Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Dream on. It's just you and Humphrey, the gruesome twosome, left defending and cheerleading genocide. Everyone else had the decency to eventually realise how vile they were being.
I think they just realised there's no point arguing with some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jen667

VIP Member
Far more reasonable voices = people who agreed with you 🥴
It’s now 165 days and 32000 dead Palestinians in from those “early days” I’m done with reasonable.

You wang on about tropes whilst calling everyone a terrorist/cult/totalitarian cheerleader- do you mean to be ironic? Or can tropes only be utilised in relation to Judaism? Considering you keep telling us you’re not Jewish you seem to be out to bat a lot for Jews, including on other threads, are you conflating Judaism with Zionism? Are you a Zionist who wants to hide behind Judaism?

Why aren’t you at that pesky job today? Did you take a day off to spend 24/7 on chat sites?
oh the figures from the ministry of made up statistics. As someone with Jewish friends I'm just angry at the rise in antisemitism.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Obliteration of all Palestinians and Palestinian land settled by Israel, probably.

Unfortunately they won't come out and say it plainly 😕
Yes, I suspect that will be the outcome. That doesn't mean I want it to be the outcome.

Jen667

VIP Member
Have you seen the total destruction of the infrastructure in Gaza, including the hospitals which are meant to serve the 2m population. If anything, the figures quoted by the health ministry are vastly lower than the true death toll, thanks to the people who are unable to be recovered under the rubble.
The figures have been examined and debunked by a professor of statistics and data. They don't make sense.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
You zios crack me up. You see you killed 30,000 people in 5 months right? Starving an entire nation? You lot are so ugly inside and out
Nobody is disputing the death and suffering. But there seems to be a wilful ignorance about the fact Hamas are a terrorist organisation who don't care one iota for their citizens

Jen667

VIP Member
Thanks babes 😘 I see you’ve changed your settings cos you don’t like being caught out(we can still see them 😉). But it’s not about the number of times, it’s about the fact you have been, despite having that pesky job, but you knew that.
Anyway, the video I posted in response to you, the leaked tape (audio) of hard core Zionists lobbyist - here, I bet you’re bushed after your work let me get it for you while you decide what takeaway you’re having…

My settings are the same as they've always been. You been hanging out on the conspiracy theory thread by any chance? No offence but I'm not clicking on any video links

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
How many deaths ?
And how many kids stabbed ?
OH stop it. You're what aboutary in order to deny any Jew suffers anywhere ever is really sinister. Does someone have to die before it matters? Just like a hostage has to be raped before she gets sympathy. Are muslim students being murdered here? Not that I'm aware of. That poor teacher in Batley is still in hiding though

• Sick

Jen667

VIP Member
You call this "arguing"? Lmao. Calling someone an antisemite over and over again is not "arguing". Try making some valid points or answering direct questions when asked.

"Blah blah genocide" I recall was the height of your reasoned "argument".
I'm not arguing. I was just stating the reasons I believe others left the thread months back. I also noticed quite a lot of the pics posted were actually from Syria not Gaza. As you were though.

Reactions: 1

Jen667

VIP Member
Honestly don't even know why we're all bothering with this genocide apologist.

What's the point in pretending to be a neutral voice of reason if your whole opinion on this genocide is informed by statements from the White House and your Jewish zionist friends?

Nobody's denying that killing Israeli civilians and taking hostages is deplorable. But that in no way erases the full history of the conflict and the very obvious genocide we are seeing today.

If you can't be bothered to see that, I don't know why anyone should be bothered about what you have to say.
I've never seen anybody say the killing of israeli civilians and the taking of hostages is deplorable. I've seen people mock a kidnap victim for not being raped and try and lessen the massacre by denying the slaughter and rapes. Seen a lot of that.

Jen667

VIP Member
Hold on…what do IKR from my last post…was it the fact you were struggling with anger issues?

It’s obvious that pesky job is taking its toll so you go and have your takeaway and have a nap, you’ll feel better, you’ll be able to see the video with the leaked tape of the IDL boy and then you can address it with that opinion we all know you have.

