Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Maybe dig deeper the Israelis have already admitted to killing a significant number of their own people
Straight from the horses mouth
If you think Hamas had the capabilities to cause the damage in the photos from the article then you are naive to say the least plus the US Government stated that Netanyahu had repeated warnings.
They have not. that is not a reliable source.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dogmuck

VIP Member
You've got to admit there's a wee bit of a crossover isn't there?
ok ya got me…I’m mad me… anyway, are you going to address the leaked tape??? I mean you have an opinion on everything so come on, hit me with it.

It’s here just incase you missed it the last two times, you can watch it with your takeaway.

Jen667

VIP Member
We are past that “but Khamaaas” bs Jen babes. We are even past your wilful ignorance that most of what happened on 7/10 was either made up propaganda bs or done by Israel. We are past the fact you don’t accept that Israel is the occupier and has been killing, kidnapping, abusing, dehumanising, imprisoning and imposing apartheid system on Palestinians. We are past the fact that Israel lies. We are past the fact that Hamas was a democratically elected entity and that in order to keep the status quo your evil bitch leader financed them. STOP. TRYING.TO.ALWAYS.BE.THE.VICTIMS - we are past your fake bs - here’s some very Jewish sources for ya

Are you not able to make points without being abusive? Why are you assuming I'm Jewish? I'm not. There is propaganda on both sides but if you honestly think the October 7 invasion was in some way a hoax then there's no hope.

Jen667

VIP Member
I can't read this as not being antisemitic.
I'm not saying this to defend this man in any way.
'jews control the media'. Probably the most tiresome trope of all
---
OJ, I know how you feel. It’s helpless and futile. I’ve taken breaks before. But I come back because there’s people in Gaza and the West Bank who need our voices and a regime that needs justice against it. Hopefully a mental break and you can keep shouting like you have
Because posting on Tattle will definitely bring about a change....

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Trapper

Are Hamas still firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis as it is rarely reported upon now which is strange as it was widely reported at the start.

Jen667

VIP Member
I’m back!! No stroke for me, indigestion for thee? Anyway Jen, if there was a ceasefire in place before 7/10 nobody told the IDF…this wasn’t on TikTok those bloody peaceful Jews did a thing to make it easier for you to see how many Palestinians were murdered in that “ceasefire” your lot like to keep mentioning. It’s here

Also, I’ll tell you who has zero interest in a ceasefire…the Israelis. They tell us every day, from the government to the citizens. They want all Palestinians dead, they say it Jen, don’t you get that in the Jewish Chronicle?
---

Soz OJ, I did enjoy a bit of baiting, with zio girl. Hope you’re ok and whatever you’re in hospital for is simple and routine. X
You missed the bit about Hamas being dedicated to the extermination of Jews.

• Haha