Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lammington

VIP Member
I never watch or pay much attention to Eurovision, but I do have questions about the claims that Israel should not be banned from Eurovision as it is "apolitical," yet they made the decision to ban Russia.

It's just very interesting to me that Israel & Palestine is apparently an inherently "political" discussion, yet Russia & Ukraine is not. Perhaps says much about how we see the world.

Reactions: 23

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Fuck Israel, the USA, the EU, the UK and all others complicit in this genocide.

Those genocide deniers are eerily quiet today.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
So awful, so awful.

When I do my morning scroll to make sure Bisan et al have survived. Nothing from Bisan. Wissam is there. Hamada is there.

I just saw a video of a dad picking up his child's head. Hello world, this is 2024. He wasn't decapitated in an accident. He was murdered in the most brutal of ways. A head. A dad picking up his precious little one's head. How, just how are the Western leaders able to sleep at night? I saw a family moving for the 23rd time. I saw limbs and torsos.

The panic in people's eyes as they read those leaflets.

Someone has to listen to us. Someone surely has to step in.
---
What are they supposed to do build new tents on the asbestos ridden rubble of their homes and shops? There is no where to build 650k tents, it they survive the walk back to where they are now meant to be.
---
And the video of the little boy talking into the phone and then we can watch him die as a bomb hits his house. Death in technicolour. Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
They must feel like really big men to replace the Palestinian flags with Israeli ones. You go guys!
---
Nobody can travel anymore. Nobody can evacuate anymore.

No aid can get in.

The darkest of all the dark days.

Fucking fuck you Israel. Special place in hell awaiting those who did this.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Hey don’t start throwing shade at the tin foil hat crew.

I went to collect one of my children from school reception yesterday, they had a lovely display about the UN’s convention on the rights of children.

I then remembered how the schools had done a lot of awareness around Ukraine, my children made shoe boxes etc. There has been nothing but silence when it comes to Palestine. No awareness, complete silence and whilst I do believe children shouldn’t be subjected to the horrors of this world, how is it that we pick and choose who is worthy. Who we match for and who we support.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
You (or others like you, you all blur into one tbh) claim that ANYONE who speaks out against Hamas, or acknowledges Israel's right to exist is a paid shill. Me, others on this thread, anyone who voted in Eurovision, anyone in an opposing march, anyone who writes anything that's not 100 per cent pro Pally in the press. Robinson is a piece of sh it, everyone knows that and no sensible/peaceful Jewish person wants him in their camp. He speaks up for Israel because he hates Jews a bit less than he hates Muslims and, yes, it looks like he takes money from right wing groups. It doesn't mean everyone is.
Problem with you Jen and people like you (you all blur into one tbh) is that you don’t see that we, everyone else on here who blurs into one for you, are seeing things they’ve never seen before (I’ve seen lots of horrific things through my work but they still haven’t prepared me for the horrors that Israel is inflicting on Palestinians) and they can’t compute it, they can’t believe that humans are capable of such pure evil. Not just the dismembered bodies of children, the starvation and the utter depravity over 2 million people are having to deal with all day every day for 7 months +, but the cruelty of the Israeli people, be that making TikToks dressing up as Palestinians with dead babies and missing teeth or their taps running and eating food knowing that their government has turned off water and restricts supplies, the people stopping aid trucks entering, writing messages on bombs, the IDF posting photos & videos of themselves showing what they’ve stolen, wearing female underwear, making meals in people they’ve displaced kitchens, destroying their kitchens, cheering on the blowing up of mosques, schools, universities and homes and much more for lols. You don’t come here in good faith on this. You come with aggressive whataboutery, you don’t come to say, god that child who’s hanging from a blown up building with half her body missing (or insert one of thousands of gut churning images of Palestinians that have been seen) is just horrific. You come saying that’s all Hamas’ fault and what about the hostages. You show no compassion for the Palestinians and that says everything I need to know about you and your motivation. You won’t acknowledge the disproportionately, you won’t accept that this is anything to do with Israel or their almost 100 year violent attack on a people. So I’ll take that same energy and play it right back to you.

We can agree on one thing though, Tommy Robinson is a pos but he is 💯 on the Israeli payroll, I haven’t said anyone else is, he was asking his far right followers to vote for Israel, he was Stanning for them and when you combine a racist idiot with knuckle dragging followers then it won’t end well for anyone who isn’t white. He incites violence and is paid to do Israel propaganda, he’s bad, you couldn’t accept that you had to talk about Nick Griffen and yet
again you’ve brought Jews into this, this isn’t about Jews, many of them were marching with me yesterday, they hate Israel, this is about Israel a Zionist colonial state.

It’s not lost on me that you “lumped us all together” but are precious about people suggesting there’s a collective of paid shills 😂

Anyway, I’m done with engaging with you now so if you respond it will stay in the ignore. You’ve already derailed this thread enough! 👋

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
So what? Interesting that Ireland gave so many points to Israel too. Embarrassment at how the Bambi freak person behaved I imagine.
What’s interesting is that children are being torn limb from limb and you’re salivating over a Eurovision vote. Anything to say about Rafah?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

avabella

VIP Member
Honestly I am absolutely sick to my stomach 🥹 the pictures and videos of these poor babies covered in blood and dirt and rubble, flesh hanging off, burned or ripped off.

