Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures and videos… my heart is just 💔💔 the burns, the destruction, the sheer violence is just absolutely soul destroying. I can’t get past this, I’ll never unsee these images 🥹
I've noticed that in the past day or 2, there seems to be an increase in posting by instagram accounts that I follow (Motaz, Bisan, Eyes on Palestine, WizzamGaza etc) and the photos have become more and more graphic. It's at the stage now where I'm tentative opening my instagram, bracing myself for what I might see - a burned maimed child, the grey palor on the face of a martyr, someone clasping a loved one's corpse wailing in grief, disfigured children, various parts of bodies, peoples homes ripped apart. It's very graphic but very real and vivid.
I've said this a few times but I truly can't believe what I am seeing and am becoming in no way desensitised to it, it still punches me in the stomach.

Interestingly - I don't follow any of these accounts on my Facebook (which is linked to my instagram) and nothing in relation to these atrocities come up on my newsfeed on Facebook apart from paid content by Unicef.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm the same with the Macklemore song for some reason, every time I listen to it I cry. For some reason it solidifies how real this nightmare is. I don't really understand why because it's not like I was under and illusions about is happening. Funny how the mind works at times.

Reactions: 9
The thing that upsets me the most is when I see the children wandering alone and abandoned. Horrible thing to say but this upsets me more than the dead children, maybe my mind tells me the children that have been killed are finally free or have escaped the hell, I don't know. I remember a little barefoot girl filthy dirty in a dirty torn ripped party dress and it just broke my heart, it makes me cry even now writing this, thinking about her. Who was going to look after her???

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Another mass grave at Al Shifa Hospital. Israel says the Palestinians buried them, it wasn't them. Yes, because according to ancient Palestinian tradition, they bury their people with zip ties around their wrists and bulldoze the bodies. :rolleyes:

I feel that the Israelis are staying true to their time honoured tradition of blaming the other guy and why wouldn’t they considering that this tactic has always been super successful for them and the MSM have always printed/broadcast their version of events as fact giving their lies a lot of credibility .
If a lie is uncovered they will announce that they were unaware of the atrocity/war crime and that an investigation is underway but nothing will ever come of it.
The internet has changed everything and the MSM are being forced to address the atrocities/lies because the truth is all over the web but the best thing is that the Governments of the world have no control over the images or content that individuals are streaming /posting even though their content is spotlighting their hypocrisy and lies.
We are now seeing the awful truth not just the Genocide but the double standards and hypocrisy of the leaders of the free world who are supposed to stand for freedom and democracy what a joke.

Reactions: 11

Sorry don't know if I should comment, but what? Did anyone attempt an explanation for denying his entry to Germany?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain regarding the post about the "The Cradle"article, I said those mofos killed their own and I said that Hamas didn't know about the festival because it was extended to the Saturday. It is all coming out now, but too late for the dead and maimed Palestinians. duck Israel, the MSM and Western politicians carrying water for these fuckers.

Free Palestine! 🍉🇵🇸

• Heart

---

Sorry don't know if I should comment, but what? Did anyone attempt an explanation for denying his entry to Germany?
I haven't seen one, we all know the real reason.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Reading some of the comments on here in which things are getting quite heated, I don't want to go adding to any of the upset BUT I also dont want to sit on my hands and pretend its nothing to do with me so I am just going to post a few things here and if you want to come for me you can, or not.

At this stage I know we are all upset, who wouldn't be, I walked around my beautiful shopping centre this morning HATING everyone and every thing just because they were living a normal life and weren't grief stricken, the way I feel at times over this situation.
I never saw two sides to this fight and I made a decision a while back that I am going to blame ALL ISRAELIS, they knew how Palestinians were living, they knew what they had to endure. The protests that I see now appear to me to be Israelis wanting the hostages back, I do not believe many of them are against this war they just want the hostages back.
So unfortunately for any peace loving Israelis this hatred that is being directed at them is a result of the action their government is taking and a result of the :poop: that we see them spouting about Palestinians. I suppose you can't go bombing a country into oblivion and expect people to keep loving you, sadly something has to give.
I see many Jews protesting for peace and to stop the genocide, they will need to work hard if they want the world to believe its the Zionists and not the Jews doing this, because sadly not everyone is educated enough to know any difference.
I would imagine that the Israelis are brainwashed by their media and also don't see images of the dead and injured Palestinians on their internet either due to government censorship.

Nice one RainyB - I still haven’t had a reply to my emails. I checked my junk and found 2 out of office replies but the fkr hasn’t responded at all 😏
---
She won the Peabody Award and she dedicated it to us all of us who speak up for a free Palestine 🇵🇸 be proud- I know this is just SM but its better than advocating for genocide, for those who boycott, who march too. Every little helps and that brave beautiful young woman is saying thank you to us! 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine this is your mindset. Absolute monsters.
Just came to post this @avabella with the caption it’s just Netenyahu and a few bad apples…like are special friends like to constantly promote…why do i personally have a problem with Israelis…this photo gives a little insight hun 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They really must be stopped from going into Rafah by all means. It's not just a 'red line' for Biden, it's a red line for humanity. It can't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those lovely settlers in the West Bank

---
This is interesting- it will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons. God I hope they push this through and circumvent the bloody veto 🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.