Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He don’t give two hoots about her and she lets him treat her like tit they watch a movie together but not in the same surroundings 🤣 babe this babe that she’s obviously desperate for a man and whoever fancies lego head obviously have no standards

Reactions: 4
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg

Reactions: 6
Chelsea, Ricky, your views are now down because no one wants to watch him with a banana filter on, it’s ridiculous and like watching a 10 year old.
Also no one cares if you go offline so stop threatening people. You’re boringgggg
Both pathetic like kids in nursery and as for the mugs subscribing 🤣 all she does when live is fidget with that bloody hair and all he does is constantly beg yet he a millionaire 😂

Reactions: 1
Skeletor had the absolute CHEEEEEEK to say

"The main popular content creators are me, chelsea lee art, RICKY"

Chelsea, I know deep down you don't believe what you're saying

Wow, another kick off
Who caught that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
both him and Chelsea have extraordinary large foreheads or receding hairlines , and filtered to extreme

What age is he ?

Reactions: 3
A quote from EQ today addressing the r*pe critism

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Think I'll pass

• Sick

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

Think I'll pass
I feel sad for her that she is thinking that way. How much more time of her life is she going to waste on a none starter?

Reactions: 2

Think I'll pass
Wow what a statement ! Where in actual fact they both deserve each other so much in common both begs both delusional one sat in a kitchen one in a bedroom both narcissistic I could go on but I’d be here a week

🤣🤣looks like he just got banned pretending to have cocaine and drinking a beer flashing on camera to his mate who’s a recovering addict what a prick glad he got banned
Oh and he mentioned Lego head as he reads here 🤣

Reactions: 5