Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I doubt I've posted more than half a dozen times in the past week, love that you're keeping tabs though. We'll probably get a takeaway actually. I'll let you know what we go for later if you like? Congratulations on your retirement. No idea what leaked tape you're talking about.
Thanks babes 😘 I see you’ve changed your settings cos you don’t like being caught out(we can still see them 😉). But it’s not about the number of times, it’s about the fact you have been, despite having that pesky job, but you knew that.
Anyway, the video I posted in response to you, the leaked tape (audio) of hard core Zionists lobbyist - here, I bet you’re bushed after your work let me get it for you while you decide what takeaway you’re having…

Reactions: 3

Jen667

VIP Member
Awww bless you, you’ve patiently sat on your hands for weeks desperate for an in that you can feel right about. I thought you were bowing out. But whilst you’re here. Obviously the bill isn’t going to say, we like Meta because we can control that and it’s run by a zio, we’ve got Elon in our pocket after “the tour” of stolen land and pressure on him by withdrawing Ad revenue, but that TIKTOK place ain’t bending. They have to use the Chinese excuse. There’s ZERO evidence of it posing a security risk and TikTok have provided the evidence. Even the BBC have fact checked the concern and said 🫤

So when the anti-defamation league’s Jonathan Greenblatt said this…

Actually I've been at work. I have one of those pesky jobs that doesn't allow me to go into chat rooms 24/7. Yes, your right...the bill isn't going to say that - what with it being in no way true.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
By not plainly stating you support the genocide of the Palestinian people.
I was asked what I thought was the likeliest outcome and I gave my answer, adding that I hoped I was wrong. Not sure how you've arrived at the statement you just made.

Jen667

VIP Member
Of course it proves something: you said ‘if Hamas surrenders, the fighting will stop’ which of course is utter nonsense given the genocidal rhetoric from the Israeli leadership
You can't use quote marks and then insert something I didn't actually say to make your point!

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I think the statement there was that the "pursuit of Hamas" is being used as the covering statement for the massacre of civilians. The reason the count for civilians killed is based on women and children is because every male over the age of 18 is written off as a possible terrorist.

With every hospital, school, university, or public building bombed the excuse is that it's apparently necessary to commit war crimes because Hamas might be in the building or area. Every Palestinian killed is labelled a terrorist until proved otherwise.

You don't massacre a civilian population in pursuit of militias and claim you were justified. If Nevada were flattened and the population bombed, starved, and shot on grounds that there are army bases that are full of soldiers that have killed civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan, we'd all be rightly horrified.
---

Just as an FYI, the Israeli Military Censor undermines the claim Israel has a free press.

There have also been arrests, assaults, and attacks of journalists, even outside of the blatant targeting of journalists in Gaza and Lebanon since October 7th.

Israel have a fee press so long as that press aren't too far out of line with the beliefs of the Israeli government.
But it doesn't alter the fact that there is still a vibrant and free press. Yes there will be military restrictions and, yes, they can get too heavy handed. The MOD in this country can (and does) impose blackouts on press if they consider the reporting to threaten security. There are no political rights, civil liberties or free press in Gaza.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Put its name in the search member function- you’ll see all its insightful posts on celebrity big brother 😬🤪 tap on their name and then press ignore - it’s what I did with Jenocide (credit @carriage120217 i think for that beauty 👏) Jenitalia - sadly it doesn’t stop you seeing its reactions but it makes you feel good that you know it’s speciality in life is celebrity big brother 🤣 you can’t make that shit up 🤣
Probably thinks this is Palestinian Big Brother. Last one standing.

And thank you! Makes my reaction score lol ace though. 🦸🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
On a long train journey and reading thread 2 and dearly wishing that some of those more educated, intelligent, informed, non Jew-hating people would return.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Well I keep adding it, why are you struggling? I’m guessing you’re exhausted after working so hard. You pop into a dark room before your takeaway and take a minute, all that anger won’t help your digestion, then when you’ve finished you can pop back and look at any of the 3 I’ve previously posted or this one, I’ll post it again for you just incase…nothing to do with Hamas like the 40 beheaded babies

IKR? I mean as IF those cuddly terrorists would ever hurt children. I imagine you're * that * close to thinking the whole October 7 massacre was fake?

