Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if I buy the whole dating Maxine thing. She doesn’t seem his type going by ex girlfriend. She was absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 4
Has his main account (the one with over 100k followers) gone? He was battling then it got discontinued now his full account has disappeared! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has his main account (the one with over 100k followers) gone? He was battling then it got discontinued now his full account has disappeared! 😂
I wonder 🤣 or Babe will say he’s deactivated them

Just checked the 11k one still there the big one I can’t see it

Reactions: 2

Yeah the big one is 11th in rising stars when you click on it says thericksta777 account banned 😂

• Haha
Oh dear, arguments this morning
Skeletor thinks Pricky has been messaging other girls on Instagram. The live ended a abruptly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Caught a bit of the live last night, did she really have a full blow dry just to go on live and listen to him singing like an idiot drunk? Melt.
Of course he’s messaging women on Instagram, his following list is full of young, attractive women. It’s funny that Skeletor thinks he doesn’t have a wandering eye, anyone is better looking than her ugly insecure mug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Caught a bit of the live last night, did she really have a full blow dry just to go on live and listen to him singing like an idiot drunk? Melt.
Of course he’s messaging women on Instagram, his following list is full of young, attractive women. It’s funny that Skeletor thinks he doesn’t have a wandering eye, anyone is better looking than her ugly insecure mug 🤣
What's his insta?!
She said that she's blocked off his instagram (must of blocked her when they hated each other) but has never unblocked her!

Reactions: 2
What's his insta?!
She said that she's blocked off his instagram (must of blocked her when they hated each other) but has never unblocked her!
I won’t post the SS just in case but if you type thericksta it comes up. It’s been private lately, probably so Tennis ball tits can’t check who he’s following 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because there was a girl in the comments, and Pricksta was asking her personal questions, about her mum etc. Like they had spoke a lot before

And Skeletor kicked off ☠
Absolutely gutted I missed that. Ready for a breakdown later on then saying how the whole relationship was bollox lol

Also was thinking earlier. Remember his mod Maxine and everyone actually thought that was his girlfriend, where has she disappeared to?

Last edited: