Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly! Yet he’s meant to be a multi millionaire and drive expensive cars but has anyone ever seen proof of this? I drive and I would rather get in my car than use public transport
Multi Millionaire's don't sit doing battles.

Reactions: 7
He’s live now slagging Dave off for staying live when this was all his idea. He’s so jealous it’s unreal.

Reactions: 5
So Dave doran pulled out with pricksta in a video saying don’t want gifts doing his own thing but the next video is promoting a battle ????

Reactions: 4
So Dave doran pulled out with pricksta in a video saying don’t want gifts doing his own thing but the next video is promoting a battle ????
Sure that battle has been arranged for about a week via tiktok🤷🏻‍♀️ I cant figure out what is going on, I’m so confused 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Sure that battle has been arranged for about a week via tiktok🤷🏻‍♀️ I cant figure out what is going on, I’m so confused 😂🙈
Tiktik arranged battle hes got agency manager atm but he's up to something that I think we piss all over ricksta n make him even more jealous cos he had meeting at London n next day someone said when he was on live at the shop did u say yes to it n he said sshhh people will screen record it n ill tell everyone soon if I do

Reactions: 4
OMG the fat chin 😳

Has he been blocked ? He’s not in the leader board

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“They don’t call me Mr Marmite for nothing but at least I tell the truth”

Hmmm 🤔

He’s throwing a right strop atm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the arranged battle with EQ and because he didn't get double points and she did he ended the game and went off live 😂😂 sulky pricksta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On live now depressed that he's going to be leaving tiktok if he doesn't win against Dave

Is it too early to throw a leaving party?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still cant get over him
Calling her a bloke on their date , granted he said it by mistake , but obviously he was thinking it
Even people in his chat were like , did he just call her a bloke 😳
Looked for a screen recording everywhere , can’t find out arghhh
If anyone sees it , he’s stood at the bar ordering drinks , and Dave and EQ were sitting down at the table talking

Reactions: 6