Never in my life did I ever imagine I’d see such images. I remember an image of a little baby shocking me to the core years back, from the Syrian war - he was covered in dirt and had a head wound - sitting in the back of an ambulance - and I thought that was bad! But this is next level.

Israelis and Jews can bleat all they want about October 7th but they have set themselves back hundreds of years in the minds of the humane world. No longer the victims, but the perpetrators of the worst genocide we’ve ever seen, live streamed. And there’s some who chant for it to continue, barbarians.

I’m off to watch children play in a football match today. Carefree, enjoying themselves in the sun. I cannot believe that at the exact same time, on the same earth I stand on, that there are babies are being burned and bombed 🥹 ON PURPOSE. It preoccupies all my thoughts 😰

And then there’s some who cheer on their Nazi state getting some points in a singing competition 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
I wish I had the power to stop this, I'm so fucking distraught. Everyone at the Met Gala made me sick, only one person in attendance that I know of that actually speaks up about Palestine in his free time, everyone else are just soulless husks of people.

• Heart
  • Sad
I want to scream. No wonder the Zionist freaks have been increasing their posts here and all over social media, being paid to distract yet again.

Fuck you freaks, fuck Israel, fuck America, fuck Germany, fuck the UK, fuck all these "democratic" "civilised" "western" countries who deem another holocaust acceptable to alleviate their guilt for the last one.

• Sad
  • Angry

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Listening to Australian news this morning, I hear that the toxic levels of asbestos dust saturating the air in Gaza from the bombing of buildings will ensure many generations to come will die from mesothelioma / asbestos related cancers. Those poor innocent children and their families. Even for survivors of this horrific atrocity, what life ahead do they have?
Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Sad
  • Angry

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Ive come on here after Eurovision last night....
This thread is grim, the situation in Gaza sounds unbelievably grim... and I desperately wish a peaceful solution to this crisis had been found months and months ago.

But I am so incensed by the way that Israel got so many European votes last night. Its got virtually nothing to do with the songs themselves. The Ukraine got lots of public televotes giving them loads of points, I suspect almost entirely as a sympathy vote to show that the European people support the Ukraine in their war against Russia.
And exactly the same happened to the Israeli vote. 12 points from the public vote, from almost everywhere in Europe. What a great publicity opportunity for Israel to go to their population and say, ''look everyone, Europe is behind us in our war against Gaza and the Palestinian people'' Its been shown because the public were so supportive of us in Eurovision.

How on earth can this be true? In the UK we have weekly pro Palestinian marches, The EU are not at all happy about the situation and genocide in Gaza. Even the BBC are reporting on a horrendous humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and that the US are starting to refuse to supply some arms to Israel.

But According to Eurovision, Europe are behind Israel......and supporting everything they do in a week when Rafa is being besiged!

• Sad
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have mentioned our friends who live in the West Bank but who bribed at the border months ago. They found out tonight that their house is destroyed. I am desperately sad for them. They took all they could when they fled but obviously not everything. I talked to my friend tonight and she was saying her son was upset about a spelling bee trophy that they had left behind. How do you fix that?

Sorry I meant to add this to the old lady video clip

• Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I am sure we have all seen the picture of the two boys crushed under rubble after their home was bombed in East Rafah. That picture needs to be printed in technicolour detail and mailed to every house in Israel, to every Zio household and if Jenocide is still here (surely not?) it should be printed on a van to follow her around. Zoomed in on the part where one child has his eyeball hanging out.

I just watched a man injured by bombing in Rafah take his last breath. Saw him make that last gasp for air before he left this mortal coil. I hope he is someplace better than the one he has left behind.

There is nothing left to say.

Free Palestine. Fuck Israel.

• Sad
  • Heart

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
We’ve seen this before. “Evacuate”

- to where?
- how do hundreds of 1000s evacuate immediately?
- Israel has bombed & shot at evacuees in the past
- how are people who have been starved meant to evacuate?

• Angry

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My husband has gone to an assembly at my youngest daught's school this morning.

It got me thinking and the Gazan children. I looked it up, there are more than 33,000 orphaned children (and they are counting children who have lost one of both parents in that number) maybe scaled it down to maybe 5,000/10,000, though 1 is too many, who have lost both parents. I am sure most of those children are being looked after by aunts, uncles, neighbours, friends. But they will never know the living embrace of mama again, never spot a parent in the school hall watching them in a play, never kick a football with dad, never break iftar with their parents, never have a mama to hug then when they are sick, never have parents at their wedding. Instead they will carry the weight of trauma for the rest of their life.

Just what did those innocent souls do to deserve that. They were living a carefree, or as much as possible in Gaza, childhood on October 6th 2023. So why has that been taken from them. What could they have possibly done?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Is this it folks, is this what we have been dreading? How are America going to justify/support/punish/react to this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18