Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so weird and creepy who the hell thinks he’s a decent man that deserves gifts is beyond me.

Reactions: 6

I have created a thread on Dave Doran’s as previously requested on this thread. Hopefully it works.

• Heart
Right now pricksta said the other week the battles were a principal for him against Dave Doran when he wanted in on the weekly rankings …now at midnight tonight in a video that he put up during the week that whoever looses they will leave tiktok I’ve not long seen on his live now saying i will know by Wednesday if it’s going my way with the battles & leader board if it’s not good and Dave beating him he will leave ??? I don’t see the video calling Dave out for this battle saying one or the other will leave the app you delete it pricksta your full of bull 💩

Right now pricksta said the other week the battles were a principal for him against Dave Doran when he wanted in on the weekly rankings …now at midnight tonight in a video that he put up during the week that whoever looses they will leave tiktok I’ve not long seen on his live now saying i will know by Wednesday if it’s going my way with the battles & leader board if it’s not good and Dave beating him he will leave ??? I don’t see the video calling Dave out for this battle saying one or the other will leave the app you delete it pricksta your full of bull 💩
So his new post now says throughout the week he’ll be battling make ya mind up Tommy Shelby from wish list 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If you wanna go head to head to see who’s more ‘popular’ so one has to leave the app why not just do one battle? Why the whole week?? Pure begs cannot stand either of them!!!

Reactions: 4
If you wanna go head to head to see who’s more ‘popular’ so one has to leave the app why not just do one battle? Why the whole week?? Pure begs cannot stand either of them!!!
That’s how his video came across that it was a one off battle but now he’s changed that nothing more than a beg !

That’s how his video came across that it was a one off battle but now he’s changed that nothing more than a beg !
Dave wanted to pull out of it he's still saying should he turn gifts off n make Ricky look the fool n the beg

Why did they fall out ?
Also noticed someone said to pricksta in the comments “hi gorgeous , how are you” and the person got muted or blocked !!! Guess it was the ET head that did it , aka his boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get what this is going to achieve other than them both making money! I don’t agree with all the gifting but put that aside and Dave is actually entertaining. I have watched a few lives and literally cried with laughter. Yet Ricksta is sooo boring on his lives. Rick has set this up knowing that EQ will help him win, as without her he doesn’t stand a chance

Reactions: 5
How long can he keep dangling the carrot before EQ has had enough.
Hopefully she will realise soon enough. If he was that interested in her then he would have been to see her seeing as they both have plenty time on their hands theres not an excuse

Hopefully she will realise soon enough. If he was that interested in her then he would have been to see her seeing as they both have plenty time on their hands theres not an excuse
And I'm no fan of her
She was disgusting calling Lisa a bleep on the video I saw how dare she call anyone such a disgusting name.

And I'm no fan of her
She was disgusting calling Lisa a bleep on the video I saw how dare she call anyone such a disgusting name.
No I’m not either. He is stringing her along and it will soon come to blows. Rick has fell out with everyone he has ever been friends with on this app and that says everything

No I’m not either. He is stringing her along and it will soon come to blows. Rick has fell out with everyone he has ever been friends with on this app and that says everything
Money talks, that's all he's after.

Money talks, that's all he's after.
Yes exactly! Yet he’s meant to be a multi millionaire and drive expensive cars but has anyone ever seen proof of this? I drive and I would rather get in my car than use public transport