Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think the images can’t get any worse. They do 😔 I’m disgusted the world has let down Palestinians, feel very helpless right now

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Call me crazy but I think they’re losing, their propaganda just isn’t working and the well paid are trying to prop them up at this point but for how long?
The Israelis have lost the hearts and minds of the world their reputation is gone the mask is off the occupation is unsustainable in its present form.
I feel it will get worse because of their narcissistic nature they’re probably thinking why not because it’s too late for damage control Pandora’s box is wide open but they’re just too entitled to realise that they’re in deep 💩.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have mentioned our friends who live in the West Bank but who bribed at the border months ago. They found out tonight that their house is destroyed. I am desperately sad for them. They took all they could when they fled but obviously not everything. I talked to my friend tonight and she was saying her son was upset about a spelling bee trophy that they had left behind. How do you fix that?

Sorry I meant to add this to the old lady video clip

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Reading some of the comments on here in which things are getting quite heated, I don't want to go adding to any of the upset BUT I also dont want to sit on my hands and pretend its nothing to do with me so I am just going to post a few things here and if you want to come for me you can, or not.

At this stage I know we are all upset, who wouldn't be, I walked around my beautiful shopping centre this morning HATING everyone and every thing just because they were living a normal life and weren't grief stricken, the way I feel at times over this situation.
I never saw two sides to this fight and I made a decision a while back that I am going to blame ALL ISRAELIS, they knew how Palestinians were living, they knew what they had to endure. The protests that I see now appear to me to be Israelis wanting the hostages back, I do not believe many of them are against this war they just want the hostages back.
So unfortunately for any peace loving Israelis this hatred that is being directed at them is a result of the action their government is taking and a result of the :poop: that we see them spouting about Palestinians. I suppose you can't go bombing a country into oblivion and expect people to keep loving you, sadly something has to give.
I see many Jews protesting for peace and to stop the genocide, they will need to work hard if they want the world to believe its the Zionists and not the Jews doing this, because sadly not everyone is educated enough to know any difference.

Reactions: 14
My take on all this is that the same posters who claim to care about "both sides" seem to only pop up to defend Israel, derail with human rights issues in other Arab countries, or discuss antisemitism. They'd probably argue that it's for "balance" but we're not stupid, we see very clearly what you're doing.

As has been mentioned so many times on here, there are no two sides to a genocide. I don't see anyone rushing to argue bothsideism with genocides in Bosnia or Armenia or Rwanda or Cambodia. Everyone would think you're sick. As vile as antisemitism is, we shouldn't be making excuses just because the perpetrators happen to be Jewish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bless his soul. He did so much good for so many children and asked for nothing in return from them. Now he cannot feed those children. So who is?!! 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Another mass grave at Al Shifa Hospital. Israel says the Palestinians buried them, it wasn't them. Yes, because according to ancient Palestinian tradition, they bury their people with zip ties around their wrists and bulldoze the bodies. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
I don't know if I should be sorry for posting this but I think we all need to see it. The apologists especially.

Tell me how this baby was Hamas?

duck Israel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Look at those numbers - 20 times TWENTY TIMES more bombs dropped on Gaza, a tiny strip of land just over 17sq miles, in 200 days that the US dropped on Iraq, an entire country approximately 169,000 sq miles, in 6 years! They weren’t lying when they said they were concentrating on destruction- that’s not defence, that’s no erase Khaaamas, that’s not getting the hostages back and it’s certainly not considering innocent civilians. It’s genocide

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Not just Gaza either. Ethnic cleansing of the West Bank has ramped up. duck Israel

• Angry
Call me crazy but I think they’re losing, their propaganda just isn’t working and the well paid are trying to prop them up at this point but for how long?
The Israelis have lost the hearts and minds of the world their reputation is gone the mask is off the occupation is unsustainable in its present form.
I feel it will get worse because of their narcissistic nature they’re probably thinking why not because it’s too late for damage control Pandora’s box is wide open but they’re just too entitled to realise that they’re in deep 💩.
What worries me is that I can't help but continue to worry that at the end of all this we'll see the objective of the Israeli leaders enforced - Gaza wiped off the map, the West Bank even more ripped apart by land grabs and settlers, but no real accountability.

We're being served more and more the idea of Netanyahu as the sole figure - his name, his face are attached to everything that is happening. So if the US and the Knesset claim he's been removed from power because he went too far (and no doubt shuffles off to retire in luxury), what then? Who will call for the IDF generals to be removed? Who will call for the Knesset members gleefully baying for blood to be removed? How many even know their names?

Every day I believe more and more that there will be a genocide in Gaza that will never be named such until Israeli beach resorts on Gazan beaches are forced to put up memorial plaques, while those who committed the genocide face no criminal or civil repercussions.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What worries me is that I can't help but continue to worry that at the end of all this we'll see the objective of the Israeli leaders enforced - Gaza wiped off the map, the West Bank even more ripped apart by land grabs and settlers, but no real accountability.

We're being served more and more the idea of Netanyahu as the sole figure - his name, his face are attached to everything that is happening. So if the US and the Knesset claim he's been removed from power because he went too far (and no doubt shuffles off to retire in luxury), what then? Who will call for the IDF generals to be removed? Who will call for the Knesset members gleefully baying for blood to be removed? How many even know their names?

Every day I believe more and more that there will be a genocide in Gaza that will never be named such until Israeli beach resorts on Gazan beaches are forced to put up memorial plaques, while those who committed the genocide face no criminal or civil repercussions.
I know what you mean, but at the end of this, there will have to be some sort of deal, and I would hope that eventually that would involve some sort of truth and reconciliation procedure as well as reparations. Additionally, I would hope that the genocide trial would look into all the different war crimes with names of those involved attached. A whole generation, across the world will be unable to unsee everything they've had to witness, Israel will be (already is) a pariah state and the pro-Palestine movement will continue their support. Israel won't be able to cover this up or rewrite history in the same way they used to be able to.

Reactions: 13
I know what you mean, but at the end of this, there will have to be some sort of deal, and I would hope that eventually that would involve some sort of truth and reconciliation procedure as well as reparations. Additionally, I would hope that the genocide trial would look into all the different war crimes with names of those involved attached. A whole generation, across the world will be unable to unsee everything they've had to witness, Israel will be (already is) a pariah state and the pro-Palestine movement will continue their support. Israel won't be able to cover this up or rewrite history in the same way they used to be able to.
Accountability and reparations. They have destroyed Gaza and the West Bank. They should pay to rebuild it and compensate those who have lost everything.

Reactions: 13
Another mass grave at Al Shifa Hospital. Israel says the Palestinians buried them, it wasn't them. Yes, because according to ancient Palestinian tradition, they bury their people with zip ties around their wrists and bulldoze the bodies. :rolleyes:

520 bodies found in those mass graves, horrendous. Watching Pierce Morgan interview some idiot about the number of civilians they have killed and he ended up saying they will count them once the war is over, interested to know he thinks they will do that.
I always think this must be just the worst job, having to recover those bodies, could be family or friends, it's not like they are digging up ancient remains, it's all soo fresh.
The lying, always the lying, they think we are all stupid. Do they not know that we see all their atrocities.

• Sad
Look at those numbers - 20 times TWENTY TIMES more bombs dropped on Gaza, a tiny strip of land just over 17sq miles, in 200 days that the US dropped on Iraq, an entire country approximately 169,000 sq miles, in 6 years! They weren’t lying when they said they were concentrating on destruction- that’s not defence, that’s no erase Khaaamas, that’s not getting the hostages back and it’s certainly not considering innocent civilians. It’s genocide
And the US were very careful about civilian areas. Not to give them any credit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.