Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
How low we have sunk, back in the early days, this fact would have been shocking and would have been headline news, but now it's simply business as usual for the IDF to burn civilians alive in a hospital.
It is barbaric. That this is just a news bite instead of global outrage.
---
Too cruel for words.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I don't know what the 'leaked tape' is. I'm not watching any Hamas Fanclub videos. But I daresay it's either: irrelevant, bollocks or fake
Well I keep adding it, why are you struggling? I’m guessing you’re exhausted after working so hard. You pop into a dark room before your takeaway and take a minute, all that anger won’t help your digestion, then when you’ve finished you can pop back and look at any of the 3 I’ve previously posted or this one, I’ll post it again for you just incase…nothing to do with Hamas like the 40 beheaded babies

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member

I see zidiot is still going, some days you wish that pesky job she has employed her on regular hours

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Actually I've been at work. I have one of those pesky jobs that doesn't allow me to go into chat rooms 24/7. Yes, your right...the bill isn't going to say that - what with it being in no way true.
Hmmm that job doesn’t stop you on other threads bit like that TikTok bill only talking about the Chinese security threat. Guess you’re not going to address the leaked tape?
Some of us don’t have to go to those pesky jobs anymore because we’ve done our time. You probably need to get on with cooking dinner no??

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
I can't quote @Jen667 post without Tattle saying my posts too short.

In reply to post #703-

No one regularly posting on this thread is seeing any of its content as being on the level of a 'tiresome trope'.

From what you've posted previously I don't have any belief in you caring about what's discriminatory or hateful.
Really? Look harder.

If you go back and look at these threads just after October 7th there were far more reasonable voices, anyone who isn't a cheerleader for a totalitarian death cult has been shouted down and exited the group. It's now just half a dozen people posting 'evidence' from dodgy sources. The poster you refer to was clearly implying that Jews control the media. That IS a trope.
---
Yeah because that’s all people are doing.
I have no interest in being civil with people like you, you deserve the worst in life
And yet my life is pretty damn good. Not fair is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
How do you block someone who doesn't post and has their profile limited, when I click on their name on a post that they have reacted to there is no option for me to block them?

avabella

VIP Member
I've just watched the unedited Aaron Bushnell video on whatsapp. I don't recommend anyone else does.

But I want to acknowledge the absolute bravery and sacrifice of this man. I can't imagine how he suffered in his final moments and I wanted to say that I saw what he did and I honour his action.

The irony is that if it fit into the propaganda narrative our governments are feeding us then this would be headline news everywhere. As it doesn't it is being buried with hardly even a mention of why he did it.

Remember the Arab spring was sparked by a Tunisian fruit seller self immolating.

When it suits their narrative we hear all about it.
Oh god how does that even get circulated? 🥹🥹