Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they released the hostages yet? No?

Oh well, that’s a shame, carry on then.

Bring 👏🏼 Them 👏🏼 Home 👏🏼

It really is that simple.
What cost is acceptable to you? Of course I want the hostages released. How many babies have to pay?

Why does Netanyahu reject deals that include hostages being removed?

How many hostages will have been killed by the bombing?

It really isn’t that simple.

If you want the hostages freed but don’t care about innocent Palestinians then you need to check your prejudices.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What cost is acceptable to you? Of course I want the hostages released. How many babies have to pay?

Why does Netanyahu reject deals that include hostages being removed?

How many hostages will have been killed by the bombing?

It really isn’t that simple.

If you want the hostages freed but don’t care about innocent Palestinians then you need to check your prejudices.
People parrot ‘it’s not that simple’ always when they’re trying to justify the slaughter of innocent people and children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Israel claims weapons and 'terror infrastructure' found during al Shifa raid

A senior Israeli defence official has claimed weapons and "terror infrastructure" have been found during the raid at al Shifa hospital.

No fighting has taken place inside the hospital complex so far, the official added, saying forces were "present in one specific location" at the huge 22-acre compound.

While the official would not provide further details, they did claim troops had concrete evidence Hamas was using the facility as a "terror HQ".

Israel has consistently claimed the militant group is using al Shifa for military purposes, but Hamas has denied this.

The official did not say how long Israeli forces would be at the hospital, but said footage of the operation's findings would be released later today.

They said individuals at the complex had been interrogated - and claimed there was "no friction" between hospital staff, patients or injured civilians.

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-g...-hospital-sky-news-blog-live-updates-12978800
I have a question was all the evidence found in the medical supply boxes cough cough asking for a friend 👀

Reactions: 7

They think the fake doctor who made the Al Shifa video has been found. A few different opinions in that Twitter thread. Is it her? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
People act as though Israel are just going to stop the genocide and ethnic cleansing once the hostages are released.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have they released the hostages yet? No?

Oh well, that’s a shame, carry on then.

Bring 👏🏼 Them 👏🏼 Home 👏🏼

Me me me me me it’s a trend with Israelis and their followers isn’t it ?
I hope they carry on because they’re showing more and more what a terrorist state they are the the harder it’s becoming for the wider community to cover for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People act as though Israel are just going to stop the genocide and ethnic cleansing once the hostages are released.
And they act like this all started on October 7th. It's such transparent BS.
---
Peace is a choice.

Ceasefire now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who is justifying it?
People who act like you’ve grown two heads for asking for a cease fire. People who say you’re anti-Semitic when you criticise Israel for not allowing enough foreign aid through or for causing hospitals to stop being able to provide care. Don’t play stupid, you know people are trying to justify the disproportionate actions of the Israeli government.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People who act like you’ve grown two heads for asking for a cease fire. People who say you’re anti-Semitic when you criticise Israel for not allowing enough foreign aid through or for causing hospitals to stop being able to provide care. Don’t play stupid, you know people are trying to justify the disproportionate actions of the Israeli government.
I read your comment wrong. I agree with you.

• Heart
Me me me me me it’s a trend with Israelis and their followers isn’t it ?
I hope they carry on because they’re showing more and more what a terrorist state they are the the harder it’s becoming for the wider community to cover for them.
Of course you want it to carry on, it’s all a game to you. Just another cosplaying Jane with a keffiya and a flag. SMDH. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Peace is a choice.

Releasing the hostages is a choice

it is THAT simple.
Do you think Israel is flattening Gaza because they care about hostages? Do you think they’ll stop if the hostages were released today? I agree the hostages should be released right away but it won’t make one iota of difference to Israel’s plans for Gaza. I’ll post this article as I know some people only trust Western News. Thousands of Palestinians murdered by Israel before Oct 7th, there were no hostages then and it didn’t matter so what’s the difference now?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It can only succeed if it destroys the entire population
Well that’s their goal is it not?

Not Israeli soldiers throwing around empty boxes with supposed ‘medical aid’ in for the hospital they’ve stopped from running, where most of the people who need it are already dead.
---
Of course you want it to carry on, it’s all a game to you. Just another cosplaying Jane with a keffiya and a flag. SMDH. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄
Are you seriously trying to act like you’re the humane one?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me what are you on ? I think these nazis should pack up and leave the whole country that they stole from people taking them in but hey that’s not gonna happen is it or a ceasefire when they’ve got the western leaders on their payroll but at last they’re showing themselves in all their glory for the fascist sociopaths that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No point arguing with stupid, but it really is the dregs of humanity who would attempt to troll this thread when this is going on.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.38.30.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of genocide apologists. Oh, hmm, can someone tell me where the f did you know who get to? 😂

• Haha
Qatar mediators still working on Hamas-Israel captives deal

Qatari mediators continue to negotiate a deal between Hamas and Israel that includes the release of about 50 civilian hostages from Gaza in exchange for a three-day ceasefire, Reuters news agency reports.

Hamas has agreed to the general outline of an agreement but Israel hasn’t and is still negotiating details, an unnamed official briefed on the talks is quoted as saying.

It is not known how many Palestinian women and children Israel would free from its jails as part of the deal under discussion. If it comes to fruition, it would mark the biggest release of captives held by Hamas since the October 7 attack.

Qatar has a direct line of communication with Hamas and Israel, and has previously helped mediate truces between the two.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...srael-says-it-plans-to-raid-al-shifa-ministry
---
Israel’s hospital raid ‘a war crime plain and simple’

Jennifer Cassidy, a legal expert from the University of Oxford, says targeting medical facilities is a war crime “plain and simple”.

“Even if we take everything the Israeli government is saying to be true [about Hamas using al-Shifa], it is still a war crime because the proportionality and the outcome effect in relation to the gains they are achieving still is breaking international law. And they’re actually providing that evidence in real-time. They’re essentially making a case against themselves,” Cassidy told Al Jazeera.

But she added: “Getting the Israeli government to stand before a tribunal will be extremely difficult.”

Israel is justifying its mass killing of civilians in Gaza by declaring the “law of military necessity”, she noted.

Asked why world powers have not stepped in to stop the carnage, she said it is “diplomacy being utterly hypocritical and having the most double standards we have ever seen regarding political crises”.

“Diplomats are not acting with principle or morality.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...srael-says-it-plans-to-raid-al-shifa-ministry

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.