Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EQ said on her live early that Ricksta was hit by a car and is in hospital. He needs a CT & MRI and he’s done something to his Spleen but I can’t remember what she said exactly.

Josh was in the box saying he wonders if someone ran him over on purpose 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
EQ said on her live early that Ricksta was hit by a car and is in hospital. He needs a CT & MRI and he’s done something to his Spleen but I can’t remember what she said exactly.

Josh was in the box saying he wonders if someone ran him over on purpose 😂
I've heard ducks fart before! More like someone has twatted the gobshite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he’s probably lying so he don’t have to meet her , especially as it’s her birthday 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why are these videos going up biggin up Ricksta? they mention how much he has done. I'm here to ask what has he done, Ive seen him battle a lot and ask for be put up in Hotels in Cyprus I think it was, but my question is because Ive missed it what has he done for everyone?
Why are they making out he is some sort of Hero, If he is great, love a hero. Not like me not to notice a Hero.
EQ is saying on a video if you get a half a million coins/points whatever Ricksta will come back. Does any of this make any sense to anyone else?

I saw EQ do her mean act with a woman, and after that Ricksta started gifting her it made no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know someone who knows his mum, and his mum told this someone I know that tricky ricky is in a secret relationship with maxine who is ricks mod and also eqs mod too

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think we all knew that Lego Boy Pricksta an Maxine were together, two narcissistic vile cretins 🤦🤦🤬🤬

Reactions: 6