Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok hun?
I am ok
People making rude personal responses are not Ok.
---
Latest ceasefire deal has been rejected, It would leave Hamas intact ( Netanyahu)
Netanyahu is incorrect. Its likely that the majority of the Hamas members are killed. So Hamas could not be"intact".
The problem is that the Israeli government murdered innocent civilians also.

Can anyone share with me me any sources about Hamas being founded / funded by Israel please? I

Israel didn't directly funded Hamas but allowed and even helped for money transfers to Hamas from abroad (mostly from Qatar). It was to prevent unity between the Gaza strip and the West Bank - which could have led to the creation of a palestinian state.
A good article about it: https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

This explains how George W Bush was responsible for Hamas taking control of Gaza.

The Vanity Fair article is worth reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It started with 200lb dump bombs on civilians after Hamas had the audacity to fight back against decades of apartheid and oppression and all peaceful/political means of resolution had been shut off.
---

Agreed stereotyping all as one is wrong on so many levels
Hamas murdering Israeli civilians or any other nationality of civilians is not " fighting back". It was just savagery.

Palestinians whether or not "they voted for" Hamas, they do not deserve to have been massacred.

No one gives a tit about hamas or the IDF!...
---
What’s Israelis being pigs got to do with Jews?
What is your personal problem with Israeli people?? It would have been fine if you had called the government "pigs".
A large number of Israeli people are literally protesting against their government.

Reactions: 2
---

What is your personal problem with Israeli people?? It would have been fine if you had called the government "pigs".
A large number of Israeli people are literally protesting against their government.
Who are you, the Israel police? My personal problem is none of your business. duck off being rude to everyone and then playing the victim. They may be protesting against the government, but only now that their government hasn’t got their hostages back, if they had the hostages back they wouldn’t be giving a flying duck about the genocide, like they weren’t for the first 5 months. They are not protesting against the apartheid, they are not protesting about the illegal settlements. When those 3 things happen I may change my opinion, until then, they are mostly illegal settlers/people with dual citizenship and holiday homes, making the lives, of the indigenous people, horrific…so yeah they are pigs!
---

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
This thread would have been a good thread were it not for the bizarre personal and rude responses.
Yes, and not too police but can we ask both sides to please knock it off and alsothe petty contents. It detracts from something that is really important. Both sides should feel able to post here. As long as the other side isn't a bizarre Zio with a hate campaign.

It would be a shame if this thread turned into a "he said, she said" binfest.

Let's all just be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread would have been a good thread were it not for the bizarre personal and rude responses.
I mean, I'm not sure I would class a thread lasting 7+ months about an ongoing genocide, 'good', but then again, I'm not a zionut 😔🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
US and Israel are playing a dangerous game
If a deal for a lasting ceasefire is not concluded, Israel will be exposed as the true spoiler of peace, and US as a dishonest broker.

There are already indications that the two are playing a game, trying to sell to the global public unconvincing narratives that Israel was not aware of the deal that was proposed to Hamas and that the US opposes an Israeli operation of Rafah.

Despite the appearance of public surprise and puzzlement by both, it may well be that they knew and expected what would happen next.
Read the full opinion piece here.

77W_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-BIDEN-1707667447.jpg

President Biden is welcomed by Prime Minster Netanyahu in Tel Aviv last October [Evelyn Hockstein/Reuters]

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...-to-open-border-crossings-grow?update=2887959

Reactions: 9
Hamas murdering Israeli civilians or any other nationality of civilians is not " fighting back". It was just savagery.

Palestinians whether or not "they voted for" Hamas, they do not deserve to have been massacred.

No one gives a tit about hamas or the IDF!...
---

Large numbers were raiding villages in the West Bank and large numbers were protesting at the aid crossings trying to stop aid getting in to an already starving enclave, there may be a small minority of decent people against this Genocide but the vast majority are in it up to their necks and worse they want more force used accordingly to a recent survey.

