Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funk is live hes apprently got no money has rickstar hes dome fraud all his live and lost his house so lives in hotels

Reactions: 4
This is shocking, the voice recording... Language is awful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg funks live right now ricksta is a vile man
Just because funkmaster didn't gift him on his big battle he went mad calling him a pedalo and that he beats up his gf and kids. Anyway Later on a women goes live on funks live saying that she use to work with him and WOW did she let rip! His daughter Charlie was on there to saying her dad is vile and can't believe his talking to chelsea again. Then his older daughter came on saying how he cheated on her mum with Charlie's mum. 🤯 anyway I will upload the screen recording of that woman kelly telling all about him.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just because funkmaster didn't gift him on his big battle he went mad calling him a pedalo and that he beats up his gf and kids. Anyway Later on a women goes live on funks live saying that she use to work with him and WOW did she let rip! His daughter Charlie was on there to saying her dad is vile and can't believe his talking to chelsea again. Then his older daughter came on saying how he cheated on her mum with Charlie's mum. 🤯 anyway I will upload the screen recording of that woman kelly telling all about him.
There's a profile on TT called rickytherattyfraud that had some videos on, absolutely vile! I knew there was something off about him but I never would've thought he was as sick as them voice notes ive heard. I hope the kids are ok and safe away from him

Reactions: 10
There's a profile on TT called rickytherattyfraud that had some videos on, absolutely vile! I knew there was something off about him but I never would've thought he was as sick as them voice notes ive heard. I hope the kids are ok and safe away from him
Yes I just see heard them videos wow absolutely vile! What a nasty horrible man. Those poor kids

Reactions: 5
Ricky Anthony Walker is the Ricksta`s real name.
See when you Google his name you can read about the businesss he’s had and how many different names that it changed between as the owner of company, but if your gonna commit such serious fraud and a whole lot of it why use your real name? Surely that’s stupid ? The girl who exposed him last night talking about his business’s etc said the old Irish guy the ideas and brains come from him, well he’s not got much brains when doing fraud and incriminating themselves or am I being stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Acting like a 13year old because someone won't 'gift' or 'tap the screen' to support him during battles. 🙄

And the times where he tells people don't gift me yet save it for later when I battle. OK then turn of the tiktok gift option before you start the live 🙄 !!!

I don't regularly watch him so I can't say much but from what I've seen he's a strange man.

Reactions: 7
Thefunkmasterflava.3 is playing recordings of ricksta saying vile things about his daughter :oops:

Reactions: 6
About Ricky's RSB Legal scamming company - "This Report reveals that as at the date of that update the Liquidator had received 90 claims from creditors with a total value of £987,451."

What a dirty bleeping bastard taking all that money of elderly people who have worked so hard all their lives for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
All him and this scorpion is doing is talking over each other... could you be bothered to be this irate about some battles on an app 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄 meant to be a bit of fun 😂

Reactions: 7