buying an “it bag” before it was massively spenny - I’d love a fendi 🥲
Exactly, she literally spoke about that bag in her wardrobe live with Courtney smith at the start of the first lockdown 😂🙈

I hated Jenny’s scoffing at how ‘Americanised’ the hotel was 😒
Same, were those Mexican resorts not made to attract US holiday makers. Not sure what she was expecting 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Body dysmorphia can be incredibly difficult to deal with. It’s like seeing yourself in a fun house mirror. Just because someone posted a bomb picture of themselves where they look and feel good doesn’t mean that they don’t have body dysmorphia. Sheeeesh galz.
it’s not just one picture she’s posted about 7 bikini pictures since July and did a whole vlog with video footage of her bare ass but yeah I’m sure she has “incredibly difficult” body issues poor woman 🤣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Off topic but Ive noticed Des Bishop likes all of Jenny’s bikini pics and that makes me laugh because they are both engaged (to different people) he is thiiiirsty 🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it’s not just one picture she’s posted about 7 bikini pictures since July and did a whole vlog with video footage of her bare ass but yeah I’m sure she has “incredibly difficult” body issues poor woman 🤣
so people can’t have ups and downs with their mental health now? If you knew anyone affected by and ED or someone who suffers with their body you would know that a) not all EDs are visible and b) looking or presenting as confident doesn’t mean you don’t have moments where you struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s gas how Jenny says things to try to appear “different” or “cooler” than other girls. You can say you enjoy the same branded bags and still stand out, girl.
Denying-despite-doing is why she was called a pick me on the other threads lol.
Also if anyone can find a cheap second hand Fendi for me, I’d be very interested cos second hand on Vestiaire and Depop are still well into the hundreds. Bit more than a tote anyway 😅
Good luck trying to find a cheap Fendi baguette in the zucca print unless it's a new chinese knock-off from depop (there's absolutely some there for 100-200 which is so cheeky for a fake haha, Fendi havnt made that one since the early 2000s), they've been 500+ for about 3 years now because all the insta huns latched on. They're canvas so wear really well though so it's worth the investment imo.

Also side note, LOVED Js outfit last night. She looked unreal

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Would you ever climb off every persons back that share a difference of opinion about the girls? It’s a forum where a multitude of topics are discussed

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s gas how Jenny says things to try to appear “different” or “cooler” than other girls. You can say you enjoy the same branded bags and still stand out, girl.
Denying-despite-doing is why she was called a pick me on the other threads lol.
Also if anyone can find a cheap second hand Fendi for me, I’d be very interested cos second hand on Vestiaire and Depop are still well into the hundreds. Bit more than a tote anyway 😅
My claim to fame is that I found a Fendi baguette for 99 euro about 5 years ago.

The Japanese eBay sellers are pretty cheap if you're looking for Fendi or even Prada.

I do think the girls are making some cloaked digs at each other and it is really sad just how much their lives have changed in the space of a few months. Ideally, both of them would be happy and successful and that's all we can hope for.

Has anyone listened to today's episode with Pete? The conversation was flowing. Lindsay is so much better on the pod when she has someone to bounce off.

Also, she is back drinking.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to today's episode with Pete? The conversation was flowing. Lindsay is so much better on the pod when she has someone to bounce off.

Also, she is back drinking.
Did she say why she decided to go back drinking?

At the time J claimed to have body dysmorphia, I’m 99% sure she was self- diagnosing. You cannot self-diagnose BDD (body dysmorphic disorder)!!!

Imo, J was conflating traits of a mental illness with having a mental illness. So it doesn’t make sense to argue over J posting bikini pics despite having a hypothetical mental illness :)

Reactions: 5
At the time J claimed to have body dysmorphia, I’m 99% sure she was self- diagnosing. You cannot self-diagnose BDD (body dysmorphic disorder)!!!

Imo, J was conflating traits of a mental illness with having a mental illness. So it doesn’t make sense to argue over J posting bikini pics despite having a hypothetical mental illness :)
Think a lot of people are guilty of self diagnosing. She may have had body issues but not professionally diagnosed. Reminds me of people who claim they have OCD.

Reactions: 6
No, Pete mentioned 'nosecco' and she said 'I'm back drinking huns, I'm not pretending'
Fair play to Lindsay, at least she’s being honest. I prefer that to acting all sanctimonious about not drinking like her pal Claire balding

Reactions: 20
I don’t think there’s much point in speculating over either of the girls mental health. like when people on here were mad to diagnose Lindsay with BPD… just a bit icky (but admittedly I can be sensitive over that stuff too)

Also - anyone notice L posting and tagging Keemon on her story last night. Random

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Didn't he stick up for them on his stories following Movember gate? Side note, I always loved him but seeing him on that Bravo reality show with his girlfriend really changed my opinion.

Didn't he stick up for them on his stories following Movember gate? Side note, I always loved him but seeing him on that Bravo reality show with his girlfriend really changed my opinion.
Ohh I missed him standing up for them.

Soo weird, hannah and des creep me out. Cant see them lasting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.