It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The agony uncle slot would have been a BRILLIANT idea if she had kept him going from the start (we all love pebble dash and L is at her best with the back and forth).
But between the weird half arsed rebrand, the new serious toned "deep dives" and now a guest slot, she really just seems like she's ripping off Jenny.
Did she announce she’s bringing Pete on regularly or something?

People are being refunded the price of the actual ticket, its not their fault the company decide to keeps the booking fee / service charge. I'm not sure what more they can do in regards to that.
I get that, but what I meant is that did the company not tell them that’s how it works or does it even say it anywhere on the website? Just there was a lot of confusion/unknown over the amount and L didn’t seem to know either

Reactions: 2
I get that, but what I meant is that did the company not tell them that’s how it works or does it even say it anywhere on the website? Just there was a lot of confusion/unknown over the amount and L didn’t seem to know either
It’s their liability and anyone who bought tickets would have accepted tickets.ie’s terms. L did know cause she didn’t bother looking or doesn’t understand the process maybe. Whenever you buy anything online now you check a box accepting refund/return policy it’s pretty standard

Reactions: 5
She’s (L) talking about the tv show the swan in her latest patreon…. This show was out in 2004. I would say her core audience was about 4 years old at that time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s (L) talking about the tv show the swan in her latest patreon…. This show was out in 2004. I would say her core audience was about 4 years old at that time 🙄
you have an image of Allison Dubois from 11 years ago as your user image. There’s been a resurgence of old shows being spoke about on YouTube also they previously did an ep about Tyra Banks so it makes sense

Reactions: 1
you have an image of Allison Dubois from 11 years ago as your user image. There’s been a resurgence of old shows being spoke about on YouTube also they previously did an ep about Tyra Banks so it makes sense
Well done hun 🤣
I ain’t doing podcasts deepdiving into that particular episode though am I?
Think before you come for an anonymous users profile picture on a gossip forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never heard of this show and I would have been 19 at at the time.....so random

Reactions: 3
It was a show that the contestants got surgery as part of the makeover.. it has been analysed to death by the woke brigade about 10 years ago

Reactions: 7
I would have been even older at the time: it was regarded as the death of civilisation by some. It got tons of publicity at the time, though I don't think I ever saw an episode.

View attachment 810084

Have you seen her most recent post? I see someone has discovered powerpoint
Also is that the burner number below - she’s just giving that out to non xgalz now? How many more episodes of “dealing with online hate” will she make before realising her statement was and instilled the very thing she’s victimising herself over?!

I just looked at the actual poster on the patreon page and seems like she's trying. Hopefully it goes well and if it's not to everyone's taste then they should consider whether they keep subscribing.

Can't compare everything she does with Jenny as its clear Jenny is better at the marketing etc given her past experience. She'll likely always do better from this perspective.

Reactions: 14
I agree re:unsubbing. Makes no sense to me that there’s so many unhappy paying customers, your power is in your pocket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.