Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's sat on live talking about how he'll be so sad to leave tik tok and how much he loves it and all his followers etc etc. bleeping foul. Such a transparent attempt to guilt trip his followers into gifting later so he can stay. Someone asked if he'll still do insta lives and he said he's off insta for a bit. Couldn't have followers thinking they could still see him on there, cos they might not gift him later so they still have access to him on tik tok. Emotional blackmail. What a piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He called for the challenge out of pure jealousy. Time he realised heโ€™s not got real supporters and thereโ€™s only EQ to gift him big

Reactions: 10
A grown man crying over tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m creasing at him, what a dick! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Dave has said all week that heโ€™s not doing the challenge but Pricksta really thought he was going to win. Heโ€™s a bitter man, even down to accusing Dave of cheating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m creasing at him, what a dick! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Dave has said all week that heโ€™s not doing the challenge but Pricksta really thought he was going to win. Heโ€™s a bitter man, even down to accusing Dave of cheating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hes a master manipulator. Imagine crying because you are leaving a app ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG how funny , his leaving speech and then sobbing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sobbing whilst he kept looking at the number of views , he did a Karina ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

One down , one to go !! EQ needs off now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw dave doran got gifted a universe ๐Ÿ˜† Pricksta missed out because he didn't cry hard enough ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now he's gone from TT he has loads of spare time to go and visit EQ. She is Evil, yet another video I've seen makes her one of the most disgusting people Ive come across. That is not an act.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hes not gone hes on a fake account it was gifting EQ and its been leaving comments on everything to do with him n following his little side kicks

Reactions: 6
Hes not gone hes on a fake account it was gifting EQ and its been leaving comments on everything to do with him n following his little side kicks
I know he will be watching everything, I wonder why he even made on he left, makes no sense at all.

Why do people keep saying to Dave you deserve it, why does he deserve anything? Can you tell I don't watch these people.

Reactions: 4
It might be just me, but at certain times DD looks really pervy/creepy, his jaw seems to have no control of itself.
Anyway guys, next battle will be with Lawrence, you cannot make it up. He said all gifts are for him for holidays and a car.

• Wow
Reactions: 4