Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1222.jpeg

---
When do we hear the outcome?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The latest from al-Shifa Hospital

We now have more updates from sources inside the facility:
  • Israeli military tanks are located inside the hospital courtyard.

• The soldiers are using loudspeakers ordering young men to surrender themselves.

• Israeli forces have blown up a warehouse of medicine and medical devices in the hospital.

• About 30 people taken outside were stripped of their clothes, blindfolded, surrounded by three tanks in the courtyard.
Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...srael-says-it-plans-to-raid-al-shifa-ministry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine how terrified you would be if you were a young man in Gaza. Knowing you’ll be damned just because you’re a man. The whole thing is vile and I will never forgive it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Israeli forces ‘brutally assaulted’ men at al-Shifa Hospital: Staff member

Omer Zaqout, an emergency room employee at al-Shifa Hospital, tells Al Jazeera that Israeli soldiers have “detained and brutally assaulted some of the men who were taking refuge at the hospital.

“Israeli forces took the detained men naked and blindfolded. [They] did not bring any aid or supplies, they only brought terror and death,” he said, adding that the army is now surrounding every building within the hospital complex.

“More than 180 dead bodies are deteriorating and are still lying in the hospital’s yard,” he said. “The situation is very terrifying, gunshots are heard everywhere in the hospital’s perimeters.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...srael-says-it-plans-to-raid-al-shifa-ministry

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how terrified you would be if you were a young man in Gaza. Knowing you’ll be damned just because you’re a man. The whole thing is vile and I will never forgive it.
As the mother of young men I think about this all the time 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This strategy is bleeping insane. I’m an observer and I loathe the Israeli government. How would you feel as a Palestinian? It will never eliminate Hamas - it will only create hate. It can only succeed if it destroys the entire population

Reactions: 16
This strategy is bleeping insane. I’m an observer and I loathe the Israeli government. How would you feel as a Palestinian? It will never eliminate Hamas - it will only create hate. It can only succeed if it destroys the entire population
It is also creating terrible anti-Semitism.

I have been reminding very angry Western acquaintances that Jewish people around the world are not responsible for the actions of the Israeli government or the IDF, and that they must not be targeted or held accountable for the genocide being conducted by Netanyahu and the IDF in their name.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘Time of truth’ on Israeli ‘command centre’ claims

Andreas Krieg, a professor of security studies at King’s College London, says Israel’s allegations of al-Shifa Hospital being a Hamas command centre have been “going around for a decade”.

“Israel has always pushed that narrative and now it’s the time of truth. They have boots on the ground and now they have to come up with evidence that this is actually true,” Krieg told Al Jazeera.

“Evidence presented over the last couple days from other hospitals has not only been inconclusive but to a great deal has been inconsistent and showed a lot of flaws and misinformation, which also makes it difficult to trust their word.

“From an intelligence point of view, I’d say the Americans are just copying the Israelis instead of actually presenting their own evidence. So there isn’t a lot out there.”

Reactions: 6

I have been reminding very angry Western acquaintances that Jewish people around the world are not responsible for the actions of the Israeli government or the IDF, and that they must not be targeted or held accountable for the genocide being conducted by Netanyahu and the IDF in their name.
Exactly anymore that we are responsible for our tit governments who are complicit in this and equally responsible by providing weapons and political cover enabling Israel to do this.

Israel claims weapons and 'terror infrastructure' found during al Shifa raid

A senior Israeli defence official has claimed weapons and "terror infrastructure" have been found during the raid at al Shifa hospital.

No fighting has taken place inside the hospital complex so far, the official added, saying forces were "present in one specific location" at the huge 22-acre compound.

While the official would not provide further details, they did claim troops had concrete evidence Hamas was using the facility as a "terror HQ".

Israel has consistently claimed the militant group is using al Shifa for military purposes, but Hamas has denied this.

The official did not say how long Israeli forces would be at the hospital, but said footage of the operation's findings would be released later today.

They said individuals at the complex had been interrogated - and claimed there was "no friction" between hospital staff, patients or injured civilians.

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-g...-hospital-sky-news-blog-live-updates-12978800

Reactions: 4
And how would the leaders of all the foreign countries cheering this on, be ok with say for example, Russia or China or N. Korea doing the same around the world to the citizens of said foreign countries?? Would they be happy with their citizens being randomly killed off with tenuous (usually based on lies in the case of israel) claims of being linked to Hamas or some pretend terror group? Because it's sure as hell the case that an lot of the autocratic countries are looking on and seeing this as a future get out clause for killing anyone they feel like doing so and then they'll pin it on feeble excuses just like this Israeli government has.

Israel seem to label anyone (even news reporters who ask about ceasefire) with accusations of being Hamas so it's hardly a legit claim they have there.

We really do have to think about the consequences of the actions of this psycho Israeli government here, they're completely out of control and putting everyone in danger globally.

So what they're talking about here is worldwide extrajudicial killings.

View attachment 2572600

Reactions: 7
Have they released the hostages yet? No?

Oh well, that’s a shame, carry on then.

Bring 👏🏼 Them 👏🏼 Home 👏🏼

It really is that simple.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I have had those conversations with those I love too, trying to explain to them that you wouldn't like it if all Irish people were referred to as IRA so don't do it to Jewish people either. But people are angry, scared and feel so hopeless and that's when anger can grow and the wrong people end up bearing the brunt of it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.