Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope people will see through the scam ricksta is nothing but a trouble causer and a liar. He constantly slates people for nothing. He does it for publicity 🙄 drama all the way for him .As for slating DHB well that's just so wrong calling him the two worst things !! He needs bringing down permanently what an hole he is. People who support him need help seriously !!!

Reactions: 10
Everything he does everyone he talks to on tik tok is motivated for money, money for himself. It says it all him going live with EQ the other night, all the vile things he said about her, I’m surprised she chatted to him, well I’m not really she’s just as bad

Reactions: 8
I dont understand why he's not took any clothing ect. He's doing this to help a child but all the moneys going on him not the child it makes zero sense

Reactions: 9
The biggest con on TT atm and Mankey is battling him later
These begs do like keeping their circle tight

Reactions: 9

Would you trust him ? Listen to what Marines whispers to him. THE GIFTS ARE ROLLING IN ! DAVE CAN'T BATTLE HIM BECAUSE HE OWES HIM MONEY !!!

Screenshot_20220510-220509_Gallery.jpg

Would you trust him ? Listen to what Marines whispers to him. THE GIFTS ARE ROLLING IN ! DAVE CAN'T BATTLE HIM BECAUSE HE OWES HIM MONEY !!!

You will have to go to DHB’s instagram for this video. Its prickster saying he owns this lodge. He doesn't at all he rented it from a lady who does own it !! What else has he lied about ???

You will have to go to DHB’s instagram for this video. Its prickster saying he owns this lodge. He doesn't at all he rented it from a lady who does own it !! What else has he lied about ??? The video is too long to upload on here grrr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So he's sat in a hotel people have paid for. How much has he raised for the person he's doing this for? And how much has he used on himself

I first came across pricksta on chelsealeearts lives when he was giving her huge amount of gifts every day just to make himself popular and a hero, he started going live by himself then saying I’m all about positivity and love, helping people’s dreams being kind to each other no need for hate saying he could help people to become as successful in life as he is. People started asking him for help with their small businesses he said message me and I will do all I can to help, would be interesting to know if he did 😂

Reactions: 6
I first came across pricksta on chelsealeearts lives when he was giving her huge amount of gifts every day just to make himself popular and a hero, he started going live by himself then saying I’m all about positivity and love, helping people’s dreams being kind to each other no need for hate saying he could help people to become as successful in life as he is. People started asking him for help with their small businesses he said message me and I will do all I can to help, would be interesting to know if he did 😂
No way has he helped anyone without helping himself. He's just a blagger.

Reactions: 8
He said his name is not ricky walker but has RW on his wallet 🙄 this guy is one of the biggest liers and scammers on tiktok.

Reactions: 6
He said his name is not ricky walker but has RW on his wallet 🙄 this guy is one of the biggest liers and scammers on tiktok.
His name is Ricky Anthony walker .sure Google him from 2009.

His name is Ricky Anthony walker .sure Google him from 2009.

I’m 100% sure he said on a live before that walker is his mothers partners last name and his real last name is Lawlor.

Edit : DBH also confirmed in one of his lives that Rickys last name is Lawlor aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
His name is walker his mums married name is Smith so another lie to cover the lies hes already told.

I’m 100% sure he said on a live before that walker is his mothers partners last name and his real last name is Lawlor.

Edit : DBH also confirmed in one of his lives that Rickys last name is Lawlor aswell.
Its not its walker

Reactions: 4
He's live trying to get Dave to go to Amsterdam with him today until Sunday .they have just been away so Dave's saying he needs to see his kids and rickstars saying you can see your kids forever just come away with me :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If you Google his name either Walker or Lawlor. It’s the same person

Ricktar went of the live in a huff because Dave said that it was final and he wanted to see his kids

I can see what he is by looking at him but when you read the comments on his Tictok other people can't.
Its no wondered all these people get away with so much.
What i find a bit shocking is Chelsea is falling for his patter, i thought she was meant to be clever.

Reactions: 3