Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Ricksta was back on his live yesterday, like butter wouldnt melt, his views were down a lot but he is now planning a big battle with some Albanian..the bare faced cheek of it!
Well after the rumours going around, I guess it's his only source of income atm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear God!!!! On live again. Drinking again. Shouting again. Flashing (her clothed) tits again. Threatening to get her pussy out again. Now moaning (after telling everyone where she is) that this bloke is stalking her.

Question : what does booyake mean, coz I'm not sure she is using it in the context I know it ....

Reactions: 3
He came up on my fyp live earlier but he was on gifting Banterqueen and her mate last night, funkmaster mustve seen it as she posted a video about it and had her block him after telling her all the drama 😂 not sure if she's removed her mod that mods for him too though, how have they stood by him after hearing them voice notes!?
Whats up with funkmasterflava.? I see he sits in a room all day on his pc. Feel kinda sad for him. Whats up with that??

Oh dear God!!!! On live again. Drinking again. Shouting again. Flashing (her clothed) tits again. Threatening to get her pussy out again. Now moaning (after telling everyone where she is) that this bloke is stalking her.

Question : what does booyake mean, coz I'm not sure she is using it in the context I know it ....
I see it is a jamaican word. Meaning/Description: A term used to emulate the sound of a gun shot salute. It is used in a celebratory tone.

His live now saying how he just wants to forget about it all now and move on. 🙄
Funny

Funny
Funny how there was such a HUGE hype over him, everyone threatening to expose info, woman giving info out. Then it all goes quiet.....and all forgotten😂

Whats up with funkmasterflava.? I see he sits in a room all day on his pc. Feel kinda sad for him. Whats up with that??
Apparently funks in a safe house and hes on the register, that's why he doesnt live with his family. Rick said at one point he was going to post all the proof but I havent seen any unless I've missed it
I caught some of a live the other week when Rick was live with Scorpion something, apparently scorpion had warned rick about funk months ago. Only decided to believe this scorpion when he fell out with funk though

Apparently funks in a safe house and hes on the register, that's why he doesnt live with his family. Rick said at one point he was going to post all the proof but I havent seen any unless I've missed it
I caught some of a live the other week when Rick was live with Scorpion something, apparently scorpion had warned rick about funk months ago. Only decided to believe this scorpion when he fell out with funk though
Oh no. I heard them saying things about him but you dont know if its true since the source is also f%^ked up!!!

Why safe house?
They were making out he was put there by the police for his own protection because he was on the register. They said he had been kicked out of little Hutton or somewhere and was on a curfew too. I'm not a fan of funk but someone had commented how does he smoke weed in the safe house in front of what would be the police cameras then.
I havent got a clue how it all works but surely you can search the register? I think Ricksta was just raging funk had released them voice notes and tried to get him back. I dont like either of them but they were some rough accusations he was throwing about

Reactions: 2
Yes i agree there were some sh1t allegations!!! They even leaked the adddress and were sendimg take aways to flava... real mature

They were making out he was put there by the police for his own protection because he was on the register. They said he had been kicked out of little Hutton or somewhere and was on a curfew too. I'm not a fan of funk but someone had commented how does he smoke weed in the safe house in front of what would be the police cameras then.
I havent got a clue how it all works but surely you can search the register? I think Ricksta was just raging funk had released them voice notes and tried to get him back. I dont like either of them but they were some rough accusations he was throwing about
Dont know his name to search the register :(

Last edited:
He calls himself an entrepreneur and likes to talk big money but im not sure that’s really true i think hes just invented a persona

Reactions: 7
This guy is vile!! Has anybody been watching his lives today? I’m not a fan of Chelsea harwoood personally she’s just not for me but wow the things he’s saying are bang out of order and homophobic

Reactions: 6
He's vile
Itty bitty
Teenie weenie
Don't want no short dickman
I hear this wen I look at him

He’s disgusting , homophobic and transphobic
Hope Chelsea rips him a new one after his disgusting words this weekend
He gives Me Ian Huntley vibes 😫

Reactions: 8
I said it since last year when I first saw him live ,he gave me the creeps and his eyes just ooze evilness. He is like Chelsea lee art making persona to hide from all the dodgy things they did in the past . He was evil about Harwood and lee art then throwing in the mental health card ,oh don't worry about it ricksta has bi polor. He is ranting all day about evil queen ,he can't take critism whatsover .

Reactions: 4
what a nasty vile person he just keeps saying hes an entrepreneur and that’s all he does

Why is this guy so aggressive?! He is on live now saying he would like to smash bouncers face in, he was on live now saying he wants to fight Sam pepper.
Ive seen he supports Kev 🤮🤮