Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
613 Mitvahs and not one says you shouldn't bomb and starve people to death???
You can kill indirectly.

You still have the written law from Moses and the Sanhedrin which was dissolved by a Roman emperor .

"Raba said: If one bound his neighbour and he died of starvation, he is not liable to execution. "

1709643919089.png

---
Not all Jews are Zionists.
---
From the Jewish encyclopaedia : the term "Gentile".

1709645156503.png

---
---
Some do believe they have the right to what is not theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Jen667

VIP Member
The way to end this if for Israel to recognise the Palestinians as humans beings and stop terrorising them like them have done for the last 75 years. Let aid in, release the the thousands of Palestinian hostages and rebuild Palestine.

Once they stop oppressing Gaza and it's population they will remove the need for resistance.

This is all happening because Israel refuse to see Palestinians as people.
No, it's all happening because Hamas broke the ceasefire and committed mass slaughter. You do know that Hamas have zero interest in a ceasefire don't you? Did that not come up on any of the TikTok videos?

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
I looks like Facebook/Meta had a worldwide outage - do you use a VPN? I can imagine that if you're a VPN user and it has you presently in an Israeli server, it may have booted back up in regional standard settings before adjusting to your settings.
Weird, I’m in Scotland so not sure why I’d be on an Israeli server 🤪🤪

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Exactly that Lucy, the people who dislike him are rampant about it, like fuck, he’s like Jesus in a bad suit. He’s done nothing wrong, he’s a good man, it’s just so strange that people have such passionate hate for him 🤷‍♀️ 🤯

Now on reflection do you think Starmer is a good/strong leader? Do you think Starmer is better? The people he surrounded himself with? Like who? Other elected MPs or someone else? I think many of the people he surrounded himself with stabbed him in the back. All of them out for power & £ unless they’ve been culled because of their allegiance to him.

I don’t think we can’t talk about politics on this thread. Just talking about horrific injuries and deaths and the people like Bisan and Motaz is news we can all see and feeapls a bit like watching Big Brother or some other TV show. I for one, want to talk about how this current situation came about, what our government, our opposition, our elected MPs of any denomination are doing/not doing to prevent it. This is massively political situation and not talking about UK/US/AUS or any other global government is to ignore the fundamental problem. The deaths, injuries and destructions are the symptoms, politics is the cause.
No,I don't think Starmer is any better. He certainly hasn't proven himself to be better so far. Corbyn was good on paper. And effective, but not on things that mattered. That said when Corbyn went it was like picking poo from shit in the resulting leadership contest. I don't even think Starmrr was the best of a bad bunch. I think they were all a bad bunch.

I wish our opposition had a strong leader, with a powerful shadow cabinet who actually opposed things and called the Government into question on things. What we have is Conservative 💙 and Labour 🩵 (sorry for the hearts. They were all I could find in dark blue/light blue) there is no red in Labour.

I didn't mean we shouldn't be discussing politics. I just meant going back and forth on Corbyn v Starmer probably wasn't appropriate as side line to the main points here.

We don't know how Corbyn would have behaved had he been the leader facing this Government at this time. Especially not with the loud voices at the forefront of the party now.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
The arrogance of these little shites. I’d love to be there I’d give his arse a good kicking! 😡

---
And here’s those fuckers, I posted the yesterday, from a different angle. Remeber this is Bethlehem, not Gaza. How the fuck is this shit acceptable??? 😡

• Angry

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hezbollah says that the IOF have been trying to enter South Lebanon on the 3rd and 4th of this month. Hezbollah is giving them a taste of their rockets.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Another nail in Netanyahu’s political coffin?

Also Melanie Phillips was given short shrift by the audience on BBC’s Question Time last night. I wonder if Michael Gove was watching?
Let’s hope that coffin is big enough to fit the whole of his “war” cabinet. The majority of the IOF, the majority of Israelis & settlers because he, as I keep pointing out, ain’t the only problem. Hes being lined up as a scapegoat for the last 75 years and whilst it clear he’s a murderous insufferable cunt, so were most of the Israeli regimes over the last 75 years. So they get rid of one tyrant, what about the settlers, the stolen land, the destruction? Are we supposed to be thankful he’s gone and then gloss over the monstrosities carried out, not just in the last almost 6 months but in the last 75 years? Netenyahu is a symptom, Zionism is the cause. Until that cancer is cut out then we will see this again and again, same shit different shit head!

shocker as well know racist is given no credence on QT 🥴
---
Bit off topic here but see this photo of a McDonald’s with a Muslim woman coming out with a bag. When they know that McDs is at the top of the BDS list. What a triggery photo to use, she’s the only one clear with a McDs bag (possibly) all other figures are blurred or without McDs. It also looks photoshopped, how is she holding that bag? It looks like she could have been holding a cup but the bag isn’t scrunched up it’s open and her hand isn’t around it????. I realise it’s a stock photo but that’s just shifty!
IMG_4329.png
IMG_4330.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Jen667

VIP Member
Ya think? What are your thoughts on 40 beheaded babies and Israel doing everything it can not to kill civilians?
I mean, it's just a fact. It's about Chinese government rules compelling companies to hand over data. Can't blame this one on the Jews, alas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4