Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh emz asked him did he live with his mom NO I’ve got my own place I stay here few nights as I’m self employed & look after my mom Lego head your a liar your always sat in mommy’s kitchen begging 🤣

A00EB426-0F9A-44F0-80A5-47468AB2BCAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s been really forceful towards Emma and the subs tonight just cause they were calling him out for being the asshole he is.

Reactions: 4
See the lying little jumped up Lego head clouted off Emz & now she’s let it out she’s slept with him he’s vile lying through his teeth last night & still today with these women in boxes supporting him 🤢
---
IMG_3344.png

---
See the lying little jumped up Lego head clouted off Emz & now she’s let it out she’s slept with him he’s vile lying through his teeth last night & still today with these women in boxes supporting him 🤢
---
IMG_3344.png
Supporting Lego head women supporting women yeah right ….not a fan of Emz but on this occasion I believe her over him million percent !

He was battling Emz last night !!! Everyone was telling him to come off but he wouldn’t until he won a battle, funnily enough after a few rounds he won but still went on to do another battle. He was being vile mocking her teeth and telling her he wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. It was actually really cringey to watch, he was sat in some box room begging for big gifts so he could win. Such a loser

Reactions: 5
He was battling Emz last night !!! Everyone was telling him to come off but he wouldn’t until he won a battle, funnily enough after a few rounds he won but still went on to do another battle. He was being vile mocking her teeth and telling her he wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole. It was actually really cringey to watch, he was sat in some box room begging for big gifts so he could win. Such a loser
Yes seen some of that his vile mouth was disgusting 🤢 she should block him he’s only in there to battle & slag her off nobody else big battles him scraping for pennies yet he’s rich say in a kids bedroom at Aunty Sally’s where he lives he’s homeless 🤣🤣
---
CF05AF6F-E049-4C5A-BCB7-36BAD4EF9E76.jpeg

---
Yes seen some of that his vile mouth was disgusting 🤢 she should block him he’s only in there to battle & slag her off nobody else big battles him scraping for pennies yet he’s rich say in a kids bedroom at Aunty Sally’s where he lives he’s homeless 🤣🤣
---
CF05AF6F-E049-4C5A-BCB7-36BAD4EF9E76.jpeg
❄❄ The eyes 👀🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Emz telling Tyrone what happened. I 💯 believe it exactly! I’ve naively been with a man like him! Absolute disgusting human being and then to lie call her bugs bunny! I don’t care about everything she’s done the way he’s treated her is awful!

Reactions: 2
Hes on a dating page live rigjt now so funny on page rebeccaclay4 shes got liads of followers and does a nightly dating thing the lies he telling to get someone

• Haha
Reactions: 2