Israeli - Palestinian conflict #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggled with this thread title, because it isn't a conflict or a war it is the elimination of a people. But I went with the norm so everyone can find it.

Now we know what evil looks like in human form.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I do think Israel has ramped up it's social media presence again, I posted earlier in the week how I noticed their voices getting loud and how I found being on social media hard this week.

I have also had a few thoughts about dissension being sown in the pro Palestinian supporters camp. People trying to force the morality of their opinions on other subjects onto the morality of your opinion on Gaza i.e. if you don't agree with me about this topic that I have brought up on this thread/post about Gaza then you aren't a real ally to the Palestinians. I'm starting to think those people are cleverer paid Israeli shills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I struggled with this thread title, because it isn't a conflict or a war it is the elimination of a people. But I went with the norm so everyone can find it.

Now we know what evil looks like in human form.
Thread title should of been

Just because you sympathise with the Palestinians plight
Doesn't make you an anti semite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How dare that individual belittle the suffering of Palestinians. Genocide supporters can go rot. Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, my Friday night is boring enough but I am happy. Trying to meditate to keep my stress levels down because I truly found this week very distressing.
---
They even abuse toy dolls. Fucked in the head.
Screenshot_20240223-225527.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I may not be alive to see these idiots up in The Hague, but they will be, they are so stupid and arrogant they’ve pictured and video themselves and posted it on their own channels…duh! Thanks for the evidence stoopids!

• Heart
They all have that evil sinister look in their eyes. Whereas the Palestinians genuinely have such a kind and wonderful look to them. Oil & jealousy will make these freaks do the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was an interesting few posts at the end of the last thread, not.🙄
How can people try to valid the genocide of an entire country.
I am glad I have nothing to do with SM.

I am grateful to the other tattlers that can post coverage of the genocide from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just watch a baby, a literal baby pass away before my eyes because of starvation. Those paid shills aren't getting paid enough to spout their tit.

• Sad
That was an interesting few posts at the end of the last thread, not.🙄
How can people try to valid the genocide of an entire country.
I am glad I have nothing to do with SM.

I am grateful to the other tattlers that can post coverage of the genocide from there.
It's funny because you can see the posts getting one like from another pro genocider who no longer posts. How tragic they are still lurking on the thread, desperate to have their fucked up view validated.

It's funny because you can see the posts getting one like from another pro genocider who no longer posts. How tragic they are still lurking on the thread, desperate to have their fucked up view validated.
It’s Doody! I mentioned they were back on the last thread. At the beginning of these threads someone said something like if you get a 😡 reaction from Doody you know you’re doing something right. I mean wtf are they lurking? How very sad and sinister.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks OJ @ordinaryjelly 🙏🏼
---
Have we seen this? What the Israelis are doing to UNRWA in occupied Jerusalem?🤢

---
I can’t believe how sick and sadistic these people are and I feel so much anger that the western media portrays them as victims. It really does feel like we’re living in the Truman show.
---
Thanks OJ @ordinaryjelly 🙏🏼
---
Have we seen this? What the Israelis are doing to UNRWA in occupied Jerusalem?🤢

---
They all have that evil sinister look in their eyes. Whereas the Palestinians genuinely have such a kind and wonderful look to them. Oil & jealousy will make these freaks do the worst.
They really do look dead behind the eyes, completely soulless. I think a lot of it is jealousy as well, they appropriate everything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how sick and sadistic these people are and I feel so much anger that the western media portrays them as victims. It really does feel like we’re living in the Truman show.
I know right? I feel like such a conspiracy theorist wanker but then we have Sir Kid Starver admitting he’s consulting the Israeli president before writing an amendment on a ceasefire…I mean wtaf? It’s truly dystopian!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I know right? I feel like such a conspiracy theorist wanker but then we have Sir Kid Starver admitting he’s consulting the Israeli president before writing an amendment on a ceasefire…I mean wtaf? It’s truly dystopian!
Wasn't he head of CPS and refused to prosecute Jimmy Savile? The same Jimmy Savile who used to sit in on Israeli government meetings?

• Wow
I know, I’ve always mocked conspiracy theorists but I honestly believe we’ve been living in one big conspiracy this whole time! Not to sound dramatic but feel this grief at the moment, that life has been a lie and this country really is disgusting and corrupt. It’s like how do we move forward with all of this knowledge now? Feels like life can never be the same again.
---
Wasn't he head of CPS and refused to prosecute Jimmy Savile? The same Jimmy Savile who used to sit in on Israeli government meetings?
What?! I had no idea!!

Meanwhile I've been an out and open conspiracy theorist for over 10 yrs lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.