Davedorans0fficial666

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creating a Thread on Dave “The Dosser” Doran’s as previously requested on TheRicksta777 Thread.

Reactions: 5
When I first came across him in the beginning I thought he was an okay, funny guy but since he became friends with Ricksta he completely changed and is now all about the gifts. I bet half of the gifts he has been given are going straight into his pocket rather than “helping people in need” which he claims to do.
This whole Ricksta calling him out for a battle is 100% just for the money. Absolute idiots both of them.

Reactions: 6
When I first came across him in the beginning I thought he was an okay, funny guy but since he became friends with Ricksta he completely changed and is now all about the gifts. I bet half of the gifts he has been given are going straight into his pocket rather than “helping people in need” which he claims to do.
This whole Ricksta calling him out for a battle is 100% just for the money. Absolute idiots both of them.
I wouldn't be surprised if their friendship ending is fake for gifts. Pair of begs

Reactions: 4
I just feel like like something is going to happen the way he is slopping around in that pool and sometimes looks out of it.

Reactions: 5
I just feel like like something is going to happen the way he is slopping around in that pool and sometimes looks out of it.
I completely agree. He looks out of it most of the time. He said today on one of his lives that he had taken 16 paracetamol plus ibruprofen. He is probably exaggerating the amount but even still that can’t be healthy either as he has a tramadol addiction.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. He looks out of it most of the time. He said today on one of his lives that he had taken 16 paracetamol plus ibruprofen. He is probably exaggerating the amount but even still that can’t be healthy either as he has a tramadol addiction.
Oh that's bad. Is he addicted or is he in pain.

Reactions: 3
I completely can believe this, I’ve watched him on and off from the start when he used to spend his own money and not the gifters. He’s always admitted to waiting on surgery and having awful pain and needing pain regularly taking tramadol, lately he’s looked so much worse. Really looks like over dos most days!

In one of his lives aswell he was speaking about tramadol and said even his doctor said he can’t stop taking them as they will do him more damage than good due to how long he has been taking them.

Spot on, I thought he was a genuine good guy when I first came across him, then he got involved with ricksta and can now see right through him.

The money he raised for Bradley Warners mums head stone still hasn’t been paid into the go fund me. Absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
  • Wow
The money he raised for Bradley Warners mums head stone still hasn’t been paid into the go fund me. Absolutely disgusting!
There more to the story which is between ricky n dave dave did use some of it for a homeless man and he also give to young girl who lost her baby which there is vid on tiktok of the girl saying thank u

Ricky has called dave out cos he's losing people around him and this is his last hope to see if anyone will support him hes so called 777 team has lost alot of people and all he's got as big gifter is EQ now Daves is actually alright like this week he give the young lad money for his mum n the young lad come live n said thank u he give to baby legs money who is another tik toker again he said thank u cos got it and this morning booked lady in wheelchair a holiday n made sure everythings in place for her he's taking another lady to Spain next week n also has caravan holiday ready to be picked yes he takes alot of meds but he's also got lung disease aswell so he slowly getting worse if u saw the live the other day he actually said about hes meds n shown he's box of all different stuff he has

Last edited:
There more to the story which is between ricky n dave dave did use some of it for a homeless man and he also give to young girl who lost her baby which there is vid on tiktok of the girl saying thank u

Ricky has called dave out cos he's losing people around him and this is his last hope to see if anyone will support him hes so called 777 team has lost alot of people and all he's got as big gifter is EQ now Daves is actually alright like this week he give the young lad money for his mum n the young lad come live n said thank u he give to baby legs money who is another tik toker again he said thank u cos got it and this morning booked lady in wheelchair a holiday n made sure everythings in place for her he's taking another lady to Spain next week n also has caravan holiday ready to be picked yes he takes alot of meds but he's also got lung disease aswell so he slowly getting worse if u saw the live the other day he actually said about hes meds n shown he's box of all different stuff he has
i completely get where you coming from however it isn’t fair on Bradley to not have received the money raised because they have both fell out that isn’t acceptable at all in my opinion. At the end of the day the poor guy was trying to raise funds for his mums headstone.

Well done to him for donating to other people and actually for filing it. As I said previously I liked Dave to begin with and thought he was a genuine guy but when he got friendly with Ricksta everything changed, begging for gifts, weekly rankings etc.

this whole call out battle in my opinion is nothing more than an ego boost and it isn’t going to end well and it’s just going to make the whole situation worse.

EDIT - I do agree that he doesn’t look well at all and his behaviour the last few days has been quiet erratic.

People who genuinely want to do good deeds and give to charity out of the goodness of their own heart do it silently and need no praise for it. Dave shouts everything he does from the rooftops and records it for all to see! All for clout! Both a pair of beggy bastards!

People who genuinely want to do good deeds and give to charity out of the goodness of their own heart do it silently and need no praise for it. Dave shouts everything he does from the rooftops and records it for all to see! All for clout! Both a pair of beggy bastards!
I get that but look at the adam the Dog man if dave didn't do the lives he would never met Adam n Adam would never of got the 10k from Paul the lion King
It's 2022 where most stuff is done on social media unfortunately and the new way of getting noticed
Same with reggie Dave come across kates post and went n made a web page for her and got reggies name out there and got more support from bigger tik tokers ok hes not 100% white as white but there is lot of positives Dave has done to be fair