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
On the second one I have to give it to you, but I will point out that got called out. The latter is one that makes me a bit uncomfortable because of my studies in history but I do feel like it's worth keeping in mind that modern Zionist definition is not exclusive to Jewish people - many Jewish people are not Zionists, and many Zionists are not Jewish.

I'm obviously not going to change your mind on this, but one thing I have seen from the early threads to now is the assumption that opposition to Israel's actions comes from a place of antisemitism, with justifications for that belief then being found.
I don't think ALL opposition is antisemitic. I think Israel, as a modern nation state, SHOULD be held up to criticism. I would also say that Israel understand this, it's why they have a free press. But, for me, there is a rather unpleasant undertone here.

Reactions: 2

Moley1

Chatty Member
Someone please help Genocide Jen out because they just don't get that using zionist as an apparent term of "abuse" isn't as abusive as dropping tonnes of bombs on babies.

And that's where the problem starts, doesn't it? Those dead Palestinian babies have been so dehumanised in Jen's head that we're here - 5 months later - still being accused of antisemitism because we don't want more babies to die in this ridiculous pursuit of "Hamas".
Ridiculous pursuit of Hamas? The military organisation who launched that atrocious attack on 7th October and who claim to want to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. Criticism of their tactics in their response to the attack are fair enough but both side have been chipping away at each other for centuries and do you really think that Netanyahu was going to sit back and let this go? Everybody has a right to defend themselves against an aggressor. How they do that is another issue and that is where the IDF have overstepped the mark. There are two sides at fault here for their actions, Hamas and Netanyahus’s government. Those paying the price are the innocent people on both sides who have been caught up in the ongoing conflict between two factions who don’t want the other to exist.

Jen667

VIP Member
You are deluded. Israel is a Jewish state! Be angry at Hamas - they are the same as Isis. Majority of Palestinians rejoiced on October 7th - carried the mutuliated dead bodies of young Israeli women on motor bikes and trucks.
Exactly. Constantly demanding a cease fire in a country ruled by people who have zero interest in peace OR a cease fire

Moley1

Chatty Member
I am so glad he had the courage to stand up there and say that and that in the theatre it was so well received. We need more people like him. I honestly believe the tide is starting to turn, slowly but surely Israel are being shown up for what they are. Deranged meglamanics. On the world stage in the future their presence will be worthless.
I think we need to be very careful about how we frame this. It is Netanyahu and his government who are responsible for what is happening. There are many Israelis who do not condone these actions and who want this government out. Just as Hamas is not all Palestinians, so Israel is not Netanyahu and his government.

Jen667

VIP Member
Hmmm that job doesn’t stop you on other threads bit like that TikTok bill only talking about the Chinese security threat. Guess you’re not going to address the leaked tape?
Some of us don’t have to go to those pesky jobs anymore because we’ve done our time. You probably need to get on with cooking dinner no??
I doubt I've posted more than half a dozen times in the past week, love that you're keeping tabs though. We'll probably get a takeaway actually. I'll let you know what we go for later if you like? Congratulations on your retirement. No idea what leaked tape you're talking about.

• Haha

Moley1

Chatty Member
@Moley1 think you missed this
I don’t think it alters the fact that you have two sides who are intent on killing each other. If Netanyahu has used Hamas for his own ends it doesn’t alter the fact that there are Palestinians who are shooting at Israelis and firing rockets into Israel too. No one is disputing that there are serious issues concerning the conduct of the IDF and the international court could well decide that this offensive is actually an act of genocide. The issue remains that both sides (those in control of the governments) in this conflict have shown that they aren’t willing to compromise and want the other gone.

Jen667

VIP Member
ok ya got me…I’m mad me… anyway, are you going to address the leaked tape??? I mean you have an opinion on everything so come on, hit me with it.
I don't know what the 'leaked tape' is. I'm not watching any Hamas Fanclub videos. But I daresay it's either: irrelevant, bollocks or fake

• Haha
  • Heart