I see your point
---
Judging by some online comments it seems that the only satisfactory deal would be one where Hamas no longer exists

Which makes me think that that's unachievable because you realistically cannot really differentiate with who is and who isn't Hamas, which has been their whole point throughout this "war" and random civilians being targeted. In IDF's minds everyone and anyone who is Palestinian is Hamas in some capacity
One would think with their Mossad spies, the Israeli government would be able to find who are the Hamas members. But no...
---
Judging by some online comments it seems that the only satisfactory deal would be one where Hamas no longer exists

Which makes me think that that's unachievable because you realistically cannot really differentiate with who is and who isn't Hamas, which has been their whole point throughout this "war" and random civilians being targeted. In IDF's minds everyone and anyone who is Palestinian is Hamas in some capacity
One would think with their Mossad spies, the Israeli government would be able to find who are the Hamas members. But no...
I wonder how many of the hostages are even still alive at this point, genuinely?

And should an exchange happen and they be given x alive and y corpses, it blows it out the water.

From day one Israel has not cared about their hostages.

And all that whatabouttery on that Cheryl's timeline is just vile. Palestinian's do not care about their babies/children and they never have. If they did they would be protesting against Hamas, protesting against the UN, protesting against the Arab World, protesting against themselves (!!) for being so gullible, basically protesting against anything that breathes but not the most holy, moral, army in the world. Something like that.

Those Zionists really, really have their panties twisted up their arse.
There is no way any of the hostages could be alive at this point, sadly.
Its wrong to think that Palestinians don't care about their children. Hamas didn't care, but the people who say that Palestinians don't care about their children erroneously think Hamas and the Palestinians are somehow one and the same.
Why would anyone protest against the UN? Hamas are/were an armed group, its likely they are afraid of them hence why the Palestinians don't protest against hamas
---
This Julia Hartley-Brewer is quite a piece of work, isn't she so unpleasant? Why is she still on TV, how can people not be repulsed by her?

Not just her opinions, but her general demeanour, she is so disrespectful, brusque and crass.
The least these journalist presenters could do is left their guests finish what their guests want to say whether or not the journalist agrees with their guests, without interrupting.
---
This Julia Hartley-Brewer is quite a piece of work, isn't she so unpleasant? Why is she still on TV, how can people not be repulsed by her?

Not just her opinions, but her general demeanour, she is so disrespectful, brusque and crass.
The least these journalist presenters could do is left their guests finish what their guests want to say whether or not the journalist agrees with their guests, without interrupting.

Last edited:

---
‘Lynch mob’ vs. 2000lb bombs being dropped on tents. Always the bloody victims.
---
Shooting 8 year olds in the neck.
---
Oh look, another crazy Zionist.

So the Israeli government have now been dropping bombs on the tents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hamas are an armed group, we all know that. I think there are a multitude of reasons why Palestinian's do or don't support them. But right now? With Israel raining a terror parade down on innocents, killing our women and children, destroying our world? I'd support Hamas who are the only defence they have. The rest of the world isn't helping them and is instead sitting here twiddling thumbs, arguing with students and generally doing duck all to help the Palestinians. If I was a Palestinian and my husband said he wanted to go to the front line he'd have my blessing because at least he would be doing something unlike the duck all from the rest of the world. I would guess that right support for Hamas is high. The average Palestinian is not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🤔

---
This is the fella that got the LBC lady, Sangita Myska sacked for questioning him…will Piers get a telling off or is Piers just trying hard to prove he’s not a bigot after Cornel West told him he was a racist???? This is a full 180 from PM, actual journalism. Something I’ve also noted about the Israeli spokespeople, the over use of the journalists names, it’s cringe af, I know it’s media training 101 but Jesus talk about over egging it.

---
Some more “extremists” destroying houses is the “occupied” West Bank

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
The pictures and videos… my heart is just 💔💔 the burns, the destruction, the sheer violence is just absolutely soul destroying. I can’t get past this, I’ll never unsee these images 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.