Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary since the last thread

People marched some more
Things got bombed some more
Politicians didn't do much about it
Media is more interested in Colleen Rooney

Previous thread here

Reactions: 11
‘Get ahead of the narrative’

US billionaire Barry Sternlicht, who started the project, said the campaign would help Israel “get ahead of the narrative” as the world has reacted to the intensive Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip.

“Public opinion will surely shift as scenes, real or fabricated by Hamas, of civilian Palestinian suffering will surely erode [Israel’s] current empathy in the world community”, Sternlicht wrote in an email soliciting contributions from the wealthy figures shortly after Hamas’s October 7 attacks on Israel, according to Semafor. “We must get ahead of the narrative.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...-for-pro-israel-anti-hamas-media-drive-report

• Sick
  • Wow
I never even thought of this - the fact it is now impossible to count the dead and wounded thanks to the targeting of hospitals.

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 12.46.13.png

ETA

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 12.51.15.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Israel is doubling down on this. I feel like they’re laying the seeds of further escalation. I dread to think what.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Has this been posted?

Would love to know who this Oscar winning actress is

• Haha
  • Sick
The targeting of the hospitals makes sense, if they're aiming to avoid the death toll being held against them. If reliable numbers can't be sourced, the Israeli government becomes the key mouthpiece.

If they double down on targeting journalists to cut off that source, I think we can safely say there's no saving the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Israel is doubling down on this. I feel like they’re laying the seeds of further escalation. I dread to think what.

What an incredible pile of horse tit. The Israeli government is literally two steps away from claiming Hamas has dragons and has summoned Djin to curse them

Reactions: 18
‘Get ahead of the narrative’

US billionaire Barry Sternlicht, who started the project, said the campaign would help Israel “get ahead of the narrative” as the world has reacted to the intensive Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip.

“Public opinion will surely shift as scenes, real or fabricated by Hamas, of civilian Palestinian suffering will surely erode [Israel’s] current empathy in the world community”, Sternlicht wrote in an email soliciting contributions from the wealthy figures shortly after Hamas’s October 7 attacks on Israel, according to Semafor. “We must get ahead of the narrative.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...-for-pro-israel-anti-hamas-media-drive-report
Too late the public can’t unsee and the truth will out especially on social media.

Reactions: 12
Summary since the last thread

People marched some more
Things got bombed some more
Politicians didn't do much about it
Media is more interested in Colleen Rooney

Previous thread here
Things = thousands of babies, children, men and women.....excellent dehumanisation and belitting of the real situation....bravo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Just gonna leave this here:

There is literally a Zionist guidebook for how to defend Israel, what to say, how to argue and how to guilt trip people:

0696FD55-E61E-4E19-BA9C-81C5548CF931.jpeg

F6F36A3A-6871-4013-BEF1-D1B936E26061.jpeg

8E40ECD4-16DE-459F-8F1E-90F1DD07457A.jpeg

DB6D9965-9265-4B3D-98FE-04973A000954.jpeg

894C1D7C-E66D-486F-9DF9-DE844B426123.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I wish we could hear more from those on both sides who have fought, what they thought/think and why. I saw video of an ex Israeli soldier crying as he gave testimony on Instagram too. He was distraught and furious

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't Dr Gilbert not based in Gaza anymore? That tweet needs amending to avoid claim of misrepresentation.
I don't know - does that mean this is an older video? I just looked on his timeline and this is his most recent post

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He has previously worked at Al Shifa, but given he's banned from entering Israel, I doubt he'd have made it back.

I assume the video of him calling out Biden is using audio from the current conflict, but any tweet stating he's recording from Al Shifa presently is incorrect, I believe.

Reactions: 5
He has previously worked at Al Shifa, but given he's banned from entering Israel, I doubt he'd have made it back.

I assume the video of him calling out Biden is using audio from the current conflict, but any tweet stating he's recording from Al Shifa presently is incorrect, I believe.
Yeah I looked and it seems he only posted the video a couple of days ago, so it looks like he's added those screams in the background for effect. Sorry, I totally did think he was there at the moment so I see that it's misleading.

Reactions: 4
Isn't Dr Gilbert not based in Gaza anymore? That tweet needs amending to avoid claim of misrepresentation.
Dr. Gilbert is currently with an emergency medical team supported by the Norwegian government in Cairo, Egypt, where they have waited for over two weeks to enter Gaza. This is a plea he obviously has a personal connection with the hospital and staff.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.