Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ab Fab

I first came across pricksta on chelsealeearts lives when he was giving her huge amount of gifts every day just to make himself popular and a hero, he started going live by himself then saying I’m all about positivity and love, helping people’s dreams being kind to each other no need for hate saying he could help people to become as successful in life as he is. People started asking him for help with their small businesses he said message me and I will do all I can to help, would be interesting to know if he did 😂

Reactions: 6

looney

How long can he keep dangling the carrot before EQ has had enough.
Hopefully she will realise soon enough. If he was that interested in her then he would have been to see her seeing as they both have plenty time on their hands theres not an excuse

No1cares

Because they were helping each other with gifts, and Ricksta asked if that was the case before the battle and he said No. He lies so easily.Dave and Lawrence.
Dave army was there but dave wasn't dave didn't send any gifts at all but noticed dave makes friends with Lawrence ricky has to battle him daves become good friends with goo ricky has to battle him gonna be like this all week now cos he's jealous and Paul lion King come in to late sends a lion ricky cuts the live .... Paul been taking for a right fool atm

Tinker

This guy is vile!! Has anybody been watching his lives today? I’m not a fan of Chelsea harwoood personally she’s just not for me but wow the things he’s saying are bang out of order and homophobic

Ab Fab

He’s so weird and creepy who the hell thinks he’s a decent man that deserves gifts is beyond me.

busdriver89

VIP Member
ricky is100% using EQ n Dave for views like Dave was the 1st to joke about wanting EQ then Ricky jumps in does the same Dave does the reggie thing next thing ricky jumped on doing that Dave makes friends with Paul the lion King Ricky has join that night out Ricky has become a no body on the app but is now using dave n EQ to try n stay in the spotlight like dave makes a friend you then see Ricky going live with that friend or trying comment in their live Dave gets battles and view next thing ricky is live asking where is Dave Dave is just Dave hes just having laugh but Ricky wants be something but failing big time
I used to actually like Dave before he joined forces with this muppet. Now he’s changed loads. He would never do battles and gifts etc.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Hopefully she will realise soon enough. If he was that interested in her then he would have been to see her seeing as they both have plenty time on their hands theres not an excuse
And I'm no fan of her
She was disgusting calling Lisa a whore on the video I saw how dare she call anyone such a disgusting name.

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Thefunkmasterflava.3 is playing recordings of ricksta saying vile things about his daughter :oops: