Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The use of filters on lives is really getting out of hand. These people must be deluded I swear with the amount of editing and fixing they do before they go live.

Reactions: 5
Imagine meeting a grown man who claims he is a successful entrepreneur who flies by private jet etc, and walking in on him wearing his cap sideways, playing sad music and talking to his phone about battles, gifts and the Lion King whilst pathetically attempting to look sad.

Why does he click his tiny dry mouth before every sentence? It knocks me sick. (His latest video challenging dave)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine meeting a grown man who claims he is a successful entrepreneur who flies by private jet etc, and walking in on him wearing his cap sideways, playing sad music and talking to his phone about battles, gifts and the Lion King whilst pathetically attempting to look sad.

Why does he click his tiny dry mouth before every sentence? It knocks me sick. (His latest video challenging dave)
Just watched the video πŸ˜‚ who the hell is falling for this tit? All for views and gifts what a sad little man he is!

Reactions: 8
I never really see him post but in the comments a woman has said he brings so much joy to the App.? What does he do to bring joy to the app.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the video πŸ˜‚ who the hell is falling for this tit? All for views and gifts what a sad little man he is!
It’s for money πŸ’° he thinks we are as stupid as the idiots that gift him & he claims to be rich πŸ˜‚ and the other beg harwood commented no doubt you’ll gift him but let’s be honest it’s only from gifts that you’ve begged a match made in heaven these pair

Reactions: 4
I never really see him post but in the comments a woman has said he brings so much joy to the App.? What does he do to bring joy to the app.
Ugly little goblin. If there was a trophy for being a pathetic bellend he would win it! Him and Harwood are well matched for personality but will drive each other nuts with their petty jealousy and narcissistic ways. Pair of beggars

Reactions: 6
Ugly little goblin. If there was a trophy for being a pathetic bellend he would win it! Him and Harwood are well matched for personality but will drive each other nuts with their petty jealousy and narcissistic ways. Pair of beggars
He can't be jealous about her though right?

The other guy always looks like he is on something or he is in pain cannot decide which.

Reactions: 3