Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All him and this scorpion is doing is talking over each other... could you be bothered to be this irate about some battles on an app πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™„ meant to be a bit of fun πŸ˜‚
It's a bit much isn't it πŸ˜‚ I hope he loses support for being mates with Chelsea again, her behaviour has been inexcusable

Reactions: 9
It's a bit much isn't it πŸ˜‚ I hope he loses support for being mates with Chelsea again, her behaviour has been inexcusable
To be honest I have no idea what’s been happening, this is the first I’ve really seen this ricksta from all this drama, think it will be the last πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's live on TT with his daughter πŸ™„

He woke his daughter up to go live with him to try and talk his way out of what happened OMG

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What developed?
I only caught the end of it he was saying oh sorry for walking you up to come in here, she (his daughter) wants me to come off TT πŸ™„ and basically getting her to say what he wanted to explain himself and try and get out of what happened the other day

He needs to grow up what 'entrepreneur' sits on tiktok all day getting into drama over battles and weekly leaderboards πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 13
I only caught the end of it he was saying oh sorry for walking you up to come in here, she (his daughter) wants me to come off TT πŸ™„ and basically getting her to say what he wanted to explain himself and try and get out of what happened the other day
She can explain all she wants, still doesnt explain his vile reaction to it.....

Reactions: 6
She can explain all she wants, still doesnt explain his vile reaction to it.....
ppl are saying it was not his daughter that he phoned it was a someone he knows that was acting like his daughter ..he is a rotten liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anybody know where’s he’s wizzed off to?
He came up on my fyp live earlier but he was on gifting Banterqueen and her mate last night, funkmaster mustve seen it as she posted a video about it and had her block him after telling her all the drama πŸ˜‚ not sure if she's removed her mod that mods for him too though, how have they stood by him after hearing them voice notes!?

Evil queen Chelsey Harwood has been slagging him off big time on her lives the last couple of days

He came up on my fyp live earlier but he was on gifting Banterqueen and her mate last night, funkmaster mustve seen it as she posted a video about it and had her block him after telling her all the drama πŸ˜‚ not sure if she's removed her mod that mods for him too though, how have they stood by him after hearing them voice notes!?
Anyone who sends gifts to crusty old breadflaps is a scumbag

Reactions: 3
ChelsealeeART talking about him this AM

• Haha
  • Wow