Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0995.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg

Justin Trudeau 🇨🇦 also seems to have grown a bit of a backbone since he spoke before

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
France voices 'serious concern' over Israeli raid on Gaza hospital
Last Friday, France's president Emmanuel Macron became the first G7 leader to call for a ceasefire.

The French foreign ministery has now issued a statement expressing "serious concern" about Israeli operations inside the al-Shifa hospital in the Gaza Strip.

"The Palestinian population should not be made to pay for Hamas's crimes, even less so the vulnerable, injured or sick and the humanitarian workers who courageously continue their work in extremely dangerous conditions," it said.

Israeli soldiers raid on al Shifa, Gaza's main hospital, has raised fears for thousands of patients and other civilians trapped inside.

France "expresses its very serious concern about Israeli military operations in Al-Shifa hospital," the ministry said, while stressing "the absolute necessity for Israel to comply with international humanitarian law, which particularly provides for the protection of hospital infrastructure".

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-g...-hospital-sky-news-blog-live-updates-12978800

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve ever felt so appalled at western leaders in my life they’re all a bunch of losers at least Israel is honest in its hatred at least you know where you stand which is more than these other snakes in a suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’ve ever felt so appalled at western leaders in my life they’re all a bunch of losers at least Israel is honest in its hatred at least you know where you stand which is more than these other snakes in a suit.
If there’s one thing this awful war (genocide) has taught me, it’s that we cannot trust the leaders of western countries. There was a thin veil of civility before this, now I see Biden, Sunak, Macron and all the others for what they are; power hungry egomaniacs who only care about furthering their own interests and don’t give a tit about the lives of innocent people. None of them are better than the others. The exact same thing with Keir Starmer as well as literally the entirety of the UK media.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sara Netanyahu tells Jill Biden a captive gave birth in Gaza

In a letter released by her office, the Israeli prime minister’s wife called on the US first lady to “speak out on behalf” of children held captive by Hamas.
Sara Netanyahu also appeared to confirm earlier reports that a woman had given birth while in captivity in Gaza.

“You can only imagine, as I do, what must be going through that young mother’s mind as she is being held with her newborn by these murderers,” she wrote.

In a post on X, journalist Noga Tarnopolsky noted that Sara Netanyahu is not a public official and has no official title.

Tarnopolsky added that the letter was sent on what “appears to be fake stationery”, noting the prime minister’s wife is not permitted to use official government stationery.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...srael-says-it-plans-to-raid-al-shifa-ministry

• Sad
Reactions: 7
We have a motion in our parliament this evening to sanction Israel and expel their ambassador from Ireland- I know it won't pass but what I wouldn't give for it to.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If there’s one thing this awful war (genocide) has taught me, it’s that we cannot trust the leaders of western countries. There was a thin veil of civility before this, now I see Biden, Sunak, Macron and all the others for what they are; power hungry egomaniacs who only care about furthering their own interests and don’t give a tit about the lives of innocent people. None of them are better than the others. The exact same thing with Keir Starmer as well as literally the entirety of the UK media.
Same and also the Arab leaders who are all talk and no action they could have stopped this immediately all they had to do was sanction their oil to anyone arming Israel and complicit in their Genocide.
One nation mentioned it at the summit I forget which one and the mere mention of it sent the stock market diving imagine what would happen to the economy we’ve experienced what a minor disruption has done due to Ukraine. The rhetoric would change very quickly and a solution found they’re equally as spineless preferring western cash and acceptance over their morality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_1013.jpeg

Brits for Israeli Propaganda

Their X/Twitter page is ridiculous. One tweet shows ‘Muslim men attacking girls in London’ when it’s actually just a French video for a self defence group or something.

Any excuse to try and show Muslims as ‘uncivilised’ or ‘dangerous’ though. I wonder what the anti-Jewish propaganda was like in Germany all those years ago, and in other parts of the world where ordinary people are seen as a ‘danger’ that needs to be ‘dealt with’ and ‘gotten rid of.’

• Angry
  • Wow
I know it will have no impact on the outcome, but it still gives me some hope that this many can turn out on a Wednesday evening. I do worry that the longer this goes on, people will stop turning up or shouting up.

ETA the motion for a ceasefire has been defeated. We’re ruled by absolute tw@ts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Peace is a choice.

Releasing the hostages is a choice

it is THAT simple.
Netanyahu is choosing to kill innocent civilians that is a choice. On what planet does dropping bombs and shooting innocent people make the hostages safer. If the hostages were released (those still alive) do you honestly think the the IDF will stop the slaughter? These are choices. It is that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean the government in this country don't care about the people living here. What makes anyone think they would care about people thousands of miles away.

I know it will have no impact on the outcome, but it still gives me some hope that this many can turn out on a Wednesday evening. I do worry that the longer this goes on, people will stop turning up or shouting up.

ETA the motion for a ceasefire has been defeated. We’re ruled by absolute tw@ts.

56 labour MPs voted for the SNP motion and this gives me hope. I thought we would see more inertia, but maybe 🤞🏼 this rebellion is a shard of light and encouragement for others. Kier has lost control.
In a move that should surprise absolutely no one , not one Tory MP voted for a ceasefire!!!!

so figures for ceasefire were
For votes 125
Against 293
Abstained 232

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wtf, the state of them all ... (one thing it's done is to help us, the public, identify who exactly are the sellouts, and see the cruelty in their character as we watch the mask slip - We now know who has absolutely no moral compass, or compassion - And I certainly don't want to be represented by these utter goblins who think rampant genocide is A-Okay)

in addition to that, we've got this tit happening,

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jess Phillips quits the Front Bench too. Yikes for Starmer, but good to see who has a backbone and some morality

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.