Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see what he is by looking at him but when you read the comments on his Tictok other people can't.
Its no wondered all these people get away with so much.
What i find a bit shocking is Chelsea is falling for his patter, i thought she was meant to be clever.
There was sooooo much drama the other night regarding him and Chelsea. She was doing evil queen and was flirting with Tommy (I make muscle) saying she wanted to sleep with him and do oral sex and Ricky wasn’t happy about it and said he wants nothing to do with her and he wants someone with “class” and a “real women”. He kept mentioning that if your partner has said this to someone else you wouldn’t think it was acceptable however Chelsea has said that they haven’t even met but she did like him.

He went into Tommys box and said he was standing on Edinburgh bridge and he was going to jump off it because he was broken hearted.

He thinks he’s Hugh Hefner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was sooooo much drama the other night regarding him and Chelsea. She was doing evil queen and was flirting with Tommy (I make muscle) saying she wanted to sleep with him and do oral sex and Ricky wasn’t happy about it and said he wants nothing to do with her and he wants someone with “class” and a “real women”. He kept mentioning that if your partner has said this to someone else you wouldn’t think it was acceptable however Chelsea has said that they haven’t even met but she did like him.

He went into Tommys box and said he was standing on Edinburgh bridge and he was going to jump off it because he was broken hearted.

He thinks he’s Hugh Hefner 😂
He admitted on live it was all a set up between them all for views and it worked, 4k views on the live between Tommy & Chelsey afterwards, more views = more gullible to gift them all

He's live trying to get Dave to go to Amsterdam with him today until Sunday .they have just been away so Dave's saying he needs to see his kids and rickstars saying you can see your kids forever just come away with me :mad:
How often does Dave actually see his kids, not even once a week and even when he does see them it's only for 30 mins to an hour, dad of the year right there

I take it Pricksta and Tommy T have fallen out, I haven't watched this drip for a while so don't know what's gone on, but Pricksta is saying Tommy T is jealous of him and Daves relationship and he's got loads of dirt on Tommy T

I take it Pricksta and Tommy T have fallen out, I haven't watched this drip for a while so don't know what's gone on, but Pricksta is saying Tommy T is jealous of him and Daves relationship and he's got loads of dirt on Tommy T
It was when they stayed at the hotel at MK Dons, both drunk, Pricksta ended up grabbing Tommy by the throat & tried to strangle him, not surprised Tommy won't be friends with him anymore after that

Reactions: 4
It was when they stayed at the hotel at MK Dons, both drunk, Pricksta ended up grabbing Tommy by the throat & tried to strangle him, not surprised Tommy won't be friends with him anymore after that
Oh wow what a big bully 😳

Reactions: 5
He was showing voice notes of Tommy T upset saying that he doesn’t see his kids etc.

He said Tommy is behind the Reddit group, the fake accounts of Dave & Ricky’s kids/family members.

He also mentioned the fall out with Tommy and said Tommy came at him with a glass and that’s why he hit him and Tommy was a “pussy” as he ran away asking for police and security.

Reactions: 4
He was showing voice notes of Tommy T upset saying that he doesn’t see his kids etc.

He said Tommy is behind the Reddit group, the fake accounts of Dave & Ricky’s kids/family members.

He also mentioned the fall out with Tommy and said Tommy came at him with a glass and that’s why he hit him and Tommy was a “pussy” as he ran away asking for police and security.
First Pricky & Dave accused DJ Hawke of being behind the troll accounts using Daves kids photo, then it was Kev & now it's Tommy, they're not doing themselves any favours spreading hate towards those 3, massive deflection springs to mind 🤔

Reactions: 3
First Pricky & Dave accused DJ Hawke of being behind the troll accounts using Daves kids photo, then it was Kev & now it's Tommy, they're not doing themselves any favours spreading hate towards those 3, massive deflection springs to mind 🤔
They tell that many lies between them they wouldn't know what the word truth means. Cant stand either of them 😒

Has anybody seen the tick tick that’s floating around about pricks yet apparently being on a bridge and threatening to jump absolutely vile man pretending to be suicidal and mocking mental health I can’t stand him or Dave

I think it’s actually quite sad that EQ actually really likes pricksta and says never say never to them being together. We all know that he’s only friendly with her for clout and money because she’s been getting so far up the ranking! He would never go anywhere near her let alone be in a relationship with her. He would think that’s sick, but can’t say that as he’s gaining to much from her.

Reactions: 9
Can't stand him tbh. He's a right beg. Desperate for attention. He doesn't like eq. He's taking the piss out of her and he knows if he has her name in his mouth he will stay relevant. Sad really. My ex reminds me of him. Cocky arrogant twit. Thinks he's God's gift.

Reactions: 10
I despise him. And I despise her. I wouldn't feel sorry for her, she's due a nice big dose of karma!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone said you’ve got to bat for the same team and he read it and laughed. It’s all jokes to him.