Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threatening people is absolutely vile!! I saw him on a live with right guys yesterday, what a complete tw@t!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

This is how Ricksta talks to his daughter so vile. Also a woman who use to work with him outting him on funkflavor3 tiktok live. He needs to be taken off the app again this time for good!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Going after bouncer in his comments becasue bouncer said he didnt agree with it either .bouncer and tyrone do the boxing matches to stop what happened from happening

Reactions: 5
Going after bouncer in his comments becasue bouncer said he didnt agree with it either .bouncer and tyrone do the boxing matches to stop what happened from happening
He goes after anyone who disagrees with him and his warped opinions wish he would just shut the fck up !

He goes after anyone who disagrees with him and his warped opinions wish he would just shut the fck up !
Infact I wish somone would get himbin the boxing ring and make a good job of it. We know he won't cos he's all gob.

Reactions: 7
A multimillionaire entrepreneur that lives in his mother's box room, travels to Cornwall, stays in a Premier Inn, in order to don his man bag & head to the beach to steal a hat from a forty odd year old man. Yes Pricksta, really sounds like you're living the lifestyle of the rich & famous #entrepreneurlife 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A multimillionaire entrepreneur that lives in his mother's box room, travels to Cornwall, stays in a Premier Inn, in order to don his man bag & head to the beach to steal a hat from a forty odd year old man. Yes Pricksta, really sounds like you're living the lifestyle of the rich & famous #entrepreneurlife 😂😂😂
He's really getting on my wick ! He doesn't do content just wants to be known as some kind of godfather image. He's more like Gobfather he never stops praising himself. As for the people falling him why ??

He's really getting on my wick ! He doesn't do content just wants to be known as some kind of godfather image. He's more like Gobfather he never stops praising himself. As for the people falling him why ??
Following .

Following .
Word of advice never trust anyone who has done time share in Spain or anywhere else as they are all scammers. Never have a real name only have nicknames and say and act like they are well off. Total bullshit Ricksta !! Dont fall for it folks he's 💯 a liar and a fraud !

Word of advice never trust anyone who has done time share in Spain or anywhere else as they are all scammers. Never have a real name only have nicknames and say and act like they are well off. Total bullshit Ricksta !! Dont fall for it folks he's 💯 a liar and a fraud !
Louis vitoria man bag that he's so proud of lol bought off a lucky lucky man !

Ask yourself this if he was

If he's an entrepreneur which he's definitely not ! Why is he on tt so much and why is he knocking round with Tommy no neck ? To make money on tt then you won't see him for dust !

Last edited:
He is online begging for money for a holiday and new clothes . Is this a man with a fortune in his bank account, defenetly not .

He is online begging for money for a holiday and new clothes . Is this a man with a fortune in his bank account, defenetly not .
It makes no sense that he’s begging donations for a suitcase and summer clothes for the hot countries he wants to go to. Why didn’t he bring a case or large rucksack with stuff in it and then have more money available to donate to this child, not waste it.

It makes no sense that he’s begging donations for a suitcase and summer clothes for the hot countries he wants to go to. Why didn’t he bring a case or large rucksack with stuff in it and then have more money available to donate to this child, not waste it.
It's all a scam . He has zero money so needs money for his fantasy lifestyle.

This guy isn't stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing, he was scamming people long before tiktok, as I remember he set up (or was part of) a company that got people out of time share contracts at a cost of thousands, people paid the money but it turned out it was all a scam, he's a dirty little ray.

• Wow
They went on a blocking spree last night muting so many what a hole he is anc his mods that bamboo lips always seems to be around when drama kicks off !! Probably stirred the pot too about her chat with Dhb she should be ashamed of herself

Prickster needs taking off TT he's skint rhats why he's doing this anyone who says anything about him he gets angry and threatening. The bloody fools that support him need their heads testing. If he's so wealthy why doesn't he just give the baby 3k ? We all know the answer to that one. He just wants a free holiday that been a millionaire ( oh yeah ) he could pay for himself to go to Israel to say a prayer . Ffs he's about as religious as my arse. If he was he wouldn't be going round call ing people the P and N word ! He's truly all the wrong ones all rolled in to one !! What a sick nasty individual. The only reason he got involve with Kevin was for the clout to then enable him to manipulate people. I also think he has a personality disorder !

Because he's a fraudster and a manipulator.

Reactions: 12
He is a joke ! Obviously skint I understand the lady has been through a lot but expecting people to fund a holiday for the family of 8 let’s be honest most people’ cannot afford a holiday .. Jesus

• Wow
  • Heart