Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EQ seems scarily obsessed with the prickster and we all know it isn't going to end well, I'd put money on them being enemies by the end of the summer.

Reactions: 11
Because they were helping each other with gifts, and Ricksta asked if that was the case before the battle and he said No. He lies so easily.Dave and Lawrence.
Dave army was there but dave wasn't dave didn't send any gifts at all but noticed dave makes friends with Lawrence ricky has to battle him daves become good friends with goo ricky has to battle him gonna be like this all week now cos he's jealous and Paul lion King come in to late sends a lion ricky cuts the live .... Paul been taking for a right fool atm

Reactions: 6
Lawrence was using his Patch account to gift Dave something was fishy.
Dave did buy him a lamp earlier that day as a gift and battle him most afternoon to help him go above ricky think it was just a bit of a thank you

Reactions: 4
Where do these people get all this money for lions and universes, I know a lot is gift money but to splashing hundreds like that on virtual currency is bewildering to me

Reactions: 7
Where do these people get all this money for lions and universes, I know a lot is gift money but to splashing hundreds like that on virtual currency is bewildering to me
If they are non uk it actually cost alot less why you see alot of non uk in the weekly rankings so high up like now number 1 is not in the UK just changed her phone settings so she in the UK rankings to get more gifts

Reactions: 5
Where’s he gone? Wasn’t he high up the leaderboard? Now I can’t see him at all!

Where’s he gone? Wasn’t he high up the leaderboard? Now I can’t see him at all!
Hiding cos of the goo battle last night ricky got well n truly smoked n he went off live like the melt he is

• Haha
Was that the one where a man was going balistic ive no idea what his name is.
Yeah GOO he's actually one of the good ones but again last night the lion king gifted ricky in a battle against boxer so he didn't lose if not it only be like 2k points as ricky getting less n less in he's so called army cos he's upset so many this week

Reactions: 3
Yeah GOO he's actually one of the good ones but again last night the lion king gifted ricky in a battle against boxer so he didn't lose if not it only be like 2k points as ricky getting less n less in he's so called army cos he's upset so many this week
Did Rick leave the battle before it ended one night? he was getting beaten badly, i wonder if the other guy lost all the money

Reactions: 3
What’s happened with him and meesh? I know they’ve fallen out, she was his mod. Meesh seems really nice.

What’s happened with him and meesh? I know they’ve fallen out, she was his mod. Meesh seems really nice.
That meesh was in EQ’s live about a week ago and EQ was vile to her. She told her to piss off and that she didn’t trust her then blocked her! It’s deffo her that’s gotten between them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That meesh was in EQ’s live about a week ago and EQ was vile to her. She told her to piss off and that she didn’t trust her then blocked her! It’s deffo her that’s gotten between them.
Think 1 of Ricky mods/friends gifted Dave who is meesh's friend and Ricky as asway was vile to her n poor meesh was stuck in middle of it its the whole have control over people again

Think 1 of Ricky mods/friends gifted Dave who is meesh's friend and Ricky as asway was vile to her n poor meesh was stuck in middle of it its the whole have control over people again
Him and EQ are proper playground bullies cannot stand either of them.

Reactions: 9