It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L really needs a co-host it's a lot more enjoyable when she has someone to bounce off.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s been posted but the bio on Patreon has changed completely again? Looks like she used the thesaurus anyway. Also seems ‘XGALZ’ is no more and it galz is just on Patreon now?

Reactions: 4
Think a lot of people are guilty of self diagnosing. She may have had body issues but not professionally diagnosed. Reminds me of people who claim they have OCD.
We don’t know this now though. She’s in ongoing therapy so she could well have one.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s much point in speculating over either of the girls mental health. like when people on here were mad to diagnose Lindsay with BPD… just a bit icky (but admittedly I can be sensitive over that stuff too)

Also - anyone notice L posting and tagging Keemon on her story last night. Random
So awkward considering Lindsay bicthed about Keemon publicly on insta live

Didn't he stick up for them on his stories following Movember gate? Side note, I always loved him but seeing him on that Bravo reality show with his girlfriend really changed my opinion.
Oh really, what was he like on it? I used to really like him too but starting to think he's a bit of a creep lately

Reactions: 2
L posting keelins YouTube on her insta story is SO CRINGE like she publicly fought with her, talked so much tit about her and according to keelin sent her a load of nasty DMs, and now that keelin is the one with a bigger following L is trying to suck up to her?? It’s so pathetic

Reactions: 14
L posting keelins YouTube on her insta story is SO CRINGE like she publicly fought with her, talked so much tit about her and according to keelin sent her a load of nasty DMs, and now that keelin is the one with a bigger following L is trying to suck up to her?? It’s so pathetic
Also, it’s like she’s copying Jenny trying to mend the bridge with Keelin, almost as a competition of who Keelin will pick to become friendly with again - L or J

Not sure if it’s been posted but the bio on Patreon has changed completely again? Looks like she used the thesaurus anyway. Also seems ‘XGALZ’ is no more and it galz is just on Patreon now?
Omg I just read it there.. effervescent 😂😂😂 it really does read like she’s used a thesaurus to string those sentences together. Doesn’t flow naturally at all.
3D719E40-9C15-48D2-82B1-3EAA225D3AB3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That bio is a mouthful but I will say L is a great story teller and I really enjoyed listening to the ep where she talked about Paris and online hate. Also Pete talking about how he jumped into the canal in the last ep hahahaha gas

Reactions: 8
Yeah, definitely got a lot of help but it shows who is more invested I suppose
I just don’t agree. Some artists like to have full say in how their stuff is made so that the product is authentic from start to finish it’s just their expression. She might be going for this. Or she might not but I’m not gonna jump to conclusions

Didn't he stick up for them on his stories following Movember gate? Side note, I always loved him but seeing him on that Bravo reality show with his girlfriend really changed my opinion.
Saaaame. I think he's trying to make a bigger name for himself in America by riding on her coat tails. I listened to a few podcasts with the two of them and they were always hyping up how famous Des was in Europe. Kind of over selling yourself Des. But love the confidence.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to today's episode with Pete? The conversation was flowing. Lindsay is so much better on the pod when she has someone to bounce off.

Also, she is back drinking.
I hope she goes live with some drunk in her

Is it considered “help” when you hire professionals and pay them? I’d consider that a business investment. Saying that L doesnt have to hire professionals if she doesn’t want to obviously
I prob should have said j hired external ppl like most podcast hosts do. Have lit no shade for her for doing so, it looks deadly! But equally I get what L is doing and think it’s cool.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t agree. Some artists like to have full say in how their stuff is made so that the product is authentic from start to finish it’s just their expression. She might be going for this. Or she might not but I’m not gonna jump to conclusions
Its quite clear that Jenny had full say in how everything was produced for her, she just hired people with the proper equipment to bring it to fruition.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.