It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she said new designer, could be second hand maybe.
It’s gas how Jenny says things to try to appear “different” or “cooler” than other girls. You can say you enjoy the same branded bags and still stand out, girl.
Denying-despite-doing is why she was called a pick me on the other threads lol.
Also if anyone can find a cheap second hand Fendi for me, I’d be very interested cos second hand on Vestiaire and Depop are still well into the hundreds. Bit more than a tote anyway 😅

Reactions: 16
It’s gas how Jenny says things to try to appear “different” or “cooler” than other girls. You can say you enjoy the same branded bags and still stand out, girl.
Denying-despite-doing is why she was called a pick me on the other threads lol.
Also if anyone can find a cheap second hand Fendi for me, I’d be very interested cos second hand on Vestiaire and Depop are still well into the hundreds. Bit more than a tote anyway 😅

I think she said she can't justify the price tag, not that she didn't like em

Reactions: 2
L fully copying j & Adam's docket podcast vibe by bringing pete on once a month lol! Also I knew L hated her bob haircut. You could see when j got bangs that L felt she needed to copy or do something drastic to her hair to prove she could pull off a change in hair do. Now shes got those mad stennos in cus she defo hated the bob!

Reactions: 11
I just want L to mary Pete and live happily ever after. He’s a ride to be fair and a decent human!

Reactions: 15
Those stenos are looking very thin and ratty in her stories. You can really see where the bob ends.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I did lol at L saying she's sick of women diagnosing themselves with body dismorphia while posing half naked on the Internet 🤭 (latest xgalz)
She has a point!
Was talking about Megan Fox but I see what ya doing L 😅

Reactions: 19
Compare this to what J did...
J got a lot of help. From what I can gather L was doing it herself. From a design perspective it’s a good cover … I think she’s going back to her roots, doing what she actually wants to do and doesn’t car if she looses fans as long as she has like minded fans left. I’m not an L fan particularly but I don’t think what she’s doing is crap just cos it doesn’t interest me.

Reactions: 7
J got a lot of help. From what I can gather L was doing it herself. From a design perspective it’s a good cover … I think she’s going back to her roots, doing what she actually wants to do and doesn’t car if she looses fans as long as she has like minded fans left. I’m not an L fan particularly but I don’t think what she’s doing is crap just cos it doesn’t interest me.
Yeah, definitely got a lot of help but it shows who is more invested I suppose

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I did lol at L saying she's sick of women diagnosing themselves with body dismorphia while posing half naked on the Internet 🤭 (latest xgalz)
She has a point!
Was talking about Megan Fox but I see what ya doing L 😅
Have to agree, like when J was discussing her ‘body dismorphia’ L said she didn’t notice she gained any weight and J said no she definitely did she noticed her clothes tighter/not fitting. Is this body dismorphia or just being conscious that you had gained some weight? I feel the word was thrown about a bit loosely...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.