I’ve got to pop off to dancing 💃🏻 now but I’ll be back about 8.30 eager to resume my 24/7 chat room stuff. Hope your takeaway doesn’t give you indigestion. 😘

Ooops…here it is again
Thanks. Likewise, hope your dance class doesn't give you a stroke.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Which many of the hostages families are doing but over here, Jen from London, who is not Jewish but has Jewish friends, is worried about antisemitism in the UK but feels that the Israel/Palestinian conflict is the right place to air those concerns. 🥴
Those concerns are relevant. What do Jewish students at Uk universities have to do with what's happening in Gaza? Why should they wake up to 'kill more jews' posters and messages of 'kikes out'. Why have so many universities here and in American become no-go zones for Jewish students?
---
I think we all have the right to mock someone who says Hamas raped her with their eyes. What an absolute insult to victims of actual rape.
There you go. You have the right to mock a kidnap victim because Hamas rapists spared her. They only kidnapped and shot her, what's her problem?

Jen667

VIP Member
Just wanted to add to this something that's been said before - what's going on here is not antisemitism but antifascism. We're criticising not a religion but a genocidal, fascist ideology. Many Western fascists have jumped on the Israel wagon - fascists who are antisemitic themselves - in order to justify the mass murder of Palestinians. So people who spout Israel's propaganda despite having no skin in the game are obviously going to be treated with some suspicion.
My post was about antisemitism here, specifically in universities which has nothing to do with any of the things you list. But apparently it's all made up anyhow so nothing to see here.
---
Ngl bored with Jen now, she’s same old same old - she’s like Mark Regev, Eylon & Moley on laxatives. Spout, ignore, terrorist sympathisers, rape, antisemitism - repeat. Defo muting now. Cba. Bye bye 👋
Oh gosh I'll miss you. give my love to the Queers for Palestine folk. Anyone checked in with them lately? Hope they're ok.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
There are no two sides in genocide and there is no way to spin it when half the demographic are kids and an army is openly admitting that they’ve used dump bombs and bombs that explode children’s internal organs so no you have absolutely no right to expect sympathy you lost that right in making Gaza a graveyard for children.
If only there was a way to end all this tomorrow.

Jen667

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what in the F are you talking about? On the day Israel has tortured and kidnapped an entire AJ team you're acting as though you care about Gaza's free press?

View attachment 2822264

I'm not sure what you think this proves? Most of this were killed in air strikes.

Jen667

VIP Member
"No, it's all happening because Hamas broke the ceasefire and committed mass slaughter."

Please do some reading on how many unprovoked attacks Israel have done on Gaza AND the West Bank while committing mass slaughter. You have a very one-sided view of this supposed "ceasefire" before Oct 7th.

"You do know that Hamas have zero interest in a ceasefire don't you?"

I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you know you're talking out of your arse here. Israel have rejected every single one of Hamas's offers for a ceasefire because of their stated aim of dismantling Hamas. An aim that is so far-fetched, that it's only purpose is to keep this genocide going.

HTH.
Jack Sullivan, White House National Security Adviser

“One of the things that I have found somewhat absent from the [media] coverage is that what we are talking about in the first phase is women, elderly, and wounded civilians. Those who would like to see a ceasefire in Gaza. A ceasefire is on the table today for six weeks to be built on into something more enduring if Hamas would simply release women, wounded, and elderly. And the fact that they will not do so says a lot to me about Hamas’s regard for innocent Palestinian civilians, the fact that they were holding on to those folks and refusing to release them, um and refusing to step up and say that we could get this ceasefire in place, which not only would bring calm to the fighting, but also would create an enormous opportunity to flow humanitarian assistance in in much greater quantities, because a significant part of the problem on the humanitarian assistance front, as you know, has not just been getting trucks into Gaza, but getting trucks around Gaza because it is difficult to move them in light of all of the in light of all of the fighting. Now we've also encouraged Israel to stay at the table. Stay engaged because we believe that there still is scope for this deal to get done.”

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
interestingly you’ve not mentioned Israel once. These people look like they want peace? BTW this started decades before 7/10

Edit to add: I gave the evil bastards in the photo too much credit by calling them people
You think I couldn't find a dozen Palestinians saying something similar about Jews? It doesn't prove anything

Jen667

VIP Member
Cut the crap Israel was born out of terrorism mainly against the British think king David Hotel they had militia resistance groups.
Israel has been responsible for terrorist attacks against its allies
Keep going Jen you’re helping to make them look worse and worse 👏
Do you have a Washington Post subscription that enables you to read that story? Or have you - by any chance - just Googled 'Israeli terrorism' and cut and paste it because you read the headline and nothing more?